What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh really? So tell me...WHY a life should be snuffed out because the mother "doesn't" want it? Don't give me the "it's her bawdee" bullshit either.

Tell me why the baby should not be born because the mother doesn't want the baby?

The onus is on you to demonstrate that you have the absolute right to impose your beliefs on others and force a woman to bear an unwanted fetus.

Your beliefs and rights do not extend over others because each individual is free to exercise their own rights as they see fit.

If YOU don't want an abortion then don't have one. But if someone else wants one that is their individual right to make that choice and the Constitution upholds that right.

So until you overturn the Constitution you don't have a say in what other people do with their rights and freedoms.

Capiche?

I believe in the rights of unborn women. I believe in the right of the fetus to "choose" life over death. But using your logic folks should be able to kill their "born" children if and when they become burdensome. Life is burdensome! That's a fact. When a woman spreads her legs in the heat of passion she agrees to the possible long term ramifications of her action. She acquiesced to the possibility of parenthood. It's at THAT point that she had the "right to choose." Don't want a baby? Close your legs.

You believe in all kinds of magical things but the law doesn't.

The law defines Constitutional rights and not your mythical beliefs. If you want to overturn the Constitutional rights of your fellow Americans then you need to follow the legal procedure for doing so.

However until you change the Constitution you don't get to impose your own personal religious beliefs on others.

As gay people have existed in almost all known cultures, if not all, it is hardly "unnatural".

All would be correct. Even, like you said earlier, in countries that throw you in jail or kill you for being gay, gays still are born to straight parents every day. Gay is as "natural" or as "unnatural" as being red haired or left handed.

all of which can someday be detected via DNA and then the parents can choose whether or not to abort the fetus. I bet they abort all the gay children.

That's a good point. Since most gays are leftists and since most leftists are all for abortion then they shouldn't have a problem with someone purposely aborting a baby that might have a "gay gene."

As gay people have existed in almost all known cultures, if not all, it is hardly "unnatural".

All would be correct. Even, like you said earlier, in countries that throw you in jail or kill you for being gay, gays still are born to straight parents every day. Gay is as "natural" or as "unnatural" as being red haired or left handed.

Had someone asked Jeffery Dahmer if he had a "choice" to have homosexual relations followed by murder he would likely say that "he didn't have a choice" and that "he was born with those tendencies." So was it okay for Jeffery Dahmer to do everything he believed he was "born to do" or should he have fought his "genetic tendency" to murder and struggled against it?

You can say the same thing about a pedofile.
It's not your fault the urges you were born with.
It is your fault if you act on them.

The onus is on you to demonstrate that you have the absolute right to impose your beliefs on others and force a woman to bear an unwanted fetus.

Your beliefs and rights do not extend over others because each individual is free to exercise their own rights as they see fit.

If YOU don't want an abortion then don't have one. But if someone else wants one that is their individual right to make that choice and the Constitution upholds that right.

So until you overturn the Constitution you don't have a say in what other people do with their rights and freedoms.

Capiche?

I believe in the rights of unborn women. I believe in the right of the fetus to "choose" life over death. But using your logic folks should be able to kill their "born" children if and when they become burdensome. Life is burdensome! That's a fact. When a woman spreads her legs in the heat of passion she agrees to the possible long term ramifications of her action. She acquiesced to the possibility of parenthood. It's at THAT point that she had the "right to choose." Don't want a baby? Close your legs.

The law defines Constitutional rights and not your mythical beliefs. If you want to overturn the Constitutional rights of your fellow Americans then you need to follow the legal procedure for doing so.

However until you change the Constitution you don't get to impose your own personal religious beliefs on others.

I believe in the Constitutional rights of all humans (whether in the womb or out of the womb). Perhaps the Constitution can be changed to allow the rights of normal folks to "abort" gays? How would you feel about the Constitution then?

Last edited:

all of which can someday be detected via DNA and then the parents can choose whether or not to abort the fetus. I bet they abort all the gay children.

Potentially. You're not introducing any kind of new ideas. There was even a play and a movie made about it.

Twilight of the Golds

When Suzanne Stein has a genetic analysis done on her unborn child, she discovers that although she has a healthy baby, the child will most likely be born gay, like her brother, David. She must decide whether to keep the child, or to have an abortion. Her family enters a crisis about love and acceptance as she makes this difficult choice.

Lol, it is so funny to see pervs like you talk shit about God and faith. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, but you are going to tell us what God is approving of and isn't, lol.

There are multiple people appointed to speak for God in every religion.

That you cant grasp this only re-inforce3s the fact that you are an idiot.

People have been telling gays what god thinks of them for centuries...and yet god still keeps making those gay people. Gee, I wonder who's gonna have the "come to Jesus" with Jesus in the end.

