What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad your dumb ass will be catching HIV here any day now, Ashtara. I hope you're poor too, so that you cannot afford the meds. You deserve what you ask for.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a troll. I can now ignore you without guilt.

Oh shut up Seawench. That friend of yours praised Hitler yesterday, praised the 12 year olds that did the skinnyman stabbing, and is a bisexual slut that has unprotected sex with multiple partners & then talks about how worried she was to get her HIV test results.

You have horrible taste in friends, but that's to be expected from liberals.

And a Conservative on links to show most sexual batteries are INTRAracial, not interracial.

Women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.Romans 1:26 DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE IN YOURSELF THE PENALITY OF YOUR ERROR?? YOUR CHOICE!

We both worship the same God, GISMYS. We just worship differently :) My fate in this life lies neither in Heaven nor Hell.

GISMYS isn't a bible thumper at all. He is an LGBT advocate role-playing a bible thumper to drum up sympathy for LGBTs. Most people at this board understand this about him. Time to climb aboard the sane-train.

Proof of the theory is of the dozens of times I've confronted him about it, he never turns on me in righteous indignation [remember the role he's playing]. Instead he acts as if I've said nothing at all. Which is not what a bible thumper would do. It's what a role-player would do though, hoping nobody noticed he was called-out. ie: he doesn't want to draw attention to his wobbly acting by rebuking me for "my false accusation".

Last edited:
Thanks for exposing yourself as a troll. I can now ignore you without guilt.

Oh shut up Seawench. That friend of yours praised Hitler yesterday, praised the 12 year olds that did the skinnyman stabbing, and is a bisexual slut that has unprotected sex with multiple partners & then talks about how worried she was to get her HIV test results.

And a Conservative on links to show most sexual batteries are INTRAracial, not interracial.
that's the 2nd time you've brought that up to me, Peach.
I don't know what you're talking about or who you are refering to bringing that up as I don't think I ever even brought up that subject ever on this board?
Not trying to be a dick...Maybe I just need a cup of coffee...

Women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.Romans 1:26 DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE IN YOURSELF THE PENALITY OF YOUR ERROR?? YOUR CHOICE!

We both worship the same God, GISMYS. We just worship differently :) My fate in this life lies neither in Heaven nor Hell.

GISMYS isn't a bible thumper at all. He is an LGBT advocate role-playing a bible thumper to drum up sympathy for LGBTs. Most people at this board understand this about him. Time to climb aboard the sane-train.

Proof of the theory is of the dozens of times I've confronted him about it, he never turns on me in righteous indignation [remember the role he's playing]. Instead he acts as if I've said nothing at all. Which is not what a bible thumper would do. It's what a role-player would do though, hoping nobody noticed he was called-out. ie: he doesn't want to draw attention to his wobbly acting by rebuking me for "my false accusation".

I doubt anybody has the patience to keep up such an idiotic act for that long.

Nope, he is just a bible-thumping idiot.

Homosexual pedophiles pretended to be catholic priests for long periods of time...never underestimate a fag with an agenda.

I don't know what you're talking about or who you are refering to bringing that up as I don't think I ever even brought up that subject ever on this board?

It sticks in my craw, saw more racist statements today. I just ignored them. Didn't look to see who I was responding to the SECOND time I posted it.

Last edited:

Why defame all believers with "Bible-Thumping"?:D

It sticks in my craw, saw more racist statements today. I just ignored them. Didn't look to see who I was responding to the SECOND time I posted it.

Okay I think you're refering to Ashtara, I think?

That isn't what he did. Gismys IS a pretend bible thumper. He does nothing but site scripture in a political forum, he must be a gay trying to gain sympathy for lgbt's...I've never seen anyone so incapable of arguing his point from more than one perspective. He is trying to make Christians look bad....he isn't even good at debating the bible. He just keeps on with redundancy on the same scripture quote.

With a weirdo like you, I wouldn't be surprised if you & Gismys are the same person. Sick fucks like you tend tp have multiple personalities.

I honestly don't care if GISMYS actually believes the crap he posts or if he's doing it to make Xians look bad. I just know its really fucking obsessive. That, and the pathetic manner in which he conveys his thoughts into words, reflects a very weak-minded individual.

I'm responding, only ONCE. ShootSpeeders posted a thread "showing" that those with African heritage cannot learn.

I honestly don't care if GISMYS actually believes the crap he posts or if he's doing it to make Xians look bad. I just know its really fucking obsessive. That, and the pathetic manner in which he conveys his thoughts into words, reflects a very weak-minded individual.

He's Queertroll.

I'm responding, only ONCE. ShootSpeeders posted a thread "showing" that those with African heritage cannot learn.

I don't care what a dude named "shoot speeders" says...his name alone tells me he is not a conservative, he is a wackjob. I saw what he said & almost responded to it. Then when I thought about it, I knew it'd be a waste of time.

