What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure that you're a decent parent, Seawench. But you're family is still not the same as a true marriage. I'll tell you what... You can have your union and call it "gay marriage" & traditional families keep the word "marriage"? If you are taking care of children, you do deserve the benefits, but homosexual couples should never be at the top of the lists for adoption. If you use some alternative to produce children...fine, same benefits. The proper place to raise children is in a home with a male father figure & a female mother figure. Period. And you know this.

Stop trying to confuse the children. There are no gay genes, whatever put the thought that lead to you becoming a lesbian is your business. But seriously, you folks need to knock off the bullcrap. You remember the first day you had lesbian sex, when you took the plunge, if you will. Yes, you had the thought, then you acted on it.

All we want is for you to not confuse the children, is that too much to ask? Or is your communitie's selfish need to be accepted insatiable?

Im being as sincere as possible.

I'm sure you are. you probably have no idea how full of shit you are.

I know gay parents who have raised kids who turned out just fine. I know straight couple whose parenting skills were just below feral wolves.

The sound you hear is history passing you by.

Yes we can...and do. We just can't do it with our partners of choice, like many infertile couples. Some straight couples use invitro fertilization and sperm banks...just like gays do. We can adopt too...just like straight couples. If "the lord" had wanted them to be fruitful, why make them sterile?
Now that you have finally admitted what it is that I have been saying this whole time, I just have one question for you: Have you ever wondered why that is, why homosexuals can not reproduce with who they want to reproduce with?

So you think it's "right" to equate gays with thieves and murderers?
If that's the way that the Lord will do things and I believe that it is, then yes.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce. We ARE parents, legally and emotionally. Our children have two parents, me and my spouse. They also have a "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle). Lucky kids!

Evolutionally, gays don't reproduce because a portion of the population is designed not to...for population control and to be caretakers of the children left behind by straight parents through death or desertion. Science messes with evolution.

Whose asshole did you pull that horse shit out of - let me guess it's striaght Donkeys Butt - or was that "Dunkle", in any event a Jack Ass is still a Jack Ass.

GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe even you'll believe it -someday - now click your heels together 3 X and repeat , "There's no place like home." and maybe if you're lucky you'll awaken from your dillusional existence and become a real person.... and if that doesn't work ... there is always conversion therapy ... PM me and I'll refer you to someone who specializes in helping sickos like you

I am sure that you're a decent parent, Seawench. But you're family is still not the same as a true marriage. I'll tell you what... You can have your union and call it "gay marriage" & traditional families keep the word "marriage"? If you are taking care of children, you do deserve the benefits, but homosexual couples should never be at the top of the lists for adoption. If you use some alternative to produce children...fine, same benefits. The proper place to raise children is in a home with a male father figure & a female mother figure. Period. And you know this.

Stop trying to confuse the children. There are no gay genes, whatever put the thought that lead to you becoming a lesbian is your business. But seriously, you folks need to knock off the bullcrap. You remember the first day you had lesbian sex, when you took the plunge, if you will. Yes, you had the thought, then you acted on it.

All we want is for you to not confuse the children, is that too much to ask? Or is your communitie's selfish need to be accepted insatiable?

I know gay parents who have raised kids who turned out just fine.

Joe - you're a fairly intelligent guy , [and you won't hear me saying that often] - you don't need to resort to lying to win a debate . I find it highly - repeat extremely highly unlikely that you know any Gays that have successfully raised their kids - in fact I'm willing to bet the farm on the fact that you're talikng out ya ass - you're capable of better than that !

The sound you hear is history passing you by

No actually ,I think that was you blowing steam outta your butt :lol:

[

Joe - you're a fairly intelligent guy , [and you won't hear me saying that often] - you don't need to resort to lying to win a debate . I find it highly - repeat extremely highly unlikely that you know any Gays that have successfully raised their kids - in fact I'm willing to bet the farm on the fact that you're talikng out ya ass - you're capable of better than that !

and you know this, how?

Frankly, dude, it seems to me that you are horrified that some of us just aren't consumed by homophobia like you are.

But yes, i know a lady who raised three kids with her partner (two of hers, one of the other lady's, when they were both playing at being straight to make their families happy.)

All of those kids grew up to be fine, got jobs of their own, and even got married and had kids of their own. Growing up in a gay family didn't even make them gay.

What is it that makes it impossible for leftists to understand what they read? Read what I said & then read your reply. Try to figure out. Why what you said totally ignored everything I said in my post to Seawench. Thank you.

I know gay parents who have raised kids who turned out just fine. I know straight couple whose parenting skills were just below feral wolves.

I understand what you were saying just fine.

It was just utter horseshit. fact is, most children are not raised in Mother/Father home today. Between single parenthood and divorce and remarriage and everything else, having the same two parents in your whole life for 18 years is kind of unlikely.

And you know what, most kids turn out just fine.

So get off your high horse and stop using children to rationalize your bigotry. I'll believe you wingnuts care about kids when you aren't cutting programs to help them so rich people can buy more dressage horses.

