What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it appears in this veil of tears.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. JOHN 3:16-17

Seems to be a complicated process.

Yes, thus life is beautiful.

tumblr_kwe5joy0sp1qaty6po1_500.gif

I am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the U. S. Constitution and the U. S. Supreme Court.

There's actually quite a lot to discuss about this. For starters, Jude 1 of the Bible in the New Testament of Jesus forbidding any and all of the faithful from enabling the spread of the same type of homosexual culture that overtook Sodom; where all its inhabitants, gay or not, were sent to the pit of fire forever.

You cannot force a man to commit a mortal sin of his faith to accomodate a gay wedding and the like.

Secondly, all the legal battles LGBTs have initiated are based on a false premise, that they have lulled, deflected or otherwise bamboozled the opposition into overlooking: that they are a loose and incomplete set of deviant sexual behaviors.....not an identifiable or even permanent "race" of people. Think of Anne Heche for example...

Setting a legal precedent for consideration of deviant behaviors as a race of people is malpractice of the highest sort. Who will come next to make the unsubstantiated-claim-as-fact when trying to get society to legitimize what they do [not what they are]?

I talk a bit about that last point in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Oh, that argument has already been dismissed. Science and news reporting require TWO SEPARATE sources to verify something to call it a "fact". We have one old manuscript, (some of it written 200 years after the death of Christ) that is as much science fiction as the "Twilight Zone." It is called the Bible. Until a separate source can verify ANY of it, it is pure fantasy.

We live in a country where, (thank God), church and state are separate. You need to Google and you will learn that our founding fathers, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and Franklin were either agnostic or atheists. Don't take my word for it get off your ass and check it out. Stop quoting your Biblical 'mumbo jumbo,' and get out a copy of the U. S. Constitution and read it.

The funny part of all this is that you think the highest source of U. S. Constitution experts, The U. S. Supreme Court, do not know as much as you do. The only person using the word "deviant" here is a low-information person. Why do I suspect one of us did not graduate from high school? :D

UCD_200.png
9d7317be-4eed-471c-9445-c3d1be5e504f-m.png

BA followed by MBA
The real question here is how do we take the right to vote away from low-information voters without violating the U. S. Constitution?

Last edited:
i am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the u. S. Constitution and the u. S. Supreme court.

there's actually quite a lot to discuss about this. For starters, jude 1 of the bible in the new testament of jesus forbidding any and all of the faithful from enabling the spread of the same type of homosexual culture that overtook sodom; where all its inhabitants, gay or not, were sent to the pit of fire forever.

You cannot force a man to commit a mortal sin of his faith to accomodate a gay wedding and the like.

Secondly, all the legal battles lgbts have initiated are based on a false premise, that they have lulled, deflected or otherwise bamboozled the opposition into overlooking: That they are a loose and incomplete set of deviant sexual behaviors.....not an identifiable or even permanent "race" of people. Think of anne heche for example...

Setting a legal precedent for consideration of deviant behaviors as a race of people is malpractice of the highest sort. Who will come next to make the unsubstantiated-claim-as-fact when trying to get society to legitimize what they do [not what they are]?

I talk a bit about that last point in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

oh, that argument has already been dismissed. Science and news reporting require two separate sources to verify something to call it a fact. We have one old manuscript, (some of it written 200 years after the death of christ) that is as much science fiction as the "twilight zone." it is called the bible. Until a separate source can verify any of it, it is pure fantasy.

We live in a country where, (thank god), church and state are separate. You need to google and you will learn that our founding fathers, washington, jefferson, adams, and franklin were either agnostic or atheists. Don't take my word for it get off your ass and check it out. Stop quoting your biblical 'mumbo jumbo,' and get out a copy of the u. S. Constitution and read it.

The funny part of all this is that you think the highest source of u. S. Constitution experts, the u. S. Supreme court, do not know as much as you do. The only person using the word "deviant" here is a low-information person ~ you. Why do i suspect one of us did not graduate from high school? :d

so you want to obey man's law and ignore almighty god's laws??? Really!!! Even after knowing over 40 million have died from aids and another 40 million are living hiv positive??? Use your peanut brain!!! Think!

Homosexuals can not reproduce period and if men wrote the Lord's word, what they wanted in it would have been put in there, but what they want in there is obviously not in there, is it?

Holly

Yes we can...and do. We just can't do it with our partners of choice, like many infertile couples. Some straight couples use invitro fertilization and sperm banks...just like gays do. We can adopt too...just like straight couples. If "the lord" had wanted them to be fruitful, why make them sterile?

Gays are people too. Just because I shudder at the thought of being with another man, doesn't mean I have to hate them and condemn them.
However, I believe churches and priests/pastors should have the right to refuse to wed them, based on their religious views.

Gays agree. No church or religious leader will ever be forced to perform a ceremony against the tenants of their faith...by anything other than public opinion.

so you think it's "right" to equate gays with thieves and murderers?

God does and God makes the rules!!!

You're pathetic.

The last person that would condemn a queer would be Jesus. He'd treat them like dwarves, or the blind, or any other of countless mistakes God has made.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

God does and God makes the rules!!!

You're pathetic.

The last person that would condemn a queer would be Jesus. He'd treat them like dwarves, or the blind, or any other of countless mistakes God has made.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Without googling, do you even know wtf "revilers" are?

Be honest: I understand God takes a dim view of liars.

You're pathetic.

so you want to change the subject???? imho "revilers" =people that like wild parties,drunks,drug users,sex outside marrage,sexual perverts all are "reviliers"!! and you???

so you want to change the subject???? imho "revilers" =people that like wild parties,drunks,drug users,sex outside marrage,sexual perverts all are "reviliers"!! and you???

or do you like revilers as those that scold the wild party goers for their base lifestyle!!

Revilers = People that subject others to verbal abuse.

You were thinking "Revelers"

At any rate, my point's been made.

so posting God's Word to sick minded sexual perverts is ""verbal abuse"" THINK SOME MORE!!!

so posting God's Word to sick minded sexual perverts is ""verbal abuse"" THINK SOME MORE!!!

or do you like revilers as those that scold the wild party goers for their base lifestyle!!
NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND "VERBAL ABUSE"??? HINT IT IS NOT the same as POSTING GOD'S WORD TO SICK MINDED PERVERTS!!!

Thanks for adding the Who Gives A Sh ... Uh, Who Cares Option in the poll.
I mean I am sure the homosexuals love the free press they get everywhere ... But sooner or later they will have to join the world of obscurity with the rest of us.

""others from having their rights"" has cost over 40 million deaths from aids and another 40,000,000 HIV POSITIVE AND COUNTLESS MILLIONS MORE RUINED LIVES OF SHAME AND GUILT!!! WHSAT FUN!! HUH??

Sad fact that some of these perverts who were victinized by AIDS could have lead productive normal lives , if the sick bastards of Gay Activism had not duped thme into believing it was Okay to be Gay - Gay is not Okay .

The only thing that homosexuals breed is disease

Forum List

Back