I'm not wasting my time arguing against margenalized racists that do not reflect the mainstream. These people are chumps & losers....they post to get a rise out of you. Don't let them. I sure as hell can think, I have a degree, I own my own business, I worked within the California DOC for 5 years as a consultant on gang intelligence, I have a wife & kids..I have a ranch & I have dignity & anyone I talk to in person, respects me.

So they can take a flying fuck. I am a black man who made it so I don't give a shit what they say. My kids could run circles around that redneck asshole trying to make racism a staple in conservatism.

I bet I have more money than him too, because Im smarter than him.

Yes, I hold myself in high esteem. If you came as far as I did as with virtually nothing but hard work....you would too.

So fuck 'um as we said in LA where I grew up.

1. I'm not "friends" with anyone on USMB
2. Yes I praised the Fuhrer and will continue to do so. Adolf Hitler left far more of an impression on history than you ever will. Over 99% of humans will never achieve that level of greatness.
3. Yes I was impressed that some 12 year olds lured a child into the woods to offer up a human sacrifice in attempt to summon what they viewed as an evil phantom from beyond. If only they'd found the right coven for that instead!
4. Yes I'm bisexual. So what. I get the best of both worlds.
5. Yes I can be promiscuous but I am extremely selective of my partners. I don't consider myself a "slut" lol.
6. My partners always use condoms when we fuck.
7. Hey at least I get tested right. Alot of people don't.
8. What with you and homosexuality???

GYS, remember "Let he is who is without sin cast the first stone"?

People who take every word in the Bible as fact and still believe God is merciful and kind are idiots. If they do that and then quote every word of it as fact to win any argument, they are then a Bible-thumper. Sadly, many people here follow these.

1. I'm not "friends" with anyone on USMB
2. Yes I praised the Fuhrer and will continue to do so. Adolf Hitler left far more of an impression on history than you ever will. Over 99% of humans will never achieve that level of greatness.
3. Yes I was impressed that some 12 year olds lured a child into the woods to offer up a human sacrifice in attempt to summon what they viewed as an evil phantom from beyond. If only they'd found the right coven for that instead!
4. Yes I'm bisexual. So what. I get the best of both worlds.
5. Yes I can be promiscuous but I am extremely selective of my partners. I don't consider myself a "slut" lol.
6. My partners always use condoms when we fuck.
7. Hey at least I get tested right. Alot of people don't.
8. What with you and homosexuality???

GYS, remember "Let he is who is without sin cast the first stone"?

Why didn't we just start this "discussion" with that?:lol:

Last edited:

People who take every word in the Bible as fact and still believe God is merciful and kind are idiots. If they do that and then quote every word of it as fact to win any argument, they are then a Bible-thumper. Sadly, many people here follow these.

It depends on whether one thinks those who were beholden to King James might have had.....an AGENDA:D

I don't care what a dude named "shoot speeders" says...his name alone tells me he is not a conservative, he is a wackjob. I saw what he said & almost responded to it. Then when I thought about it, I knew it'd be a waste of time.

I'm not wasting my time arguing against margenalized racists that do not reflect the mainstream. These people are chumps & losers....they post to get a rise out of you. Don't let them. I sure as hell can think, I have a degree, I own my own business, I worked within the California DOC for 5 years as a consultant on gang intelligence, I have a wife & kids..I have a ranch & I have dignity & anyone I talk to in person, respects me.

So they can take a flying fuck. I am a black man who made it so I don't give a shit what they say. My kids could run circles around that redneck asshole trying to make racism a staple in conservatism.

I bet I have more money than him too, because Im smarter than him.

Yes, I hold myself in high esteem. If you came as far as I did as with virtually nothing but hard work....you would too.

So fuck 'um as we said in LA where I grew up.

I laughed

Yup they're all a bunch of cowards. I have a question for any pro-gay normalization poster here.

Prove that normalizing homosexuality & giving them first dibs in adoption would not have a negative impact on society?

I don't need to argue it on whether it hurts my civil liberties personally, My concern is for the future of our nation's children & society.

Tell me, gay enablers or homos themselves, how you can assure it will not lead to children being molested or brainwashed into thinking they are gay.

I will not entertain any gay genes "born that way" arguments, there is no proof of any of that, that's well established on plenty of threads including this one.

The whole point of gay adoption is to convert children and increase the gay population. We know it. You know it. Enough of the bullshit.
But this poster can show how gay marriage [there is no such thing as "marriage equality" else minors, polygamists and incestuous groups would be in "LGBT"] hurts the American legal system when they try to use the 14th to force states to recognize a behavior "as race"...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Jake hopes that if you focus on "how gay marriage doesn't hurt individuals or hetero marriage" then you won't notice how parading it as a social virtue will damage society over time..

Yes , looks like they done runned off and hid their sorry asses again -

Only the weird far right suggest that either hetero or homosexuality is a "social virtue."

True Americans recognize that marriage equality is an American virtue.

Forum List

Back