🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Christian biologist, I believe queers likely have a predisposition to being a queer similar to those having a predisposition to any abnormality such as diabetes etc. The argument that research doesn't prove it may be valid, but not conclusive.

Most who have the homosexual predisposition do not develop the abnormality unless they are subjected to the correct environmental influences, plus that have to act on it or make a choice to do so.

I'm not a researcher, but just voicing a common sense opinion.

"Christian Biologist"? THat sounds like an oxymoron.

I guess you can get a degree from Talking Snake U.

What about the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ other peer-reviewed studies weighing in on sexual orientation being a learned behavior? Read the OP for details and links: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

And another:

Epigenetics Is A Critical Factor In Homosexuality - Medical News Today

I've always thought it was natures way of population control. This pretty much proves it. I wonder what makes this happen and when does it happen?

Research continues; rather than population control, almost certainly a natural variance. Two brown eyed people may have a blue eyed child. The anti-genetics crowd never explains why there are gay humans even in societies that kill because iof the trait; i.e., Fascist Germany, early USSR, Uganda, et. al.

Because it's BEHAVIORAL. :eusa_clap: and therefore, the 14th does not apply to LGBT.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Science says its genetic.

As a Christian biologist, I believe queers likely have a predisposition to being a queer similar to those having a predisposition to any abnormality such as diabetes etc. The argument that research doesn't prove it may be valid, but not conclusive.

Most who have the homosexual predisposition do not develop the abnormality unless they are subjected to the correct environmental influences, plus that have to act on it or make a choice to do so.

I'm not a researcher, but just voicing a common sense opinion.

No, it is not an oxymoron, many scientists in this nation are Christians, Jews, and of other monotheistic beliefs; I know a few in the field of biology. None went to "Talking State U" either.

What about the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ other peer-reviewed studies weighing in on sexual orientation being a learned behavior? url]

All Horseshit.

Next.

That's your learned legal rebuttal to the very poignant and compelling issue of the 14th on behaviors vs race?

It's going to come up in court you know. Best to prepare a little better than that. After all, you're up against the Mayo Clinic, the CDC and 300+ peer-reviewed research studies showing sexual orientation as learned...behaviors...not race.. http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Last edited:
I am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the U. S. Constitution and the U. S. Supreme Court.

ic000158.gif

But the issue isn't "settled" in the hearts and minds of normal people. And I can just about guarantee you our nation's founders are rolling in their graves in shear disgust.

But I'm a believer that things have to get worse before they will get better. I believe in biblical prophecy and things are going right on schedule. A cleansing will take place just as it did in the days of Noah.

The bible is a fairytale dude. Even a cursory peruse of the bible can tell you its little more than a pseudo historical document mixed with parables based on maintaining population control.

I am in advertising, and work with a lot of gay creative types. They are bright, amusing, and the same as anyone else. There is really nothing to discuss about this. The issue is settled by the U. S. Constitution and the U. S. Supreme Court.

ic000158.gif

But the issue isn't "settled" in the hearts and minds of normal people. And I can just about guarantee you our nation's founders are rolling in their graves in shear disgust.

But I'm a believer that things have to get worse before they will get better. I believe in biblical prophecy and things are going right on schedule. A cleansing will take place just as it did in the days of Noah.

The bible is a fairytale dude. Even a cursory peruse of the bible can tell you its little more than a pseudo historical document mixed with parables based on maintaining population control.
Not to many humans, though The King James Version provides clues as to who the translators wanted to please. Another link on genetics and being gay:

Homosexual Behavior Largely Shaped By Genetics And Random Environmental Factors -- ScienceDaily

Last edited:
My attitude is a simple one: "Don't ask don't tell".

Peace my darlinks! :)

Maybe because there is a lot more to life than reproduction, and because the Bible- however epic it may be- was written by men, not God.
If the Lord didn't write the word, why are heterosexual couples the only kind of couple that can naturally reproduce?

I want you to think long and hard before you respond. How the Hell does heterosexuals reproducing support the blatantly retarded idea that God "wrote the word"? You are also wrong when you said "heterosexual couples are the only kind of couples that can naturally reproduce." Couples that understand that they are bisexual can also naturally reproduce provided they are male and female.

But the purpose of romantic love is not reproduction, and the purpose of marriage is not reproduction. So what the fuck does reproduction have to do with anything here?

If same gender relationships were the Lord's intention, homosexual couples would naturally be able to reproduce just like heterosexual couples can.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

How dare you attempt to speak for God. What the fuck do you know of "the Lord's intentions"?

God bless you always bitch.

Ashtara
I obviously know more about his intentions than you do and if you do not like what I have to say here, good luck finding another message forum to spew your filth at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and if the Lord's word was written by man, man could have written anything, but not just anything could have been written now, could it. The Lord's word says to replenish the Earth. Well if homosexuality was the Lord's true intention, why can't homosexual couples carry out such an order all on their own? Why are heterosexual couples the only kind of couples who can reproduce?

I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

And this non-issue really brings them out of the woodwork.

I agree completely - between consenting adults is no one's business, they should have the same rights as everyone else and the sicko phobes need to mind their own business.

I cannot say I disagree with you on this at all.

If the Lord didn't write the word, why are heterosexual couples the only kind of couple that can naturally reproduce?

