🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see them as handicapped. They don't need speciapl parking or any special protections under the law.

But they should be protected as much as any normal person. I usually treat them as I would a dwarf; not laughing at them in public, but certainly sympathizing with their afflictions and trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home. I've never invited a dwarf into my home, but should I need one for a party as a clown I would not hesitate. Similarly if I ever need an interior decorator I may try to hire a queer.

trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home.

Dwarfs can't help the way they are - they were born that way . Queers were not born Gay.

Who really knows? I see no harm in giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assuming they are genetically deviant.

I reach the same conclusion about people over 5'10". They use more oxygen, food, living space, need everything too large. Environmental disasters:eusa_whistle:

I've always thought it was natures way of population control. This pretty much proves it. I wonder what makes this happen and when does it happen?

Research continues; rather than population control, almost certainly a natural variance. Two brown eyed people may have a blue eyed child. The anti-genetics crowd never explains why there are gay humans even in societies that kill because iof the trait; i.e., Fascist Germany, early USSR, Uganda, et. al.

Because it's BEHAVIORAL. :eusa_clap: and therefore, the 14th does not apply to LGBT.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Irrelevant. Religion is a choice. Believers have the same rights under law as atheists. Whether homosexuality is a choice or isn't is irrelevant: under the law they have the same rights as straight people. Two straight adults who wish to legally marry CAN marry and have all of the legal protection afforded wedded couples under the law. Therefore two homosexual adults who wish to marry should be able to marry and have all of the legal protection afforded under the law. Equal protection. Equality under the law.

That is why DOMA went down under the Roberts Court. Its why same-sex marrage bans are being dismissed: because they are unconstitutional.

The modern world is leaving folks like you behind and becoming a place more inclusive of those society has historically persecuted, ostracized, and oppressed: first black people, then women, then racial minorities, then the handicapped, and now LGBT people. Maybe one day the poor. And those who desire to oppress others like racists, misogynists, bullies, and bigots like yourself will be, not legally, but socially marginalized and rendered obsolete and viewed as a relic of a time in history when people were more barbaric.

I am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the U. S. Constitution and the U. S. Supreme Court.

ic000158.gif

But the issue isn't "settled" in the hearts and minds of normal people. And I can just about guarantee you our nation's founders are rolling in their graves in shear disgust.

But I'm a believer that things have to get worse before they will get better. I believe in biblical prophecy and things are going right on schedule. A cleansing will take place just as it did in the days of Noah.

Dwarfs can't help the way they are - they were born that way . Queers were not born Gay.

Who really knows? I see no harm in giving them the benefit of the doubt, and assuming they are genetically deviant.

I reach the same conclusion about people over 5'10". They use more oxygen, food, living space, need everything too large. Environmental disasters:eusa_whistle:

Hey, that's...heightist?

Research continues; rather than population control, almost certainly a natural variance. Two brown eyed people may have a blue eyed child. The anti-genetics crowd never explains why there are gay humans even in societies that kill because of the trait; i.e., Fascist Germany, early USSR, Uganda, et. al.

Because it's BEHAVIORAL. :eusa_clap: and therefore, the 14th does not apply to LGBT.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

More SCIENCE:

http://www.matthewckeller.com/Zietsch_HomosexualityEvolution_2008.pdf

And that "minor" Harvey Milk had sex with was sixteen, legal in some states, depending on Milk's age at the time, could even be legal in my state. The age of consent has been as low as 13 within the past 30 years.

The age of consent in New York was 17 when Milk began sodomizing the 16 year old Jack McKinley, minor, on drugs, homeless and mentally ill. Milk convinced the boy he was a "father figure"/guardian to him at the time. Milk then transported the minor across state lines [in violation of the MANN Act] to california, where he continued to sodomize him as a minor until he was 18 there.

Subsequently dumped by his "father" and "lover" for younger and younger fresh meat, Jack went on to kill himself by jumping off a tall building in New York where the two met.

Are you saying you are apologizing for that? Or trying to divert the conversation away from the fact that "LGBT" is an incomplete set of sexual deviant BEHAVIORS and thereby, not qualified for any protection under the 14th?

More SCIENCE [from the world's leading institutions and researchers in contrast to yours]:

Last edited:
I am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the U. S. Constitution and the U. S. Supreme Court.

ic000158.gif

But the issue isn't "settled" in the hearts and minds of normal people. And I can just about guarantee you our nation's founders are rolling in their graves in shear disgust.

But I'm a believer that things have to get worse before they will get better. I believe in biblical prophecy and things are going right on schedule. A cleansing will take place just as it did in the days of Noah.

What a good Christian soul you are to want all those not like you to be killed by God! Then things'll be better. Just a world full of traditional Christians all praising the Lord in sparsely populated cities and towns and traumatized by the deaths of billions of people all around the world. Tra la la!

