What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we stopped looking for excuses for homosexual behavior through science, we all would understand it completely. It's caused by enviromental & social causes, the APA had it right before it was politicized.

SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!! and you?? TYPICAL little man chose to live in sin then wants to try to blame GOD!!!

If we stopped looking for excuses for homosexual behavior through science, we all would understand it completely. It's caused by enviromental & social causes, the APA had it right before it was politicized.

Science looks for verifiable factors not excuses. Thats how we learned to first make fire.

Science looks for verifiable factors not excuses. Thats how we learned to first make fire.

homosexual behavior IS choice!!! just as stealing and all other sins=bad choice!! WITH VERY HIGH COST TO THE SINNER AND ALL THOSE AROUND HIM!!

Most scientists in the field of finding a gay gene announce their findings to the world before being peer reviewed...they're not practicing their profession properly.

homosexual behavior IS choice!!! just as stealing and all other sins=bad choice!! WITH VERY HIGH COST TO THE SINNER AND ALL THOSE AROUND HIM!!

When did you chose to be attracted to the opposite sex?

SEXUAL PERVERSION IS CHOICE!!!====Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. ROMANS 1:24-27

SEXUAL PERVERSION IS CHOICE!!!====Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. ROMANS 1:24-27

i dont know if you caught some of my views on your god but reciting scriptures doesnt impress me. When did you chose to be attracted to the opposite sex? BTW were you in lust at that moment or was that ok?

sexual perversion is choice!!!====therefore god also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of god for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 for this reason god gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Knowing the righteous judgment of god, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24-27

i dont know if you caught some of my views on your god but reciting scriptures doesnt impress me. When did you chose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Btw were you in lust at that moment or was that ok?
at about two years old i had my first tea party with a pretty little blond girl that lived up the street!!!

What kind of god allows innocent children to endure the pain of having full blown aids?

The kind that just sits back and allows the story to unfold :)

Or the kind that will reincarnate them as happier humans in a future life :)

Or the kind that is punishing them for something they did in a past life :)

Or the kind who abandoned us :-(

Or the kind who is dead but dreaming :)

Or the kind who is just dead :-(

Or the kind who is asleep :)

Or the kind who has a reason that only he/she/it/they know :)

Or the kind that is empowered by human emotion :)

Or the kind that doesn't give a fuck :-(

Or the kind that enjoys watching them suffer :-(

Or the kind that doesn't exist :-(

Or the kind that has organized a divine system where all humans can fully experience pain and happiness at some point during their experiences of life, in this life or the next, or the last :)

Or...

So it appears in this veil of tears.

What kind of god allows innocent children to endure the pain of having full blown aids?

Or the kind that has organized a divine system where all humans can fully experience pain and happiness at some point during their experiences of life, in this life or the next, or the last :)

Or...

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. JOHN 3:16-17

sexual perversion is choice!!!====therefore god also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of god for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 for this reason god gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Knowing the righteous judgment of god, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:24-27

i dont know if you caught some of my views on your god but reciting scriptures doesnt impress me. When did you chose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Btw were you in lust at that moment or was that ok?
at about two years old i had my first tea party with a pretty little blond girl that lived up the street!!!

Are you a girl, a boy or pre-op?

Or...

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. JOHN 3:16-17

Seems to be a complicated process.

NO!!! VERY SIMPLE!!!====How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

NO!!! VERY SIMPLE!!!====How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

I tried it and not a damn thing happened. What did I do wrong? BTW that was complicated. You should be able to do this in a sentence or 2.

I tried it and not a damn thing happened. What did I do wrong? BTW that was complicated. You should be able to do this in a sentence or 2.

you tryed what!!! to play games with GOD!!! DREAM ON!!

Forum List

Back