🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it appears I have misjudged you...you really are stupid.
The cause of heterosexuality is genes as well. When did you make the decision to be attracted to women instead of men?

Perhaps you need to understand the difference between normal and abnormal. Attraction to the opposite sex is natural, it is why Human Beings and all species for that matter continue to exist. Attraction to same sex is abnbormal, serves no natural function, and is abnormal. Nobody makes the decision tobe attracted to the opposite sex - that's how nature designed us. Your statement, parroted from LGBT propaganda is an asinnine and moronic statement as is the entire LGBT scenario.

So far as the proposed biological basis for explaining homosexuality - Genetics - unproven, unfounded and unsound . Attempts to prove it are based upon Politicized Science which in essence is crack pot science practiced by queer witch doctors in between salivating over one anothers phallic fantasies.

Perhaps you need to read a dictionary.

Natural
1. existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

If your whole premise is based on your faulty understanding of natural you better rethink your position.

it appears I have misjudged you...you really are stupid.
Perhaps you need to understand the difference between normal and abnormal. Attraction to the opposite sex is natural, it is why Human Beings and all species for that matter continue to exist. Attraction to same sex is abnbormal, serves no natural function, and is abnormal. Nobody makes the decision tobe attracted to the opposite sex - that's how nature designed us. Your statement, parroted from LGBT propaganda is an asinnine and moronic statement as is the entire LGBT scenario.

So far as the proposed biological basis for explaining homosexuality - Genetics - unproven, unfounded and unsound . Attempts to prove it are based upon Politicized Science which in essence is crack pot science practiced by queer witch doctors in between salivating over one anothers phallic fantasies.

Perhaps you need to read a dictionary.

Natural
1. existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

If your whole premise is based on your faulty understanding of natural you better rethink your position.

You didn't misjudge me. You grossly over estimated your own intellect. When you pretend science has not found the genetic reason for homosexuality despite the numerous links you prove your own stupidity. Makes sense though as I have witnessed some of your other comments that pass as your version of logic.

Last edited:
Just face the truth!! GOD AND GOD'S WORD DO NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF little man's love of sin!!!==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Just face the truth!! GOD AND GOD'S WORD DO NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF little man's love of sin!!!==Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Nor will people that eat shrimp. I hope you dont do that.

To add to my last post. Slyhunter, how do you know they're not using their credentials to further a political agenda?

Every last far right evangelical and fundie and Pentecostal preacher, it seems, have political agendas.

I don't eat seafood at all anymore...never really liked it to begin with. It stinks, the texture is usually slimey... The bible had nothing to do with it. I take supplements for omega acid benefits.

To add to my last post. Slyhunter, how do you know they're not using their credentials to further a political agenda?

Every last far right evangelical and fundie and Pentecostal preacher, it seems, have political agendas.

I don't attend "church" for that reason, Jake.

My opposition to normalizing homosexuality has NOTHING to do with religion, everything to do with common sense. Life is not and should not be based on amusement parks, have fun, do what you want...has it's limits.

innocent until proven guilty.

They've been proven guilty many times and you ignore it because it doesn't fit your worldview. At one point, when I was a Republican...I denied climate change completely. Then someone came to me and produced the evidence and I changed my mind. I'm still not an AGW fanatic, but my views have changed drastically since then.

You need to learn to do the same. There is ZIP evidence of a gay gene, only speculation. If there was enough convincing proof, I would change my stance on it. You back bullshit junk science just because somebody with a degree says so.

There is no gay gene. Go read books on it, watch interviews of people who proclaimed it backtrack...none of them are stoic, they start making excuses like liars do. Understand yet?

My opposition to normalizing homosexuality has NOTHING to do with religion, everything to do with common sense. Life is not and should not be based on amusement parks, have fun, do what you want...has it's limits.

I agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.

image.jpg
I don't know what this means, but thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer. :) :) :)

When MEN wrote the bible, there were not 7 billion people on the planet. There's been enough multiplying...

Gays are not sterile. We reproduce just fine. Are you aware that something like 15% of couples can't conceive naturally? Did god make them sterile like he made me gay? Why? Maybe god is intelligently designing after all. :lol:
Homosexuals can not reproduce period and if men wrote the Lord's word, what they wanted in it would have been put in there, but what they want in there is obviously not in there, is it?

God bless you two and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.
I'm all for civil unions & as much as I think it is abhorrent....I do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a Gay Pride event. That's it.

Personally, I think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately I want the government out of ALL forms of personal relationships.

i don't attend "church" for that reason, jake.

My opposition to normalizing homosexuality has nothing to do with religion, everything to do with common sense. Life is not and should not be based on amusement parks, have fun, do what you want...has it's limits.

i agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.
i'm all for civil unions & as much as i think it is abhorrent....i do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a gay pride event. That's it.

Personally, i think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately i want the government out of all forms of personal relationships.

ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

You really are a sweetheart, Holly. I wish I could be as nice as you are when responding to negative input. If you are an example of a Christian...I may just return to the faith someday.
I don't know what this means, but thank you for mentioning my most favorite singer. :) :) :)

When MEN wrote the bible, there were not 7 billion people on the planet. There's been enough multiplying...

Gays are not sterile. We reproduce just fine. Are you aware that something like 15% of couples can't conceive naturally? Did god make them sterile like he made me gay? Why? Maybe god is intelligently designing after all. :lol:
Homosexuals can not reproduce period and if men wrote the Lord's word, what they wanted in it would have been put in there, but what they want in there is obviously not in there, is it?

God bless you two and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I'm all for civil unions & as much as I think it is abhorrent....I do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a Gay Pride event. That's it.

Personally, I think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately I want the government out of ALL forms of personal relationships.

This view I can understand, though I disagree. If you do not find being gay "wholesome" that is your right.

Gays are people too. Just because I shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean I have to hate them and condemn them.
However, I believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.

Nature & God agree...practicing homosexuality is deadly. No, I haven't wondered about that, but that's a very interesting comment. I don't know how ethical it would be to do so, but Id like to see some interviews of gays on their deathbeds due to AIDS and get their opinions of practicing homosexuality, sure.
i agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.
i'm all for civil unions & as much as i think it is abhorrent....i do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a gay pride event. That's it.

Personally, i think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately i want the government out of all forms of personal relationships.

ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

Gays are people too. Just because I shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean I have to hate them and condemn them.
However, I believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.

Thieves AND KILLERS ARE PEOPLE TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY DO EVIL SHOULD WE CONDEMN THEIR SINS????

Forum List

Back