What are you eating right now!!!!!!!?????

The ClayTaurus said:
drink it all up

ya be a Corona dude too!...Please help shattered understand the humor of the " :rock: Food from the Gods"!

archangel said:
ya be a Corona dude too!...Please help shattered understand the humor of the " :rock: Food from the Gods"!
I think she was just a bit upset about your generalization of wisconseners and rioting... being from close to Detroit, I can sympathize.

archangel said:

You find humor in beer? And consider it "food from the <i>Gods</i>"?

How weird...

mom4 said:
Well, there goes my "Corona theory!" :tng:

Corona theory...like a great time at the beach having a little fun..with the 'lime and da Coconut'? nah not true...then again what do I know? :cheers2:

Shattered said:
You find humor in beer? And consider it "food from the <i>Gods</i>"?

How weird...

you take everything a person says in chat as gospel...I may not be humorous to ya...but thats okay...can't please all the people all the time...so carry on Ms.Party pooper! :cry:

archangel said:
you take everything a person says in chat as gospel...I may not be humorous to ya...but thats okay...can't please all the people all the time...so carry on Ms.Party pooper! :cry:

I don't take anything anyone says as gospel.. I form my own opinions based on a persons posts. :)

Did you ever think I purposely do not laugh at your "humor" not only because it's not funny, and you're forced to explain it, but also because it gets you so angry? Angry enough to start labeling people?

The ClayTaurus said:
I think she was just a bit upset about your generalization of wisconseners and rioting... being from close to Detroit, I can sympathize.[/QUOTe

quit with the Mr.PC allready...this was tongue in cheek stuff...some are way to serious! :hail:

archangel said:
The ClayTaurus said:
I think she was just a bit upset about your generalization of wisconseners and rioting... being from close to Detroit, I can sympathize.[/QUOTe

quit with the Mr.PC allready...this was tongue in cheek stuff...some are way to serious! :hail:

Fantastic.. Because he doesn't jump to do what you told him to, you label him as Mr. PC, and everyone else as far too serious?

Have another drink. :)

archangel said:
The ClayTaurus said:

Your tongue fell out. Put it back in, it's getting everyone else wet.

The ClayTaurus said:
archangel said:
Your tongue fell out. Put it back in, it's getting everyone else wet.

I think I will pass on this obvious back peddeling...I concede you and shattered make the perfect couple...I have no sense of humor!...only y'all from the states of Wisconsin and Michigan do...carry on wonder boys and girls...!
:cow:

archangel said:
The ClayTaurus said:
I think I will pass on this obvious back peddeling...I concede you and shattered make the perfect couple...I have no sense of humor!...only y'all from the states of Wisconsin and Michigan do...carry on wonder boys and girls...!
:cow:
where did I back peddle?

The ClayTaurus said:
archangel said:
where did I back peddle?

Oh, he's gone.. When he gets cornered, he does this little "dismissed" routine, and heads for the hills.. Then, when he starts posting in other sections of the board, he'll make some stupid crack, and then make a reference to you and/or I stating that he has no humor.

Shattered said:
The ClayTaurus said:
Oh, he's gone.. When he gets cornered, he does this little "dismissed" routine, and heads for the hills.. Then, when he starts posting in other sections of the board, he'll make some stupid crack, and then make a reference to you and/or I stating that he has no humor.
I know. It's fun to ask him the same question and get the same response over and over. He is the Marshall of Dodge City!

Jalopeno cheese burger,chips and a Vernors G-ale...lunch time out west!

Harry & David Strawberry Licorice.

I'm not really impressed, but it does make it easy for me to drink a lot of water...

Turkey sandwich on multigrain bread with turkey gravy poured on top.

But this weekend Im making Jumbo Lump Crabmeat Raviolis...... :)

A "Sicilian" sandwich from Blimpies. Ciabatta bread, ham, prosicutto (sp?) and salami and some kind of cheese. Grilled and hot! :thup:

gop_jeff said:
A "Sicilian" sandwich from Blimpies. Ciabatta bread, ham, prosicutto (sp?) and salami and some kind of cheese. Grilled and hot! :thup:
OMG Blimpies, how I miss thee. 12 inch blimpie best with 3 chocolate chip cookies was basically how I made it through highschool lunch.

Forum List

Back