🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't know, but i thought the point of being gay was that you wouldn't feel shame or guilt about your sexual interests. Also, i do not believe you answered my point about leviticus. Do you make a pilgrimage to the alter of the lord and sacrifice an ox there every time you slip up and sin?

Believers today no longer live under the old covenant sacrifice laws, Jesus is our sacrifice on that roman cross!!!

So Jesus died so we wouldn't half to sacrifice our precious oxen and sheep? Wow.

If that is your only response to that set of laws, what about stoning adulterers?

Lol! Either you're completely ignorant towards Christianity or somehow you missed the fact that the bible says Jesus died so we all would not end up in damnation, eternally separated from God's glory.

Grow up, buddy.

Believers today no longer live under the old covenant sacrifice laws, Jesus is our sacrifice on that roman cross!!!

So Jesus died so we wouldn't half to sacrifice our precious oxen and sheep? Wow.

If that is your only response to that set of laws, what about stoning adulterers?

Lol! Either you're completely ignorant towards Christianity or somehow you missed the fact that the bible says Jesus died so we all would not end up in damnation, eternally separated from God's glory.

Grow up, buddy.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16-17

image.jpg
I don't know what this means

It means you aren't James Otto's sweetheart because you turned him into a homosexual. Its probably had something to do with you being a short, fat, ugly ass retarded bitch :)

God bless you always!!!

Ashtara

Homosexuals can not reproduce period

Wtf. As someone else said, a homosexual is not sterile. They can stil fuck someone of the opposite sex and get pregnant/ impregnate.

Last edited:

Grow up, buddy.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. John 3:16-17

Why didnt god just save the world himself or start over with a new set of people?

Right. I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding "free choice".
And on the blood transfusion issue, many states will not take blood donations from homosexuals for this reason...and the gays are throwing a fit about it even though it makes perfect sense. The only reason why they could be upset about it is because those laws prevent them from making $50. Other than that, they SHOULD understand why those laws are in place.

You must have missed the meaning of my post. Getting a blood transfusion was an innocent act. So was having sex with your spouse. Why is your god punishing innocents?
No Adult is innocent. So "my god" isn't punishing anyone. Next?

Laockejaw's un-American beliefs means that he is unfit to do his duty as a juror.

Grow up, buddy.

No, GISMYS said that believers don't follow the sacrifice laws because of Jesus' sacrifice. I was making a sarcastic counterstatement to show how stupid I thought it was. And I have a good and thorough Catholic education to go on here, one supplemented by entirely reading the Bible outside of class.

You must have missed the meaning of my post. Getting a blood transfusion was an innocent act. So was having sex with your spouse. Why is your god punishing innocents?

Laockejaw's un-American beliefs means that he is unfit to do his duty as a juror.

I noticed he sent the crickets to deal with the question about the innocent children dying of aids.

I had been under the assumption heterosexual couples could get AIDS and HIV just as much as- if not more- than homosexual couples. Appears I was mistaken.

Thank you God for saving all straight people from STDs!
Amen.:eusa_pray:

Sorry if that offends some of you, but it just had to be said.

In Africa, HIV & AIDS began in the heterosexual segment of the population, actually. And before current testing of blood, here in the US, a significant number were infected by blood transfusions. Remember Ryan White,Tom Fogerty, Isaac Asimov? Amanda Blake & Magic Johnson were infected by presumed heterosexual partners.

I had been sarcastic. I was pointing out the usual fallacies with anything GISMYS posts.

Although thank you, the exact origins of it were unknown to me.

God's punishment to homosexuals is AIDs? Seems to me he gave it to heterosexuals first.

I have seen so many critical posts directed at gay Americans, my first thought was to post about transmission in the 1980s-early 1990s.

Traced to the blood of non human primates, possibly chimpanzees. No sexual contact required, slaughtering the non human primate could infect through cuts on skin or ingestion of the meat, not fully heated.

Last edited:

Grow up, buddy.

No, GISMYS said that believers don't follow the sacrifice laws because of Jesus' sacrifice. I was making a sarcastic counterstatement to show how stupid I thought it was. And I have a good and thorough Catholic education to go on here, one supplemented by entirely reading the Bible outside of class.

◄ 1 John 2:2
JESUS=He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Grow up, buddy.

JESUS=He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

Why did you avoid my question? Why didnt god atone for all of our sins or start over with a set of more obedient people?

How about children? Thousands of innocent children die every year of AIDS. Why is your god punishing them?
I'm not currently a theist, so I have no specific "god" per say... But the sins of fathers follow and fall upon thier children according to the bible, Id even go so far to say it's evident that is usually right on the money.
There are some that beat the sins of their fathers.

They're not being punished by God so much as they're dealing with the consequences of the decisions made by their ancestors...in my opinion.

Want to make sure people know when I am stating opinion and when I am stating facts.

How about children? Thousands of innocent children die every year of AIDS. Why is your god punishing them?
I'm not currently a theist, so I have no specific "god" per say... But the sins of fathers follow and fall upon thier children according to the bible, Id even go so far to say it's evident that is usually right on the money.

They're not being punished by God so much as they're dealing with the consequences of the decisions made by their ancestors...in my opinion.

Want to make sure people know when I am stating opinion and when I am stating facts.

AGAIN!!! IT IS MANKIND'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN THAT RESULTS IN Thousands of innocent children dieing every year of AIDS. your sin hurts you and those around you too. WISE UP!!

So now your not a theist but you can elaborate on something as if you are? So if the sins of the father follow the children what was all that about free choice? Seems kind of pointless if your father sinned right? Does that really make sense to you?

Qquit being disingenuos...you and I know that being innocent in the way I was using it is completely different than being innocent of commiting a crime

liar & a drama queen...you looking to earn more negative conotaions or what?

AGAIN!!! IT IS MANKIND'S CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN THAT RESULTS IN Thousands of innocent children dieing every year of AIDS. your sin hurts you and those around you too. WISE UP!!

What kind of god allows innocent children to endure the pain of having full blown aids?

Why did you avoid my question? Why didnt god atone for all of our sins or start over with a set of more obedient people?

Automatons? God gave us free will, and conscience. God did not create robots. Beyond that, we await the answer.

What kind of god allows innocent children to endure the pain of having full blown aids?

GOD GAVE MAN RULE ON EARTH,THEN TYPICAL little man wants to try to turn and blame GOD for the results of man's choice to live in sin and rejecy GOD'S LOVE!!

Automatons? God gave us free will, and conscience. God did not create robots. Beyond that, we await the answer.

That answer always bothered me as a kid. If god gave us free will then why would he get mad if we lived the way we chose to? Why not just make us compliant to his wishes if there was an issue or stop giving us free will?

So now your not a theist but you can elaborate on something as if you are? So if the sins of the father follow the children what was all that about free choice? Seems kind of pointless if your father sinned right? Does that really make sense to you?

I grew up in a devout Christian household. Sue me.

Forum List

Back