🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more Silohuette or greenbeansnow or other others post, the inevitability of marriage equality becomes clearer, more exact.

The great American mainstream will no longer the social con outcasts on the far right dictate our laws.

Haha! Check out the poll! No special rights is winning over all!

*watch the libtards make new accounts and try to change it...or call in all the libtards to skew the vote...just as they do in real life! Lol*

What do you expect from a Forum where the majority of members are Tea Party extremists?

However, were the poll done in the US, your ilk would be way in the minority. Fact.

The more Silohuette or greenbeansnow or other others post, the inevitability of marriage equality becomes clearer, more exact.

inevitability of marriage

Gay Marriage is not an issue in my book, why shouldn't two perverts be allowed to make their own mistakes ? It's their constituitional Right - Go for it.

The great American mainstream will no longer the social con outcasts on the far right dictate our laws.

Jake - WTF are you TRYING to say - get your thoughts together and then get back to me - ok.

laughing.gif

You're a funny guy Jake.

But you have nothing scientific to support your opinion, greenbean.

Nothing that you would be capable of comprehending Jake, but it's already been posted here for others .

Last edited:
Haha! Check out the poll! No special rights is winning over all!

*watch the libtards make new accounts and try to change it...or call in all the libtards to skew the vote...just as they do in real life! Lol*

However, were the poll done in the US, your ilk would be way in the minority. Fact.

What do you expect from a Forum where the majority of members are Tea Party extremists?

I find that supposition difficult to fathom, every thread I wander onto is infested with socio-fascist useful idiots like you - where are all these tea party people - you're almost, mind you, that's almost as funny as Jake ---- are you two in competition for douchebag of the day ?

Gay Marriage is not an issue in my book, why shouldn't two perverts be allowed to make their own mistakes ? It's their constituitional Right - Go for it.

A. No, it isn't a constitutional right of a practitioner of a deviant sexual BEHAVIOR that attempts to mimic heterosexual sex [using the anus as an artificial vagina, or lesbians using strapon penises] to usurp state-defined qualifiers for the PRIVELEGE of marriage and

B. Utah says that the PRIVELEGE of marriage comes with the RIGHT to adopt orphans. This becomes particularly problematic when the BEHAVIORS "LGBT' glom together in a cult-like fashion and hold out one Harvey Milk as their socio-sexual messiah. Milk was into sodomizing orphaned teen boys who were thrice incapable of consent. 1. They were underaged or nearly so. 2. They were on drugs and 3. They were mentally ill.

So there are issues with gay marriage. Many many issues. And they all start from a false premise where people assume they are a race of people. They factually are not. They are an incomplete grouping of sexual deviants who have closet heterosexuality. And these are behavioral/mental issues, not genetics.

A. No, it isn't a constitutional right of a practitioner of a deviant sexual BEHAVIOR that attempts to mimic heterosexual sex [using the anus as an artificial vagina, or lesbians using strapon penises] to usurp state-defined qualifiers for the PRIVELEGE of marriage and

B. Utah says that the PRIVELEGE of marriage comes with the RIGHT to adopt orphans. This becomes particularly problematic when the BEHAVIORS "LGBT' glom together in a cult-like fashion and hold out one Harvey Milk as their socio-sexual messiah. Milk was into sodomizing orphaned teen boys who were thrice incapable of consent. 1. They were underaged or nearly so. 2. They were on drugs and 3. They were mentally ill.

So there are issues with gay marriage. Many many issues. And they all start from a false premise where people assume they are a race of people. They factually are not. They are an incomplete grouping of sexual deviants who have closet heterosexuality. And these are behavioral/mental issues, not genetics.

I do agree that there are issues with gay marriage. "Many many issues." not the least of which is Adoption - which is ny people such as yourself , lockejaw, mal, myself - who see the danger of "The Gay Agenda" on secualr grounds need to stick together , and not just on internet forums .

Are you going to back that up buddy?
A simple and singular cause for sexual dysphoria / homosexuality has never been determined. No gay gene has ever been isolated. Despite the fact the Humen Genome has been mapped out , science can tell you why your hair is the color it is , determine your expected life expectancy, and decipher the most minute details of your physical composition, yet science can not find a Gay Gene.

Identical Twin Studies however seem to have proven that Homosexuality is Not Genetic. Eight major studies of identical twins in over the past 20 years all arrived at the same conclusion: that gays were not born that way.
Science has found "men loving genes" and "women loving genes" so you would be incorrect.

I already did it's in the quote in this very post.

For the third fucking time, read it this time, here it is.

Here's a repost of post 270
In 1993, American geneticist Dean Hamer found families with several gay males on the mother’s side, suggesting a gene on the X chromosome. He showed that pairs of brothers who were openly gay shared a small region at the tip of the X, and proposed that it contained a gene that predisposes a male to homosexuality.

This year, a larger study of gay brothers, using the many genetic markers now available through the Human Genome Project, confirmed the original finding and also detected another “gay gene” on chromosome 8. This has unleashed a new flurry of comment.

