What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USMB
Yes I praised the Fuhrer and will continue to do so. Adolf Hitler left far more of an impression on history than you ever will.
"The Fuhrer", as you refer to Hitler, died stark, raving mad in an underground bunker, rather young. Mao lived to a ripe old age.

56 is not young.

Adolf Hitler's life achievements, rise to power, and the effect he had on the world is far more than any of you can say for yourselves. Humans have spoken of him every single day since his death.

How long will it be, once you die, until you become forgotten and buried in the past?

Last edited:
Jake, money talks...bullshit walks. I am seriously thinking about offering a deal to the site. Keep talking faggot, I'll keep you around, have people update your rep and BOOM! Your ip will be blocked. Your posting style will be banned, and I already know if I offer enough..you're gone. Shouldn't have talked about who has power, bitch. You're going to be my bitch.

Wow so is this site your life or what. Cause it sure sounds like it

USMB
Yes I praised the Fuhrer and will continue to do so. Adolf Hitler left far more of an impression on history than you ever will.
"The Fuhrer", as you refer to Hitler, died stark, raving mad in an underground bunker, rather young. Mao lived to a ripe old age.

56 is not young.

Adolf Hitler's life achievements, rise to power, and the effect he had on the world is far more than any of you can say for yourselves. Humans have spoken of him every single day since his death.

How long will it be, once you die, until you are forgotten and buried in the past?

YES!!! SATAN AND HITLER HAD POWER FOR A SHORT TIME BUT ONLY BLINDED FOOLS WOULD SPEAK GOOD OF THEM. And you????

56 is not young.

How long will it be, once you die, until you are forgotten and buried in the past?

YES!!! SATAN AND HITLER HAD POWER FOR A SHORT TIME BUT ONLY BLINDED FOOLS WOULD SPEAK GOOD OF THEM. And you????

"Had?" The Bible says that Satan is "THE GOD OF THIS WORLD".

Jake, money talks...bullshit walks. I am seriously thinking about offering a deal to the site. Keep talking faggot, I'll keep you around, have people update your rep and BOOM! Your ip will be blocked. Your posting style will be banned, and I already know if I offer enough..you're gone. Shouldn't have talked about who has power, bitch. You're going to be my bitch.

Nah, Its not. But I like the majority of people Ive conversed with on here & it has a lot of traffic. I'd ask how good they do on ad revenue and all that.

Your opinion is invaluable so you'd catch the boot along with Stumpdick, if I decided to buy this place. I'd keep it the same, free speech & all, but Id make sure every month we would vote on "The Most Worthless Poster"....and they'd get banned. If I own the site, it's my rules.

Fuck Hitler by the way

USMB

56 is not young.

How long will it be, once you die, until you become forgotten and buried in the past?
My days are numbered just as are grains of sand on a beach. Humans still speak of Socrates, Sitting Bull, and Siddhartha also. :D

Nah, Its not. But I like the majority of people Ive conversed with on here & it has a lot of traffic. I'd ask how good they do on ad revenue and all that.

Your opinion is invaluable so you'd catch the boot along with Stumpdick, if I decided to buy this place. I'd keep it the same, free speech & all, but Id make sure every month we would vote on "The Most Worthless Poster"....and they'd get banned. If I own the site, it's my rules.

Fuck Hitler by the way

I would if he were alive :)

Fuck Hitler by the way

I left out Nehru, Nefertiti, and Nathan (Hale that is) :D

56 is not young.

My days are numbered just as are grains of sand on a beach. Humans still speak of Socrates, Sitting Bull, and Siddhartha also. :D

All of them are awesome too ;-)

Fuck Hitler by the way

Haha! Good one, you fucking skank! Syphliss and all, huh?

56 is not young.

All of them are awesome too ;-)
Faust, Faulkner & Flaccus.....for $1000.00!:D

56 is not young.

"Had?" The Bible says that Satan is "THE GOD OF THIS WORLD".[/QUO============================ SATAN IS A DEFEATED FOE!!==
Colossians 2:15 ►
And having disarmed (SATAN)the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

"Had?" The Bible says that Satan is "THE GOD OF THIS WORLD".[/QUO============================ SATAN IS A DEFEATED FOE!!==
And having disarmed (SATAN)the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God"

2 Corinthians 4:4

Last edited:

"Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God"

YES!!! FOR POOR LOST SIN LOVING ,GOD REJECTORS SATAN IS THEIR FALSE god!!! LOSERS bound for hell!!!and you??

YES!!! FOR POOR LOST SIN LOVING ,GOD REJECTORS SATAN IS THEIR FALSE god!!! LOSERS bound for hell!!!and you??

Me? Neither Heaven nor Hell

Last edited:

Me? Neither Heaven nor Hell

Nirvana, Netherworld, or Nothingness?

Gismys, try Ghandi, or even Godot.....Godot may be late, wait for him, Ok?

Forum List

Back