What are the odds CNN won't mention the fact shooter was muslim?

I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.
Their job is not to report the facts, but to report the Political correctness they think people should believe...
you believe that cnn is not reporting the known facts?
Their political correctness gets in the way…
Of what facts?

I checked the CNN website and I didn't see any mention that the guy was muslim. This is an important piece of information because it might indicate the guy's motives such as being a part of a Islamic terrorist organization but 'liberals' have decided that you shouldn't see this information and make that decision for yourself. If CNN was the only available news information outlet for the public would the public every know this information? People should wonder how much they are kept in the dark by these news organizations and whether or not it is purposely planned that way. I would think people are adults and be able to handle that information in any way they want but I see that, in the eyes of 'liberals', they are not and it has to be censored for their own good.
Their job is not to report the facts, but to report the Political correctness they think people should believe...
Of what facts?
Always does...

Of what facts?
Always does...
example?

Jack Tapper, who may be the only CNN Reporter who is not a habitual liar for the Political Correctness Nazis, just had Adam Shiff on his program...Shiff is a certified liberal loon liar and pinhead...but he came clean, probably because he is on the Intelligence Committee and knows the truth will intimately come out.

He said the Murderous Muslim had pledged allegiance to Isis and acknowledged that Isis was particularly harsh on Homosexuals, and that it was clearly an "Isis inspired" attack of terror...the only question left is whether it was "Isis directed".

Of course Assholes like Obama will claim it had nothing to do with "Islam", only with "the Islamic State", but rational people know they are inextricably linked, that all of Islam condemns Homosexuality; and the Terrot is a cancer on the whole of Islam, and it is the duty of Islam to purge itself of this cancer....and until they do we should not let another Muslim into this country.

The FBI had a file on this Murdererous Muslim....let Obama explain why he still had a permit to obtain and carry firearms.

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

Though terrorism perpetrated by Muslims receives a disproportionate amount of attention from politicians and reporters, the reality is that right-wing extremists pose a much greater threat to people in the United States than terrorists connected to ISIS or similar organizations. As UNC Professor Charles Kurzman and Duke Professor David Schanzer explained last June in the New York Times, Islam-inspired terror attacks “accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.” Meanwhile, “right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities.”
You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

I wonder if CNN will point this out.

Using far left blog sites that are mouth pieces for the admiration does not make your case, it hurts it and prove that is was a far left religious narrative.

CNN is already focusing on the fake claim that the shooter wanted to be a Police Officer in order to keep up the left's anti-Cop rhetoric.. How desperate and biased can a news outlet get and still stay in business?

They are running the far left narratives as hard as they can before they will have to actually stop when the truth gets out!

Government propagandists are reporting it as 'idealogical' in origin, and are traitorously maintaining it's a gun law issue. In other words, Americans are the problem. Not muslims or our corrupt, out of control government.

Of what facts?
Always does...
example?
Not a word on being Muslim... Lol
Omar Mateen was Orlando nightclub shooter, officials say - CNN.com

Of what facts?
Always does...
example?
Not a word on being Muslim... Lol
Omar Mateen was Orlando nightclub shooter, officials say - CNN.com
except the part where the say he was on an FBI list of possible isis sympathizers...

This persons religious background should not be the primary concern right now. But before you on the left get to high and mighty trashing those on the right over threads about this ask yourself this what kind of threads we would be seeing from the left if it was being reported this man was a white Christian who opposed gay marriage.

except the part where the say he was on an FBI list of possible isis sympathizers...
But no mention of Isis are Muslim... Lol

Though terrorism perpetrated by Muslims receives a disproportionate amount of attention from politicians and reporters, the reality is that right-wing extremists pose a much greater threat to people in the United States than terrorists connected to ISIS or similar organizations. As UNC Professor Charles Kurzman and Duke Professor David Schanzer explained last June in the New York Times, Islam-inspired terror attacks “accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.” Meanwhile, “right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities.”

Using far left blog sites that are mouth pieces for the admiration does not make your case, it hurts it and prove that is was a far left religious narrative.

"the admiration??"

:0) Admiration or not .. does using statistics from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security matter to you?

The Terrorist Threat Confronting the United States

DHS - Growing Right-wing Terrorism
DHS report warns of domestic terror threat - CNNPolitics.com

Hit me back when you figure it out. :0)

"the admiration??"

:0) Admiration or not .. does using statistics from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security matter?

Yes another far left hack site being used as fact!

Yes we know that you are a Nazi!

"the admiration??"

:0) Admiration or not .. does using statistics from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security matter?

:lol: What a dickhead response.

FBI .. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY STATISTICS you ignorant ass

"the admiration??"

Yes the far left does not understand anything they post, just run that religious narrative..

You lose.

"the admiration??"

Yes the far left does not understand anything they post, just run that religious narrative..

:lol: Goddamn you motherfuckers are stupid.

FBI
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

are not left-wing rags dummy. :0)

"the admiration??"

We have more than a ten word vocabulary.

Forum List

Back