From what I've read of the guy, it ain't gonna be the gays.

Had someone asked Jeffery Dahmer if he had a "choice" to have homosexual relations followed by murder he would likely say that "he didn't have a choice" and that "he was born with those tendencies." So was it okay for Jeffery Dahmer to do everything he believed he was "born to do" or should he have fought his "genetic tendency" to murder and struggled against it?

You can say the same thing about a pedofile.
It's not your fault the urges you were born with.
It is your fault if you act on them.

Yup. An armed robber was just born with a "robber gene." A pedophile simply has a "molestation gene." A kidnapper has a "kidnapping gene." Etc. Everyone now has an excuse for their sinful behavior and all should be protected under the Constitution.

The attractions are not a choice, acting upon them is. When gays act upon their natural or god given attractions, it is between them and the other consenting adult they are having relations with. Equating that to murder or cannibalism is...stupid.

Just so you all know, Im not going to reply to anyone but Joe at this point in time. If you want to argue something, pm him and ask him to make your point or pm me your point and I will address it.

I don't like when people try to distract the conversation two folks are having. It's rude & annoying and a tactic to kill the debate.

Thanks in advance,

Locke

That's a good point. Since most gays are leftists and since most leftists are all for abortion then they shouldn't have a problem with someone purposely aborting a baby that might have a "gay gene."

Most gays and lesbians will still support a woman's right to choose. I still would. The hypocrisy will come from the anti abortionists...who won't be able to scrape the gay fetus out fast enough.

I believe in the Constitutional rights of all humans (whether in the womb or out of the womb). Perhaps the Constitution can be changed to allow the rights of normal folks to "abort" gays? How would you feel about the Constitution then?

Don't need to change the Constitution. The right for a woman to choose what to do with her body has already been made. You can abort the gay fetuses and prove you're a hypocrite.

Just so you all know, Im not going to reply to anyone but Joe at this point in time. If you want to argue something, pm him and ask him to make your point or pm me your point and I will address it.

I don't like when people try to distract the conversation two folks are having. It's rude & annoying and a tactic to kill the debate.

Thanks in advance,

Locke
You do realize this is a public forum and not a private chat room.

Haha! Check out the poll! No special rights is winning over all!

*watch the libtards make new accounts and try to change it...or call in all the libtards to skew the vote...just as they do in real life! Lol*

Last edited:

Thanks in advance,

Locke
You do realize this is a public forum and not a private chat room.

Yes & I don't care. When I am engaging another poster on a topic I am going to handle it this way from now on. My body, my mind, my choice..lol

Lockejaw is obsessed with homosexuality. He just can't stop talkin' about it
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Rottenecards_83334563_fhwyksr6jy.png

Rottenecards_627528_zz58bpr9sj.png

Don't need to change the Constitution. The right for a woman to choose what to do with her body has already been made. You can abort the gay fetuses and prove you're a hypocrite.

Nope. I wouldn't abort "gay fetuses" because there's no such thing. All humans are born with a strong tendency towards sin. Proper training; loving discipline; good, parental examples; exposure to the tenets of the Gospel; and a strong definition between the concept of "right vs. wrong" will point ANY child in the right direction. All people are born sinners but all people have the ability to overcome their sin and walk "the straight and narrow."

if this fantasy scenario Happened to me, I would simply give the child up for adoption to you. No hypocricy there.

"I think looking in the biological field for evidence of a biological cause for sexuality outside of heterosexuality is stupid" is the most ignorant post of the thread.

This ignorance, deliberately, by the far right pushes marriage equality close to implementation every day.

Nope. I wouldn't abort "gay fetuses" because there's no such thing. All humans are born with a strong tendency towards sin. Proper training; loving discipline; good, parental examples; exposure to the tenets of the Gospel; and a strong definition between the concept of "right vs. wrong" will point ANY child in the right direction. All people are born sinners but all people have the ability to overcome their sin and walk "the straight and narrow."

I'm not the one that brought up aborting potentially gay fetuses. You thought you had a "gotcha" with people who are pro choice but failed miserably. Those who are pro choice will remain pro choice.

Do you know how many children of evangelicals are gay? Do you have any idea what the failure rate of reparative "therapy" is? You can't make the gay go away if you "believe" strongly enough...you just end up with fucked up kids that try to kill themselves.

"I think looking in the biological field for evidence of a biological cause for sexuality outside of heterosexuality is stupid" is the most ignorant post of the thread.

This ignorance, deliberately, by the far right pushes marriage equality close to implementation every day.

Science has pretty much proven that there is no gay gene, so basically what you are advocating is lying to the public in order to further an agenda.

The ends justify the means in your mind apparently. You're a horrible human being.

Forum List

Back