What are you listening to?

Angelo, have you not seen the Chickenfoot version?

Motherfuckin' Jimmy Squager AND Joe motherfuckin Satriani?
Oh damn! Michael Anthony too!
One of the best things ever!

:happy-1:

Last edited:
This song was on a NATIONAL LAMPOON CD back in the mid nineties, (actually made before 1972) this was my favorite song off the album (made by snarky intellectual liberals even):

Last edited:
Judas Priest live 1991
00:00:00 - (end of) Hell Bent for Leather. 00:00:40 - Heading out to the Highway. 00:05:06 - The Hellion/Electric Eye. 00:09:41 - Diamonds and Rust. 00:13:35 - All Guns Blazing. 00:17:47 - Metal Gods. 00:22:24 - Some Heads are gonna Roll. 00:26:09 - The Ripper. 00:29:53 - Night Crawler. 00:36:10 - Turbo Lover. 00:41:29 - A Touch of Evil. 00:47:27 - Painkiller. 00:53:51 - Green Manalishi (w/ The Two Pronged Crown). 00:59:00 - Breaking the Law. 01:01:20 - Living After Midnight. 01:08:34 - You've got Another Thing Coming.

^That's a good year for Priest. Halford was well-seasoned then.

I never really got into Judas Priest. Halford is very talented, I just never got into it..probably because of the faggotry.
Don't even know who the band members are.

I reckon I'm more of a Maiden dude. Diamonds and Rust is good.

Last edited:
^That's a good year for Priest. Halford was well-seasoned then.

I never really got into Judas Priest. Halford is very talented, I just never got into it..probably because of the faggotry.
Don't even know who the band members are.

I reckon I'm more of a Maiden dude. Diamonds and Rust is good.
Scott Travis, the drummer is pretty solid....he's played with Thin Lizzy, Racer X (Paul Gilbert)....he was the one who got Ripper in the band when Rob left.

Not as great as Nicko though.

Forum List

Back