🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gays are people too. Just because I shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean I have to hate them and condemn them.
However, I believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.

I agree with any religious leader having the right to refuse. However, I do not shudder at the thought of being with another woman; it never occurred to me.

i agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.
i'm all for civil unions & as much as i think it is abhorrent....i do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a gay pride event. That's it.

Personally, i think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately i want the government out of all forms of personal relationships.

ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

Some of those people were innocent victims of blood transfusions. Some were married and infected by their spouse. Why did your god chose to punish them?

i agree certainly you have a right to your opinion but not to limit others' civil liberties because of your opinion.
i'm all for civil unions & as much as i think it is abhorrent....i do not want to use the govt to stop homosexuals from being homosexual. I am against holding it up as a wholesome value when it is not. All one has to do to see this is take a walk through a gay pride event. That's it.

Personally, i think we ought to start making marriage more important and promote that before we throw gays in that mix. Ultimately i want the government out of all forms of personal relationships.

ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

I had been under the assumption heterosexual couples could get AIDS and HIV just as much as- if not more- than homosexual couples. Appears I was mistaken.

Thank you God for saving all straight people from STDs!
Amen.:eusa_pray:

Sorry if that offends some of you, but it just had to be said.

Gays are people too. Just because I shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean I have to hate them and condemn them.
However, I believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.
Thieves AND KILLERS ARE PEOPLE TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY DO EVIL SHOULD WE CONDEMN THEIR SINS????
Amen to this. If you can't deal with the consequences, don't do the wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Thieves AND KILLERS ARE PEOPLE TOO JUST BECAUSE THEY DO EVIL SHOULD WE CONDEMN THEIR SINS????

Yes if they did not have consent to do their sins.

TAKE NOTE OF THE LIST OF SINS GOD PUTS homosexuals IN and what the cost is .====Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Amen to this. If you can't take the consequences, don't do the wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Do you know the reason you say Amen?

TAKE NOTE OF THE LIST OF SINS GOD PUTS homosexuals IN and what the cost is .====Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I was told i had up until the witching hour to repent for my sins. What you are saying is a contradiction.

Live and let live. That's my attitude.

As long as they're not bothering me, I don't care what they do.

But the fact that they freak out the Bible thumping holier-than-thou crowd gives me much pleasure.

Would you let a gay guy who sent you a reply with a Harvey Milk stamp to your ad for a babysitter or youth camp counselor for your son get the job?

No? Then you DO care and it DOES bother you..

Thieves steal another's rightful goods. Murderers take another's life. Both are against the Ten Commandments.

Homosexuality takes nothing from you and is not in the Ten Commandments. Yes, I know there is a rule in Leviticus concerning that, but there are hundreds of rules in there we today deem irrelevant and outdated.

Besides, if you take the Bible as 100% legit, you believe only 144,000 people will be saved. Just think, those gays just mean less competition for you to get into your perverted literal vision of Heaven.

I had been under the assumption heterosexual couples could get AIDS and HIV just as much as- if not more- than homosexual couples. Appears I was mistaken.

In Africa, HIV & AIDS began in the heterosexual segment of the population, actually. And before current testing of blood, here in the US, a significant number were infected by blood transfusions. Remember Ryan White,Tom Fogerty, Isaac Asimov? Amanda Blake & Magic Johnson were infected by presumed heterosexual partners.

Sorry, lets take the word of someone who gladly murdered Christians about what will get you into Heaven.

GISMYS, quoting Paul has a lot less effect than quoting the OT.

gays are people too. Just because i shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean i have to hate them and condemn them.
However, i believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.

thieves and killers are people too just because they do evil should we condemn their sins????

thieves steal another's rightful goods. Murderers take another's life. Both are against the ten commandments.

Homosexuality takes nothing from you and is not in the ten commandments. Yes, i know there is a rule in leviticus concerning that, but there are hundreds of rules in there we today deem irrelevant and outdated.

Besides, if you take the bible as 100% legit, you believe only 144,000 people will be saved. Just think, those gays just mean less competition for you to get into your perverted literal vision of heaven.

sexual perversion gives!!! Gives you sin,shame,guilt aids,std's and puts you and those that join you on the road to a life of ruin,slow death and hell.

Some of those people were innocent victims of blood transfusions. Some were married and infected by their spouse. Why did your god chose to punish them?

Right. I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding "free choice".
And on the blood transfusion issue, many states will not take blood donations from homosexuals for this reason...and the gays are throwing a fit about it even though it makes perfect sense. The only reason why they could be upset about it is because those laws prevent them from making $50. Other than that, they SHOULD understand why those laws are in place.

In Africa, HIV & AIDS began in the heterosexual segment of the population, actually. And before current testing of blood, here in the US, a significant number were infected by blood transfusions. Remember Ryan White,Tom Fogerty, Isaac Asimov? Amanda Blake & Magic Johnson were infected by presumed heterosexual partners.

I had been sarcastic. I was pointing out the usual fallacies with anything GISMYS posts.

Although thank you, the exact origins of it were unknown to me.

God's punishment to homosexuals is AIDs? Seems to me he gave it to heterosexuals first.

Forum List

Back