If there are male-loving and female-loving alleles of tens or hundreds of genes battling it out in the population, everyone will inherit a mixture of different variants. Combined with environmental influences, it will be hard to detect individual genes.

Gay men and lesbian women may simply be the two ends of the same distribution.
How our genes could make us gay or straight - The Washington Post
I even bolded it for you this time. Hard does not mean impossible.

Last edited:
"What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?" FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION.===God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Romans 1:24-27

"What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?" FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT THE SICK ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION.===God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Fuck your imaginary god. Homosexuals are still deviant abnormal behavior that can some day be cured. I hate you religious nuts sabotaging a perfectly good argument by adding your superstitious nonsense to it.

Fuck your imaginary god. Homosexuals are still deviant abnormal behavior that can some day be cured. I hate you religious nuts sabotaging a perfectly good argument by adding your superstitious nonsense to it.

YES!!! Satan and demons cry,scream and curse when the read or hear GOD'S WORD!!!and you???

people such as yourself , lockejaw, mal, myself - who see the danger of "The Gay Agenda" on secualr grounds need to stick together , and not just on internet forums .

:eusa_shifty:

So, um, how do you four plan to "stick together?"

I have my theories that GreenBean isn't wholly on the side of checking the momentum of the LGBT cult. Only playing the part. The part of "we already lost to these perverts so why try anymore? Cultivated defeatism. Nihilistic unconditional surrender.

I don't play that game.

I stick with nobody. I'm a lone wolf.

The gay gene will never be found, because it doesn't exist.

The major problem with the idea itself, is if some people are born predetermined to be gay, how do you explain bisexuality, people who leave the gay lifestyle(they exist,liberals), and people who lead regular heterosexual lives and then decide they're gay?

Answer: We can't.

In 1993, American geneticist Dean Hamer found families with several gay males on the mother’s side, suggesting a gene on the X chromosome. He showed that pairs of brothers who were openly gay shared a small region at the tip of the X, and proposed that it contained a gene that predisposes a male to homosexuality.

This year, a larger study of gay brothers, using the many genetic markers now available through the Human Genome Project, confirmed the original finding and also detected another “gay gene” on chromosome 8. This has unleashed a new flurry of comment.

If there are male-loving and female-loving alleles of tens or hundreds of genes battling it out in the population, everyone will inherit a mixture of different variants. Combined with environmental influences, it will be hard to detect individual genes.

Gay men and lesbian women may simply be the two ends of the same distribution.

Or, lots of gay men within certain families might mean that uncle Harvey might have been left to babysit the boys a little too often in their formative years.

In order to collect prize semen in the beef industry, bull cattle are trained every day to mount castrated steers [to save more valuable cows from the rough handling], that they thereafter become aroused at the sight, sounds and smells of in preference to cows. Are every one of those bulls "born gay"? Or is classical conditioning a real thing in psychology...

The incomplete list of sex deviants known as LGBT are not born wanting to use the anus as an artificial vagina or a strapon penis on a mannish woman as an artificial penis. They learn these behaviors. And they also indicate no small inclination of closeted heterosexuality within the "gay population"...

Last edited:

The major problem with the idea itself, is if some people are born predetermined to be gay, how do you explain bisexuality, people who leave the gay lifestyle(they exist,liberals), and people who lead regular heterosexual lives and then decide they're gay?

CHOICE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHOSE TO BE A THIEF,A PERVERT,A KILLER THEN TYPICAL little sin loving man wants to turn and try to blame GOD!!! Dream on!!!

That you have a simplistic belief that only a single gene is responsible for all aspects of gender explains why you are incapable of comprehending that sexual orientation is only one aspect of a much more complex structure.

Science has documented evidence of hermaphrodites in many species including humans. This evidence reveals that the process by which someone becomes one gender or another is complex and susceptible to variation.

So your simpleminded denial does not negate the genetic process which is still being studied. Both logic and the available evidence point to some aspect of the genetic process of fetal development resulting in a same sex attraction as opposed to an opposite sex attraction.

Go back 25 years and we had no evidence of planets around other stars and it had been that way since the dawn of civilization. Today we take it for granted that planets of all sizes exist around stars of all types.

The scientific research will eventually identify the genetic process because that is what science does. Sticking your head in the sand won't stop the research.

You are playing word miser.
Maybe not a gay gene but a man loving gene and a woman loving gene has been discovered in both sexes. In my book a man loving gene in a man is the gay gene we were looking for. And it's not just a single gene but a collection of genes in the strand the more of them the more likely they will be attracted to that sex. So yes we can test for it and then we can abort fetuses with a predilection for man loving in males or female loving in females. So stop prattling your ill informed shit.

They've claimed to find a gene that makes people alcoholics, makes people aggressive, etc....all of it is bogus, Slyhunter. There is no man loving and woman loving gene. I just got done reading how bogus that study is.

You need to learn to be skeptical about things other than religion.

I don't mean that as an insult, so I hope you don't take it that way. I seriously think you've made science your religion.

Forum List

Back