🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

Some of those people were innocent victims of blood transfusions. Some were married and infected by their spouse. Why did your god chose to punish them?

Right. I don't know why you have such a hard time understanding "free choice".
And on the blood transfusion issue, many states will not take blood donations from homosexuals for this reason...and the gays are throwing a fit about it even though it makes perfect sense. The only reason why they could be upset about it is because those laws prevent them from making $50. Other than that, they SHOULD understand why those laws are in place.

You must have missed the meaning of my post. Getting a blood transfusion was an innocent act. So was having sex with your spouse. Why is your god punishing innocents?

I had been under the assumption heterosexual couples could get AIDS and HIV just as much as- if not more- than homosexual couples. Appears I was mistaken.

Thank you God for saving all straight people from STDs!
Amen.:eusa_pray:

Sorry if that offends some of you, but it just had to be said.

In Africa, HIV & AIDS began in the heterosexual segment of the population, actually. And before current testing of blood, here in the US, a significant number were infected by blood transfusions. Remember Ryan White,Tom Fogerty, Isaac Asimov? Amanda Blake & Magic Johnson were infected by presumed heterosexual partners.

I had been sarcastic. I was pointing out the usual fallacies with anything GISMYS posts.

Although thank you, the exact origins of it were unknown to me.

God's punishment to homosexuals is AIDs? Seems to me he gave it to heterosexuals first.

There must be a hidden meaning in there of course.

ever wonder what the 40,000,000 that died from aids and the 40 million hiv positive today would say to their son,or best friends about obeying god's laws afainst sexual perversion???

Some of those people were innocent victims of blood transfusions. Some were married and infected by their spouse. Why did your god chose to punish them?

And on the blood transfusion issue, many states will not take blood donations from homosexuals for this reason...and the gays are throwing a fit about it even though it makes perfect sense. The only reason why they could be upset about it is because those laws prevent them from making $50. Other than that, they SHOULD understand why those laws are in place.

YES!!! YOUR SIN OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A HIGH COST TO INNOCENT VICTIMS OF BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS (LESS THAN 2%) YOU CARRY A HEAVY LOAD OF GUILT AND SHAME!! Beware!!

thieves and killers are people too just because they do evil should we condemn their sins????

thieves steal another's rightful goods. Murderers take another's life. Both are against the ten commandments.

Homosexuality takes nothing from you and is not in the ten commandments. Yes, i know there is a rule in leviticus concerning that, but there are hundreds of rules in there we today deem irrelevant and outdated.

Besides, if you take the bible as 100% legit, you believe only 144,000 people will be saved. Just think, those gays just mean less competition for you to get into your perverted literal vision of heaven.

sexual perversion gives!!! Gives you sin,shame,guilt aids,std's and puts you and those that join you on the road to a life of ruin,slow death and hell.

I don't know, but I thought the point of being gay was that you wouldn't feel shame or guilt about your sexual interests. Also, I do not believe you answered my point about Leviticus. Do you make a pilgrimage to the Alter of the Lord and sacrifice an ox there every time you slip up and sin?

YES!!! YOUR SIN OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A HIGH COST TO INNOCENT VICTIMS OF BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS (LESS THAN 2%) YOU CARRY A HEAVY LOAD OF GUILT AND SHAME!! Beware!!

Why didnt your god save the less than 2% of the innocent? Should have been a snap for him.

In Africa, HIV & AIDS began in the heterosexual segment of the population, actually. And before current testing of blood, here in the US, a significant number were infected by blood transfusions. Remember Ryan White,Tom Fogerty, Isaac Asimov? Amanda Blake & Magic Johnson were infected by presumed heterosexual partners.

I had been sarcastic. I was pointing out the usual fallacies with anything GISMYS posts.

Although thank you, the exact origins of it were unknown to me.

God's punishment to homosexuals is AIDs? Seems to me he gave it to heterosexuals first.

There must be a hidden meaning in there of course.

I don't think there is.
But I am curious to hear GISMYS's bull explanation.

thieves steal another's rightful goods. Murderers take another's life. Both are against the ten commandments.

Homosexuality takes nothing from you and is not in the ten commandments. Yes, i know there is a rule in leviticus concerning that, but there are hundreds of rules in there we today deem irrelevant and outdated.

Besides, if you take the bible as 100% legit, you believe only 144,000 people will be saved. Just think, those gays just mean less competition for you to get into your perverted literal vision of heaven.

sexual perversion gives!!! Gives you sin,shame,guilt aids,std's and puts you and those that join you on the road to a life of ruin,slow death and hell.

i don't know, but i thought the point of being gay was that you wouldn't feel shame or guilt about your sexual interests. Also, i do not believe you answered my point about leviticus. Do you make a pilgrimage to the alter of the lord and sacrifice an ox there every time you slip up and sin?

Believers today no longer live under the old covenant sacrifice laws, Jesus is our sacrifice on that roman cross!!!

Why didnt your god save the less than 2% of the innocent? Should have been a snap for him.

Because God is very bored and a world where the innocent always win or survive is too boring for him.:lol:

See? You're such a good person on these boards. How could any sane person be malicious towards you? All Ive seen you do is comment from a biblical standpoint & then say "God Bless You All".

Who could dislike you?
Who could dislike me? Those who don't agree with what I choose to bring to the picture.

You sure that Amen didnt come from the Egyptian sun god Amen-Ra?
You got your beliefs and I got mine. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

i don't know, but i thought the point of being gay was that you wouldn't feel shame or guilt about your sexual interests. Also, i do not believe you answered my point about leviticus. Do you make a pilgrimage to the alter of the lord and sacrifice an ox there every time you slip up and sin?

Believers today no longer live under the old covenant sacrifice laws, Jesus is our sacrifice on that roman cross!!!

So Jesus died so we wouldn't half to sacrifice our precious oxen and sheep? Wow.

If that is your only response to that set of laws, what about stoning adulterers?

Because God is very bored and a world where the innocent always win or survive is too boring for him.:lol:

GOD GAVE MAN RULE ON EARTH, YOU CAN KILL OTHERS OR YOURSELF AND SIN ALL YOU LIKE BUT KNOW THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND THEN HELL!!! YOUR CHOICE. Beware!

You must have missed the meaning of my post. Getting a blood transfusion was an innocent act. So was having sex with your spouse. Why is your god punishing innocents?
No Adult is innocent. So "my god" isn't punishing anyone. Next?

It is the results of mankind's sin that is punishing innocents, NOT GOD!! TRY TO THINK!

No Adult is innocent. So "my god" isn't punishing anyone. Next?

How about children? Thousands of innocent children die every year of AIDS. Why is your god punishing them?

Forum List

Back