🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. Maybe G-d hates christians... how do you know he doesn't? there are a lot of other religions. and each thinks they have a lock on truth.

and, no offense, buut it's kind of hypocritical for someone to threaten people with hell while at the same time saying "G-d bless you".

maybe it's a better idea to actually listen to what jesus said... which is to leave judgment to heaven

because he certainly didn't believe it was man's place to judge.... even if you believe in christianity.
If there is a 'god', ....

I am sure you would fuck that topic up like every other topic you have fucked up since forever.

roflmao
'Fuck', you mean like sex? Well that is how I came into being, not from a rib woman. :popcorn:

1272333517104102.jpeg

like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. Maybe G-d hates christians... how do you know he doesn't? there are a lot of other religions. and each thinks they have a lock on truth.

and, no offense, buut it's kind of hypocritical for someone to threaten people with hell while at the same time saying "G-d bless you".

maybe it's a better idea to actually listen to what jesus said... which is to leave judgment to heaven

because he certainly didn't believe it was man's place to judge.... even if you believe in christianity.
How do you know that God hates anyone?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

As a Christian biologist, I believe queers likely have a predisposition to being a queer similar to those having a predisposition to any abnormality such as diabetes etc. The argument that research doesn't prove it may be valid, but not conclusive.

Most who have the homosexual predisposition do not develop the abnormality unless they are subjected to the correct environmental influences, plus that have to act on it or make a choice to do so.

I'm not a researcher, but just voicing a common sense opinion.

"Christian Biologist"? THat sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess you can get a degree from Talking Snake U.
No, it is not an oxymoron, many scientists in this nation are Christians, Jews, and of other monotheistic beliefs; I know a few in the field of biology. None went to "Talking State U" either.

YOu can't believe in Science and Magic Sky Pixies. Sorry, you just can't.

I obviously know more about his intentions than you do and if you do not like what I have to say here, good luck finding another message forum to spew your filth at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and if the Lord's word was written by man, man could have written anything, but not just anything could have been written now, could it. The Lord's word says to replenish the Earth. Well if homosexuality was the Lord's true intention, why can't homosexual couples carry out such an order all on their own? Why are heterosexual couples the only kind of couples who can reproduce?

like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. .

More likely you just don't want to hear what God's will is, pervert.

The Bible leaves no doubt what God thinks on the topic.

The BIble leaves no doubt what God thinks about eating Shellfish, but you guys aren't out there boycotting the Red Lobster.

god_hates_shrimp_by_fiskefyren-d67iohf.jpg

What about the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ other peer-reviewed studies weighing in on sexual orientation being a learned behavior? url]

All Horseshit.

Next.

That's your learned legal rebuttal to the very poignant and compelling issue of the 14th on behaviors vs race?

It's going to come up in court you know. Best to prepare a little better than that. After all, you're up against the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ peer-reviewed research studies showing sexual orientation as learned...behaviors...not race.. rl]

Uh, bud, every court that has ruled on this issue since Windsor has struck down gay marriage laws. Not a single court has found things your way.

ANd, no a "Peer Reviewed" study from Talking Snake U doesn't impress me.

no I don't sound like I hate science. I sound like I hate politicized science...because I do.

I think looking in the biological field for evidence of a biological cause for sexuality outside of heterosexuality is stupid. We have so many influences that could contribute to all forms of hypersexuality...be it straight or gay. You want to waste time on proving genetic or/and biological causes. It is all about enviroment & social causes... The APA was right before they were pressured to change their stance. We'd probably be having less problems with acceptance of gays....buts that's me.
I conceded/altered that yesterday, glad you are catching up. Note, inherited traits are genetic. :D

You sound like you hate science. Where else would one look for the reason some people are born gay and others are not. If it was only environmental or social everyone experiencing those conditions would be gay. We all know thats not the case as brothers growing up in the same family can be of different sexual orientations. The Collins brothers come to mind. Why is one gay and the other is not? The root of the mystery has to be genetic.

