What are you listening to?

Fogerty's Family -- Tiny Desk show, John Fogerty with his kids, done about a week ago.

JC is 75 this month and still has that VOICE

I just finished watching this. WOW. Absolutely fantastic. I've watched quite a few Tiny Desk concerts on YouTube, THIS one is my favorite. John still DOES have that VOICE, this is a wonderful mini concert from John and his kids. EVERY John Fogerty fan or a fan of Creedence Clearwater River needs to watch this. SO uplifting. Thanks one more time for this post, Pogo. Just a splendid viewing and listening experience!

How'd ya like that baseball bat guitar for Centerfield. He's a big baseball fan, which only adds to the respect factor. He's got another guitar painted in plaid just like his trademark flannel shirts -- when he straps it on you can't see the guitar, it bleds in :lol:

If you want to invest the time here's a worthwhile interview. He goes into the germination of several songs like Proud Mary (25:35) and Green River (11:47) (which btw looks like this -- this is the inspiration for the song title):

d5244J589Xbcy4WDc1V-WY-U77XkltIH6EQhEwKbt938S3Sb0kEo8UNYEEvGYzSQWBnICVrjIjffn-IOSVdjgRTxab7Mm7FHwech_3UaIQwU-bmhzvlI9r2C-ABIza8uIOXXkYIo5MkpXRE

His baseball bat guitar IS awesome! And thanks for the info on the interview.

It looks like it might have been modified from a Martin Backpacker. I've seen people get decent sound out of those when amplified. I had one but never liked the action on it and sold it off.

In memory of the recently passed Sam Lloyd

Scrubs Ted's Band Every song

Billed on the show at The Worthless Peons, in real life went as The Blanks.
Songs included: Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Theme from Speed Racer, Theme from Underdog, Theme from The Facts Of Life, Theme from The Six Million Dollar Man, Theme from Charles In Charge, Folgers commercial jingle, Maniac

Ginger Baker's Air Force, live performance on German TV 50 years ago
Where's the drum part you ask? 16:56. Then again later, I guess it's a second take.

Forum List

Back