What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nirvana, Netherworld, or Nothingness?

ROFLMAO!!! DREAM ON!!! ONE MISSED HEARTBEAT AND YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN ETERNAL FLAMES OF HELL!!! ALL your choice!!
wise up now while you can!!

Not gonna lie, the Underworld does seem like a fascinating place :)

THINK TARD!!! THE SECOND YOU FEEL THE FLAMES YOU WILL BE SCREAMING YOUR FOOL HEAD OFF,TOO LATE!!!=============== THEMAN IN HELL==Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. LUKE 16:24

ROFLMAO!!! DREAM ON!!! ONE MISSED HEARTBEAT AND YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN ETERNAL FLAMES OF HELL!!! ALL your choice!!
wise up now while you can!!

Not gonna lie, the Underworld does seem like a fascinating place :)

THINK TARD!!! THE SECOND YOU FEEL THE FLAMES YOU WILL BE SCREAMING YOUR FOOL HEAD OFF,TOO LATE!!!=============== THEMAN IN HELL==Then he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. LUKE 16:24

You are going to be required to put all cited verses in CONTEXT on the test, keep studying.

GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce. We ARE parents, legally and emotionally. Our children have two parents, me and my spouse. They also have a "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle). Lucky kids!

Evolutionally, gays don't reproduce because a portion of the population is designed not to...for population control and to be caretakers of the children left behind by straight parents through death or desertion. Science messes with evolution.
So that is the latest way that you people choose to explain away your actions and feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

THINK TARD!!!

Doing a little Reviling today are we?

You make baby Jesus cry.
REVILING???????????????
JESUS SAYS==But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? MATTHEW 23:13

[
Classic textbook socio-fascist response to something they can'tcomprehend -someone who thinks for himself -unrealisn'tJoe someone who's not part of the Politically Correct Pack of useful Idiots... LMAO ...

Actually your response is part of a tactic you've been trained to use - it's called "JAMMING"

No, guy, i'm just pointing out the obvious.

Gay people have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON YOUR LIFE, but you make an effort to hate them anyway. I guess I just have to wonder why.

If you say so Joe .... would you like some cookies with that poison kool aid ?

And when a con-artist like Bush plays on your homophobia to totally screw you over, you still keep hating on the gays. It's amazing.

Well, her husband was cheating on her and did walk out on her and the kids.

[
Gee - I wonder why he gave up on a Dike bitch whore who was cheating on him with another dike biitch whore - befuddling isn't it ? {Now here's the part where you tell me she wasn't a cheating dike bitch whore but was wholesome and pure till she discovered her inner whore and love of Sushi} . If you had a hammer you'd hammer in the morning ... keep crafting the scenario - we know you can make it suit your argument ! :lol:

I don't blame him for walking on on his wife who wasn't into it. He walked out on his kids, too, though. That kind of made him a creep. Also he cheated first.

[
But you do bring up an interesting point. It seems to me if you wingnuts really cared about kids and their well-being, you'd be on all these outstanding straight men who walk out on their kids or dump their wife for a younger trophy wife. - You know, like Reagan, Dole, McCain, Rudy Guiliani, Gingrich.

Or they could just screw anything tha came along - like the Kennedys, or maybe not engage in realsex at all like slick Willy Clinton, you know, "Define Sex" - hell all he did was pass out Cigars .

Kennedy wasn't telling me how to live my life or preaching to me about Family values while helping a big corporation fuck me over.

And frankly, Clinton could stick as many cigars as he wanted, as long as we could have his awesome economy back.

Hahaha! "discovered her inner whore and love for sushi". Priceless my friend! Joe is a real moron. The only subject he really wanted to argue about is over the word "marriage". He is a filth mongering liberal piece of shit of the lowest order. He had no comeback to my assertion that he WANTS 10% of the US population to be gay & that is why he favors homosexual adoption.

He knows it's true. We know it's true. The gig is up! Seawench couldn't come up with anything other than one liner retorts. They've been beaten and they know it.

My compromise was pretty fair, they didn't want to take it, instead they reveal their demonic, evil,anti-REAL family, anti-reality desire to totally fuck society off as we know it.

Look @ that faggot JoeB...admitting to it all and thinking he won something.

I'll tell you what Joe, you guys have a backlash coming that will spin that chicken neck of yours around 360. You keep this up and you libs will be the ones marching into the mental institutions you've needed to be in since the founding of the prog-left ideology, at gun point if neccessary. I'll gladly lead you through the entrance on down to your cell, you sick fuck. Don't worry, we will feed you & keep you as drugged up as you need to be. You'll just never infect the body politic again, Joe.

So I lied...had to address that slack jawed queermobile one last time.