What is it that makes it impossible for leftists to understand what they read? Read what I said & then read your reply. Try to figure out. Why what you said totally ignored everything I said in my post to Seawench. Thank you.

kind of funny how every online liberal in the united states says the exact same thing. Gays make up 2% of the population, they cannot even adopt in every state...but dontchya know, all liberals know a gay couple raising children!?? Do the math, Joe...It's impossible.

You may not be lying, but most of you liberals are, and that is irrefutable. There is no chance on earth that is even possible.

So stop being disingenuos and admit some of y'all are lying your asses off. It's too obvious to deny.

[

and you know this, how?

Frankly, dude, it seems to me that you are horrified that some of us just aren't consumed by homophobia like you are.

But yes, i know a lady who raised three kids with her partner (two of hers, one of the other lady's, when they were both playing at being straight to make their families happy.)

All of those kids grew up to be fine, got jobs of their own, and even got married and had kids of their own. Growing up in a gay family didn't even make them gay.

kind of funny how every online liberal in the united states says the exact same thing. Gays make up 2% of the population, they cannot even adopt in every state...but dontchya know, all liberals know a gay couple raising children!?? Do the math, Joe...It's impossible.

You may not be lying, but most of you liberals are, and that is irrefutable. There is no chance on earth that is even possible.

So stop being disingenuos and admit some of y'all are lying your asses off. It's too obvious to deny.

This particular couple didn't have to "adopt".

My friend had two children from the marriage her devout Jehovah Witness family made her get into after she got pregnant, even though she really didn't like guys that much. He walked out on her. Her partner had a child from a similar arrangement, although i don't know the details.

the reality is, a lot of gays are parents because society tries to make them play at being straight.

Incidentally, gays are probably more like 10% of the population. I know this notion horrifies you, but that is probably the case.

[

Now that's a tad more believable, Lesbians are not the same monsters as Male queers. The sex drive differs and is not all consuming. But as Lockejaw stated ... the Math just doesn't add up - not at all - so I think you need to refine youir story a little more. Maybe have a conference with some of your co-conspirators and see what you can pull ou of the Dunkles butt.

AS well, the kids were not entirely raised by the two dikes, there were fathers involved .
[Yes -I know, this is the part where your going to claim , the dads were irresponsible shitheads yada yada yada...]

All of those kids grew up to be fine, ... didn't even make them gay.

You're sure about that ...yeah well maybe :lol:

Frankly, dude, it seems to me that you are horrified that some of us just aren't fully indoctrinated by "Big Brother" like you are.

Last edited:
Joe...smh...single parent households are what produces the majority of criminals in our society, you can look at my community to see that promoting that is a bad idea.

Just because you can do something, and there is a chance the kid will be fine...doesn't make it the best choice for the child.

Infertile traditional married couples should top lists for adopting children..infact they're probably more likely to be great parents because they REALLY want one but cannot produce one naturally...they didn't meet in highschool & get knocked up and then shack up for "the sake o' duh baybays".

You seem to want to give the gays kids just for the gays sake. You're line of thinking is dangerous.

Incidentally, gays are probably more like 10% of the population. I know this notion horrifies you, but that is probably the case.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you trying to make a Lair out of me !!!
I just got done saying you were a fairly intelligent guy and you pop out that nonsense :eusa_clap:
You win ! I was wrong -you're not as intelligent as I had thought !

He's all yours Lockejaw !!! Sick em Dan

Last edited:
see you did not understand what you read. I said in that post that if they are taking care of children, they deserve all the benefits of a "marriage", so obviously your friend is included in that. I also said if a couple uses artificial means to produce a child, same thing. Your posts so far read as if you had no idea I said that in the first post you responded to this morning! You're purposefully lying or have horrible reading comprehension.

And no, they do not make up 10% look up the census bureau statistics.

You're dead wrong. You WANT to be right about that, and that is why you're willing to have gays adopt over straight couples. You are willing to experiment with children in order to win a debate.

Right now, you are really behaving like a disgusting pervert. Yes, you want to pervert reality.

What respect I was beginning to gain for you is slipping away fast....wish you could just be real. If you claim you're being real...you have some horrible mental issues to sort out.

This particular couple didn't have to "adopt".

My friend had two children from the marriage her devout Jehovah Witness family made her get into after she got pregnant, even though she really didn't like guys that much. He walked out on her. Her partner had a child from a similar arrangement, although i don't know the details.

the reality is, a lot of gays are parents because society tries to make them play at being straight.

Now that's a tad more believable, Lesbians are not the same monsters as Male queers. The sex drive differs and is not all consuming. But as Lockejaw stated ... the Math just doesn't add up - not at all - so I think you need to refine youir story a little more. Maybe have a conference with some of your co-conspirators and see what you can pull ou of the Dunkles butt.

Okay, guy, thanks for exposing your real problem is your own sexual insecurity. You live in mortal terror a dude might hit on you.

AS well, the kids were not entirely raised by the two dikes, there were fathers involved .
[Yes -I know, this is the part where your going to claim , the dads were irresponsible shitheads yada yada yada...]