More SCIENCE:

And that "minor" Harvey Milk had sex with was sixteen, legal in some states, depending on Milk's age at the time, could even be legal in my state. The age of consent has been as low as 13 within the past 30 years.

The age of consent in New York was 17 when Milk began sodomizing the 16 year old Jack McKinley, minor, on drugs, homeless and mentally ill. Milk convinced the boy he was a "father figure"/guardian to him at the time. Milk then transported the minor across state lines [in violation of the MANN Act] to california, where he continued to sodomize him as a minor until he was 18 there.

Subsequently dumped by his "father" and "lover" for younger and younger fresh meat, Jack went on to kill himself by jumping off a tall building in New York where the two met.

Are you saying you are apologizing for that? Or trying to divert the conversation away from the fact that "LGBT" is an incomplete set of sexual deviant BEHAVIORS and thereby, not qualified for any protection under the 14th?

More SCIENCE [from the world's leading institutions and researchers in contrast to yours]:

So some gay guy took advantage of a young man...not like men haven't been doing the same to young women since time immemorial! I guess we should ban men from marrying while at the same time marginalizing them. Nice logic.

As a Christian biologist, I believe queers likely have a predisposition to being a queer similar to those having a predisposition to any abnormality such as diabetes etc. The argument that research doesn't prove it may be valid, but not conclusive.

Most who have the homosexual predisposition do not develop the abnormality unless they are subjected to the correct environmental influences, plus that have to act on it or make a choice to do so.

I'm not a researcher, but just voicing a common sense opinion.

"Christian Biologist"? THat sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess you can get a degree from Talking Snake U.

As a Christian biologist, I believe queers likely have a predisposition to being a queer similar to those having a predisposition to any abnormality such as diabetes etc. The argument that research doesn't prove it may be valid, but not conclusive.

Most who have the homosexual predisposition do not develop the abnormality unless they are subjected to the correct environmental influences, plus that have to act on it or make a choice to do so.

What about the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ other peer-reviewed studies weighing in on sexual orientation being a learned behavior? Read the OP for details and links: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

which is fine, because it is not about genetics being passed down, as a layman's way of putting it. So you're conceding there is no proof of a gay gene passed down at birth.

Good on ya

I have read many summaries of the various studies, none exclude genetics as a factor. What you posted backs up EPIGENETICS, for example:

"[M]any scientists share the view that sexual orientation is shaped for most people at an early age through complex interactions of biological, psychological and social factors."{6) More on epigenetics:

Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity.

Basically saying it's not genetic

I already posted proof that it's genetic, didn't you read it?

Here's a repost of post 270
In 1993, American geneticist Dean Hamer found families with several gay males on the mother’s side, suggesting a gene on the X chromosome. He showed that pairs of brothers who were openly gay shared a small region at the tip of the X, and proposed that it contained a gene that predisposes a male to homosexuality.

This year, a larger study of gay brothers, using the many genetic markers now available through the Human Genome Project, confirmed the original finding and also detected another “gay gene” on chromosome 8. This has unleashed a new flurry of comment.

If there are male-loving and female-loving alleles of tens or hundreds of genes battling it out in the population, everyone will inherit a mixture of different variants. Combined with environmental influences, it will be hard to detect individual genes.

Gay men and lesbian women may simply be the two ends of the same distribution.
How our genes could make us gay or straight - The Washington Post

So we narrow down the genes that cause people to be gay and at first we'll have the option to abort fetuses that are gay. Eventually we'll be able to manipulate DNA so abortion will no longer be necessary and gayness will be cured.

Just need patience.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Joe, we get it. You are a bigot.

No need to keep selling. :lol:

Good for you.

I'm certain that the Long Giant Big Tall (LGBT) movement will get over it without having to form a lobby, or March on Washington.

Last edited:

Good for you.

I'm certain that the Long Giant Big Tall (LGBT) movement will get over it without having to form a lobby, or March on Washington.

From now on 5'10 shall be known as short!

So it is written, so it shall be.

Will Randy Neumann have to re shoot his video?

More SCIENCE:

World's leading? You read all of the seven or eight links I posted, I doubt it. Read the link on evolution & human behavior? That is from a science journal. As for Milk, I did not know he had a relationship with a 16 year old, IF it is true, I KNOW he has been smeared both before & after his death.

Last edited:

What about the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ other peer-reviewed studies weighing in on sexual orientation being a learned behavior? url]

All Horseshit.

Next.

Joe, we get it. You are a bigot.

No need to keep selling. :lol:

Yes, I'm bigoted against superstition and ignorance.

I have a real problem with anyone who says he should do something sociopathic because an imaginary man in the sky said so.

Forum List

Back