What are the odds CNN won't mention the fact shooter was muslim?

Using far left blog sites that are mouth pieces for the admiration does not make your case, it hurts it and prove that is was a far left religious narrative.

"the admiration??"

:0) Admiration or not .. does using statistics from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security matter?

The Terrorist Threat Confronting the United States

DHS report warns of domestic terror threat - CNNPolitics.com

Hit me back when you figure it out. :0)

Yes another far left hack site being used as fact!

Yes we know that you are a Nazi!

:lol: What a dickhead response.

FBI .. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY STATISTICS you ignorant ass

Yes the far left does not understand anything they post, just run that religious narrative..

:lol: Goddamn you motherfuckers are stupid.

FBI
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

are not left-wing rags dummy. :0)

Who controls those department now?

Silly far left drone does not understand!

Using far left blog sites that are mouth pieces for the admiration does not make your case, it hurts it and prove that is was a far left religious narrative.

"the admiration??"

:0) Admiration or not .. does using statistics from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security matter?

Yes the far left does not understand anything they post, just run that religious narrative..

We have more than a ten word vocabulary.

Only as you run far left religious scripture, without that you would not have anything!

Silly far left drones!

You won't hear the word "Muslim" in any Regime Obama official statements. But you can bet your ass that if there's any excuse to mention Christianity it'll be said loudly and repeatedly. Who knew that when one went to a gay club they really were betting their ass on the outcome!

I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.

ABC is reporting that he is home grown (meaning born here) Afgani. I don't understand how someone can be born in this country, raised in this country, friends and family in this country and do something as horrific as this.

We know gay people, we have friends & family that are gay--and something like this happens.

It's ISIS--we have got to pound them into the ground.

I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.

ABC is reporting that he is home grown (meaning born here) Afgani. I don't understand how someone can be born in this country, raised in this country, friends and family in this country and do something as horrific as this.

We know gay people, we have friends & family that are gay--and something like this happens.

It's ISIS--we have got to pound them into the ground.

The thing that gets you guys motivated to kill terrorist is the fact they went after a bunch of gays?

"the admiration??"

:lol: Goddamn you motherfuckers are stupid.

FBI
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

are not left-wing rags dummy. :0)

Who controls those department now?

Silly far left drone does not understand!

:lol::lol::lol: So Obama tells the FBI, Homeland Security, and independent law enforcement agencies what statistics to produce? :lol:

Do all American presidents do that .. or just the black one that you don't like?

You silly motherfuckers are INCREDIBLY ignorant.

I know! We should let lots more Muslims in to get rid of the gays as Hillary and Obama want!

But then how do we get rid of the Muslms?

I don't know if they want to get rid of them. I just think they're fine with allowing extra blood shed if it means they get to appear "not racist" by their bs metrics / propaganda tools. I don't think they give a sh** about human life, tbh. It's a den of thieves. Human lives are just a cost of doing business.

Forum List

Back