Well, her husband was cheating on her and did walk out on her and the kids. But you do bring up an interesting point. It seems to me if you wingnuts really cared about kids and their well-being, you'd be on all these outstanding straight men who walk out on their kids or dump their wife for a younger trophy wife. - You know, like Reagan, Dole, McCain, Rudy Guiliani, Gingrich.

Frankly, dude, it seems to me that you are horrified that some of us just aren't fully indoctrinated by "Big Brother" like you are.

No, what horrifies me is that you are a rube and you don't even know it.

Let's take the Wayback Machine back to 2004. George W. Bush was trying to win the Presidency honestly for a change, but he had a problem. He had pretty much fucked up everything.

Then a court in Massachusetts allowed gay marriage. Suddenly, he had himself an issue, he was going to save marriage with an amendment that defined marriage as one man and one woman! And don't you dare mention Cheney's daughter is a lesbian, you creep.

and he won!

And oddly enough, after he got elected, he totally forgot about that. Nope, he had him some political capital, and he was going to use it to privatize social security and escalate the war.

see you did not understand what you read. I said in that post that if they are taking care of children, they deserve all the benefits of a "marriage", so obviously your friend is included in that. I also said if a couple uses artificial means to produce a child, same thing. Your posts so far read as if you had no idea I said that in the first post you responded to this morning! You're purposefully lying or have horrible reading comprehension.

Yawn, guy. THe problem is, you want to call it something other than marriage, and you don't want to let married couples adopt if they are gay.

And frankly, I'm tired of negotiating with you bigots. You let Bush fuck up the economy, I want you making that cake at gunpoint and serving it with a shit-eating smile.

And no, they do not make up 10% look up the census bureau statistics.

You're dead wrong. You WANT to be right about that, and that is why you're willing to have gays adopt over straight couples. You are willing to experiment with children in order to win a debate.

Right now, you are really behaving like a disgusting pervert. Yes, you want to pervert reality.

What respect I was beginning to gain for you is slipping away fast....wish you could just be real. If you claim you're being real...you have some horrible mental issues to sort out.
]

Yawn, guy, you need to get over your sexual hangups. Apparently, you think all gay folks do is have sex, all the time.

Joe...smh...single parent households are what produces the majority of criminals in our society, you can look at my community to see that promoting that is a bad idea.

Just because you can do something, and there is a chance the kid will be fine...doesn't make it the best choice for the child.

Infertile traditional married couples should top lists for adopting children..infact they're probably more likely to be great parents because they REALLY want one but cannot produce one naturally...they didn't meet in highschool & get knocked up and then shack up for "the sake o' duh baybays".

You seem to want to give the gays kids just for the gays sake. You're line of thinking is dangerous.

Uh, no, guy, here's the thing. THere are kids stuck in foster care for years, because what the infertile couple wants is a freshly minted baby with that new baby smell.

They don't want is the 10 year old whose dad is in prison and whose mom is in rehab.

if the gays are willing to step up and take those kids, I'm all for it and so should you be.

What are my attitudes about homosexuals?

They're worth protecting more than old, white, pasty Republicans, who just need to die already so we can be a more thoughtful and inclusive America.

The "proper" place for children is with a family that wants them and loves them, period.

Children are not confused. They understand just fine. It's old homophobes like you that are "confused".

Joe has proven that the left is sick and twisted and is the TRUE side unwilling to compromise.

What difference does it make? We already refer to it as "gay marriage", dumbass. If that is so offensive to your sensibilities, why in the hell are you using the term now to describe it?

Don't answer that....

Just like Green Bean, Im through with you. You're boneheaded.

Uh, no, guy, here's the thing. THere are kids stuck in foster care for years, because what the infertile couple wants is a freshly minted baby with that new baby smell.

They don't want is the 10 year old whose dad is in prison and whose mom is in rehab.

if the gays are willing to step up and take those kids, I'm all for it and so should you be.

And they are willing.

As psychologist Abbie Goldberg of Clark University pointed out, gay parents "tend to be more motivated, more committed than heterosexual parents on average, because they chose to be parents [emphasis added]," while heterosexual parents have an accidental pregnancy rate of nearly 50%. Gay couples are also more likely to adopt at-risk children. A 2007 report by the Williams Institute and the Urban Institute found that 65,000 adopted children and 14,000 foster children were living with same-sex parents. At a time when it is increasingly difficult to find families for the 114,000 foster children who are freed for adoption, it is hard to ignore the implications of studies that find roughly 2 million gay people are interested in adopting.

Locke should be happy that "the gheys" are taking the kids the straights don't want.

Joe has proven that the left is sick and twisted and is the TRUE side unwilling to compromise.

What difference does it make? We already refer to it as "gay marriage", dumbass. If that is so offensive to your sensibilities, why in the hell are you using the term now to describe it?

Don't answer that....

Just like Green Bean, Im through with you. You're boneheaded.

I feel no need to compromise with you people at this point.

I'm not about compromise.

I'm about crushing you into the dirt and making you bake that gay wedding cake at gunpoint.

YOu've lost the argument.

Forum List

Back