What are you listening to?

Cocaine bowie

He hated the souless ,culture less ,artistically devoid ,lowest common denominator ,brainwashed, left wing progressive nazi white transplants more than I did ......YEAH HE DID

Born uk died a New Yorker who also loathe what they city became

We wouldn't bother him on the street or in a gallery , or bar , or theater ,or restaurants blah blah blah ferddy la de dah derp..

THEN They came after watching sex and the city ....derp.......they came from Kansas...they came from Ohio., they came from Texas they came from Idaho they came from canada they came from Australia and a dozen other euro loser counties with face book accounts and cameras on thier fuckin nuiscance phones ...:p:auiqs.jpg:

CvsTagetStarbucks plastic globo homo inc drones !
Fuckin useful idiot lefty white kids ...ferp

Go hang out with Taylor's swift and achy breakys kid in bushwick yeah right ...get da fuck outta here nyc

Beep beep

His last album dark ...I thought it was great ...RIP you genuine creative soul

Caterina Valente "Corcovado" about 1963

:yes_text12: :clap: Portuguese is the sexiest language on earth especially the way they sing it in Brazil. The women almost always give me wood.

Just by talking? Or singing?

Oh yeah. Don't you get wood when a good looking woman blows in your ear? You ain't gay are ya?

Gay? Not yet.

He-he! "We'll have a GAY old time!" Courtesy of The Flintstones, but when "gay" obviously meant something QUITE different........

:yes_text12: :clap: Portuguese is the sexiest language on earth especially the way they sing it in Brazil. The women almost always give me wood.

Just by talking? Or singing?

Oh yeah. Don't you get wood when a good looking woman blows in your ear? You ain't gay are ya?

Gay? Not yet.

He-he! "We'll have a GAY old time!" Courtesy of The Flintstones, but when "gay" obviously meant something QUITE different........

Strange that. It used to be Gay Paree, (Paris) which indicated fun and happiness.

Portuguese is like pouring honey in your ears.

That woman is really impressive. Italian born in France, signs in/speaks English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, I think Greek and a couple others. And obviously knows exactly what she's doing on the guitar. Oh and she was a tap dancer too. Way too much talent for one person. She's 89 now.

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Right now, I'm listing to my co-worker bitch about someone....please...shoot...me.

Forum List

Back