What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

The ClayTaurus said:
You've really gotten lazy; your tactics are as transparent as bottled water. You're not fooling anyone.

Tactics? Tactics? I don't need no steenking tactics!

menu for tonight...so Abbey doesn't think I always eat Mexican...gonna have German..Pork Chops,Green bean salad,baked potatoe and maybe a German Beer...Heiniken sound good or not?

archangel said:
menu for tonight...so Abbey doesn't think I always eat Mexican...gonna have German..Pork Chops,Green bean salad,baked potatoe and maybe a German Beer...Heiniken sound good or not?
A keg can is always in good taste.

archangel said:

dan quayle...............is that you?

manu1959 said:
dan quayle...............is that you?

just added the e at the end for the spelling police to have something to bitch at...didn't think it would be you though! :funnyface

Steak,Potato(left out the e so clay and dmp and manu can go back to sleep) and Chefs salad,maybe a beer then again maybe a soda! or Milk! :smoke:

side note: did see a advertising sign at "Scolaris" market said....Potatoes $.99 a 5lb bag.............. :dunno:

Marinated Italian Chicken Breast,mashed potato(e)'s can I say pun?..Italian salad and a coke! :whip:

archangel said:
sounds like dmp's dinner...enough of this okay? Ya had your fun now go away! :dance:
Ya know what Arch? You are not the arbitor. You have NO rep to boss mods/admins around. You are a hairbreath away from being banned. i would suggest you shut it. A word to the wise. Perhaps that was wasted.

mom4 said:
LOL! That's Joey's pick-up line!

Actually, he ripped it off from the Stooges. Shemp, to be exact. :D

images

1/2 lb prime beef,cheddar and prov cheese,jalopeno peppers,lettuce,tomatoe,onion,salsa and secret sauce(don't ask) almost time for the SciFi channel and "War of the Worlds" Tom should be entertaining tonight! :dunno:...
Yeah Baby! at least the burger not sure about the movie yet..... :tng:

Tostadas...lotsa meat,beans,tomatoe,lettuce,onion,olives,sour creame and cheddar cheese,salsa...lotsa salsa...and a ginger beer or maybe a lite bud or coors or whatever!....Then again maybe Milk!

Forum List

Back