I want you to think long and hard before you respond. How the Hell does heterosexuals reproducing support the blatantly retarded idea that God "wrote the word"? You are also wrong when you said "heterosexual couples are the only kind of couples that can naturally reproduce." Couples that understand that they are bisexual can also naturally reproduce provided they are male and female.

But the purpose of romantic love is not reproduction, and the purpose of marriage is not reproduction. So what the fuck does reproduction have to do with anything here?

If same gender relationships were the Lord's intention, homosexual couples would naturally be able to reproduce just like heterosexual couples can.

Holly

How dare you attempt to speak for God. What the fuck do you know of "the Lord's intentions"?

Ashtara
I obviously know more about his intentions than you do and if you do not like what I have to say here, good luck finding another message forum to spew your filth at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Oh and if the Lord's word was written by man, man could have written anything, but not just anything could have been written now, could it. The Lord's word says to replenish the Earth. Well if homosexuality was the Lord's true intention, why can't homosexual couples carry out such an order all on their own? Why are heterosexual couples the only kind of couples who can reproduce?

Your god screws up a lot of things.
Maybe this is just one more?

Seriously, there has always been homosexuality and there will always be homosexuality. it occurs in more than just the human species and, since the various gods are a man-made fairy tale, he/she/it had nothing to do with it.

^^^ Hey, if you do not like his way of doing things, don't blame me when you burn.

Holly

P.S. Oh and if you can't show any respect for beliefs that other people have, don't expect any from them in return for any beliefs that you have.

Last edited:
which is fine, because it is not about genetics being passed down, as a layman's way of putting it. So you're conceding there is no proof of a gay gene passed down at birth.

Good on ya

I have read many summaries of the various studies, none exclude genetics as a factor. What you posted backs up EPIGENETICS, for example:

"[M]any scientists share the view that sexual orientation is shaped for most people at an early age through complex interactions of biological, psychological and social factors."{6) More on epigenetics:

Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity.

Basically saying it's not genetic

I already posted proof that it's genetic, didn't you read it?

Here's a repost of post 270
In 1993, American geneticist Dean Hamer found families with several gay males on the mother’s side, suggesting a gene on the X chromosome. He showed that pairs of brothers who were openly gay shared a small region at the tip of the X, and proposed that it contained a gene that predisposes a male to homosexuality.

This year, a larger study of gay brothers, using the many genetic markers now available through the Human Genome Project, confirmed the original finding and also detected another “gay gene” on chromosome 8. This has unleashed a new flurry of comment.

If there are male-loving and female-loving alleles of tens or hundreds of genes battling it out in the population, everyone will inherit a mixture of different variants. Combined with environmental influences, it will be hard to detect individual genes.

Gay men and lesbian women may simply be the two ends of the same distribution.
How our genes could make us gay or straight - The Washington Post

So we narrow down the genes that cause people to be gay and at first we'll have the option to abort fetuses that are gay. Eventually we'll be able to manipulate DNA so abortion will no longer be necessary and gayness will be cured.

Just need patience.

A simple and singular cause for sexual dysphoria / homosexuality has never been determined. No gay gene has ever been isolated. Despite the fact the Humen Genome has been mapped out , science can tell you why your hair is the color it is , determine your expected life expectancy, and decipher the most minute details of your physical composition, yet science can not find a Gay Gene.

Identical Twin Studies however seem to have proven that Homosexuality is Not Genetic. Eight major studies of identical twins in over the past 20 years all arrived at the same conclusion: that gays were not born that way.

Holly

Ashtara

God bless you always!!!

Holly

like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. Maybe G-d hates christians... how do you know he doesn't? there are a lot of other religions. and each thinks they have a lock on truth.

and, no offense, buut it's kind of hypocritical for someone to threaten people with hell while at the same time saying "G-d bless you".

maybe it's a better idea to actually listen to what jesus said... which is to leave judgment to heaven

because he certainly didn't believe it was man's place to judge.... even if you believe in christianity.

Ashtara

God bless you always!!!

Holly

like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. Maybe G-d hates christians... how do you know he doesn't? there are a lot of other religions. and each thinks they have a lock on truth.

and, no offense, buut it's kind of hypocritical for someone to threaten people with hell while at the same time saying "G-d bless you".

maybe it's a better idea to actually listen to what jesus said... which is to leave judgment to heaven

because he certainly didn't believe it was man's place to judge.... even if you believe in christianity.
If there is a 'god', I am sure they picked the wrong one. It stands to reason that the first gods envisioned are more probable to be real, which rules out Christianity. You are much more likely to end up being judged by an Egyptian or Mesopotamian god than a christian one, in your journey to the afterlife. Better to just be a good person, rather than follow hate or intolerance in a 'holy' book that could be blasphemy to the real 'true religion'.

Maybe because there is a lot more to life than reproduction, and because the Bible- however epic it may be- was written by men, not God.

Holly

Ashtara

Lol, it is so funny to see pervs like you talk shit about God and faith. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, but you are going to tell us what God is approving of and isn't, lol.

There are multiple people appointed to speak for God in every religion.

That you cant grasp this only re-inforce3s the fact that you are an idiot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If there is a 'god', ....

I am sure you would fuck that topic up like every other topic you have fucked up since forever.

roflmao

Ashtara

God bless you always!!!

Holly

like most theocrats, you WANT to believe you know more about G-d's will. .

More likely you just don't want to hear what God's will is, pervert.

The Bible leaves no doubt what God thinks on the topic.

Forum List

Back