There is no gay gene...there is nothing these enablers can do about that but waste more money to find one. And that's all good....except homosexuals who want out of the lifestyle will be treated unfairly even more than they are now as long as we let the bullshitters in the media make lies "mainstream".

There are homos who aren't "gay" about being homosexual...libtards dismiss them like they do not exist.

There is no gay gene...there is nothing these enablers can do about that but waste more money to find one. And that's all good....except homosexuals who want out of the lifestyle will be treated unfairly even more than they are now as long as we let the bullshitters in the media make lies "mainstream".

There are homos who aren't "gay" about being homosexual...libtards dismiss them like they do not exist.

ok little boy... thanks for your expertise.

lol

Asclepias, when are you going to tell us "black Egypt" invented the English language?

If you're not going to, stop using English to communicate, it was created by those white devils after all....

More likely you just don't want to hear what God's will is, pervert.

The Bible leaves no doubt what God thinks on the topic.

well, certainly I have no interest in hearing what G-d says from someone like you. But if it makes you feel better to call me names, whatever rocks your little world... no worries.

everything i know about jesus, though, tells me he wouldn't want G-d's children discriminated against in his name.

so thanks for the lesson in hypocrisy, theocrat. i think they feel as earnestly about their beliefs in iran.

Actually, the gays don't want to look for the Gay Gene that bad.

Probably because if we ever found it, you Christian Funditards would suddenly love abortion.

ok little boy... thanks for your expertise.

lol

Show me the image of The mapped out gay gene, little girl. Lol

Last edited:

Actually, the gays don't want to look for the Gay Gene that bad.

Probably because if we ever found it, you Christian Funditards would suddenly love abortion.

I would not support aborting babies because they are gay if a gene was found that predisposed them to being gay. At that point when they prove the gay gene exists, as I have said numerous times, I would admit I am wrong & change my opinion of the whole thing. You see, Im not a moron like you.

By the way, you libtards are the ones who support abortion because some children will "become abused & unloved monsters" if they are born...you place the clinics in black & Latino neighborhoods because you're racists and eugencists of the worst kind.

Last edited:
I would not support aborting babies because they are gay if a gene was found that predisposed them to being gay. At that point when they prove the gay gene exists, as I have said numerous times, I would admit I am wrong & change my opinion of the whole thing. You see, Im not a moron like you.

By the way, you libtards are the ones who support abortion because some children will "become abused & unloved monsters" if they are born...you place the clinics in black & Latino neighborhoods because you're racists and eugencists of the worst kind.

Somehow, I don't think you'd stop being a homophobic asshole if someone found a 'gay gene".

I support abortion rights because I know it's a practical impossibility to make a woman have a baby she doesn't want.

Oh really? So tell me...WHY a life should be snuffed out because the mother "doesn't" want it? Don't give me the "it's her bawdee" bullshit either.

Tell me why the baby should not be born because the mother doesn't want the baby?

Somehow, I don't think you'd stop being a homophobic asshole if someone found a 'gay gene".

I support abortion rights because I know it's a practical impossibility to make a woman have a baby she doesn't want.

"Christian Biologist"? THat sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess you can get a degree from Talking Snake U.
No, it is not an oxymoron, many scientists in this nation are Christians, Jews, and of other monotheistic beliefs; I know a few in the field of biology. None went to "Talking State U" either.

YOu can't believe in Science and Magic Sky Pixies. Sorry, you just can't.

No YOU Can't, because you are psychologically scarred and highly prejudicial against anything that OTHER PEOPLE consider holy. Those other people include some of the greatest minds Humanity has ever produced.

Einstein, unarguably, a renowned Genuis, was a devout agnostic ,who lost his faith early in childhood. As he matured he bacame a "pantheist", and a adherant of Spinozism.

Helping Christians Reconcile God with Science

Last edited:

Forum List

Back