What are you listening to?

Oh yeah.. why I was posting here.

Man I ran across this, and yeah, it's not true to teh Jimmy Voodoo Chile, but this is good talent. This is top level talent.

And he plays a right-handed guitar upside down.

This dude is almost SRV level and in the future may surpass him. Or not. :dunno:

He surely knows how to entertain a crowd, and that's a fact!

And he likes Eric Johnson and AC/DC. Oh, and somebody else heanh. Or maybe that's just their jam.

IMO, this is a must-watch.

It's jammin', crowd entertainin', not giving a fuck! :party:

Last edited:
Bah! After that guy it was him and "Joe Buonomassa", meh!

This is live in the studio.

giphy.webp

The Red Rocker rolls! Not only him, but Tommy Lee and Michael Antony, too!

Well..the next thing with Sammy and Michael Antony was not so good. Fake drums, guitar not even close to Eddie, that strange bird.

Hmm.. in search of something OK next!

Last edited:

Oh damn, just like my half sister's husband, that's just all garbled.

She knows how to phrase. He doesn't. As a matter of fact I've seen her play her that at a recital and she's way better.

Maybe not slim and blonde, but she knows the music. That is as if my half sister's husband played that instead of her at the recital.

It's all blurry and the emphases are all wrong. Clear, concise phrasing, music talks to ya, it doesn't mumble like Biden.

/end rant.

She's playing the correct notes, but not with the correct emphasis.

Oh damn, just like my half sister's husband, that's just all garbled.

She knows how to phrase. He doesn't. As a matter of fact I've seen her play her that at a recital and she's way better.

Maybe not slim and blonde, but she knows the music. That is as if my half sister's husband played that instead of her at the recital.

It's all blurry and the emphases are all wrong. Clear, concise phrasing, music talks to ya, it doesn't mumble like Biden.

/end rant.

She's playing the correct notes, but not with the correct emphasis.
^ That's just not right. It took me 4 tries to find a decent version. Lionel used to play Chopin on Charlie Brown.

Forum List

Back