Guy, I don't get wrapped around the axle like you do about gay adoption. Many gays are fine parents. and, yes, the word is important. It commands respect.

But I think you misunderstand why I want to crush you homophobic idiots into the dirt and have you worried someone is going to fire you for that "fag joke" if you say it in the office.

It's because you fuckheads helped Bush wreck the country.

And frankly, your penance is to allow gay marriage, gay adoptions and keep your homophobic shit to yourself.

That is Jake's problem...He doesn't recognize we are talking about defending society from the negative impact normalizing homosexuality would have on it.

He is either too stupid to understand that there could be negative impact from normalizing it or he is all for turning society upside down.

I think he is for turning our society upside down.

Like most pro-gay normalization folks, he's a bonafide sociopath.

I'm sorry, other than making you homophobes whine like little bitches, I'm just not seeing the big societal change you all are talking about.

Jake, money talks...bullshit walks. I am seriously thinking about offering a deal to the site. Keep talking faggot, I'll keep you around, have people update your rep and BOOM! Your ip will be blocked. Your posting style will be banned, and I already know if I offer enough..you're gone. Shouldn't have talked about who has power, bitch. You're going to be my bitch.

Wow so is this site your life or what. Cause it sure sounds like it

Nah, Its not. But I like the majority of people Ive conversed with on here & it has a lot of traffic. I'd ask how good they do on ad revenue and all that.

Your opinion is invaluable so you'd catch the boot along with Stumpdick, if I decided to buy this place. I'd keep it the same, free speech & all, but Id make sure every month we would vote on "The Most Worthless Poster"....and they'd get banned. If I own the site, it's my rules.

Fuck Hitler by the way

:lol: You are a clown, Lockejaw.

THINK TARD!!!

Doing a little Reviling today are we?

You make baby Jesus cry.
REVILING???????????????
JESUS SAYS==But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.
15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? MATTHEW 23:13
14 & 15, cut & paste work. Can it, you exposed yourself. Cover up, and do not forget the LOINS. :D

Guy, I don't get wrapped around the axle like you do about gay adoption. Many gays are fine parents. and, yes, the word is important. It commands respect.

But I think you misunderstand why I want to crush you homophobic idiots into the dirt and have you worried someone is going to fire you for that "fag joke" if you say it in the office.

And frankly, your penance is to allow gay marriage, gay adoptions and keep your homophobic shit to yourself.

So much there to agree with. Sad to see it all destroyed by crumbling into yet another liberal "Blame Boooossssshhhh" whine. Shoulda quit whilst ahead. Alas, defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. I pity. Sincerely, a pity.

Joe thinks being an uncompromising moron wins debates.

Sorry bud, you won nothing. You flooded us with so much stupidity and exposed yourself for the bitch ass thug that you are. That's it.

All your fellow idiot friends can pat you on the back & tell you otherwise...but when any reasonable person comes to this thread....you blew it for your side of the argument.

You couldn't reason your way out of a paper bag. Your arguments are weak.

So, this is my last response to your asinine bullshit.

Go ahead and claim you won something.
You and everyone else here knows you did no such thing.

Guy, you misunderstand the concept of "compromise".

Comprimise means that you have something I want, and I meet you halfway to give you something you want.

There's no reason to comprimise with bigots and haters when they've already lost the argument.

The Homophobe has two basic arguments for his hate.

1) I think it's Icky.
2) My Magic Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Those aren't arguments. I could care less what you and your imaginary friend think are "Icky".

GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce. We ARE parents, legally and emotionally. Our children have two parents, me and my spouse. They also have a "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle). Lucky kids!

Evolutionally, gays don't reproduce because a portion of the population is designed not to...for population control and to be caretakers of the children left behind by straight parents through death or desertion. Science messes with evolution.
So that is the latest way that you people choose to explain away your actions and feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Well if it isn't Jabba the Hutt.

Why you gotta say "God bless you always" if all you're doing is talking shit about people?

So much there to agree with. Sad to see it all destroyed by crumbling into yet another liberal "Blame Boooossssshhhh" whine. Shoulda quit whilst ahead. Alas, defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. I pity. Sincerely, a pity.

Whatever, dude.

BUsh fucked up the country. and now you guys are going to have to live with the fact that you aren't ever going to be trusted in the driver's seat again.

Women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.Romans 1:26 DO YOU REALLY WANT TO RECEIVE IN YOURSELF THE PENALITY OF YOUR ERROR?? YOUR CHOICE!

We both worship the same God, GISMYS. We just worship differently :) My fate in this life lies neither in Heaven nor Hell.

GISMYS isn't a bible thumper at all. He is an LGBT advocate role-playing a bible thumper to drum up sympathy for LGBTs. Most people at this board understand this about him. Time to climb aboard the sane-train.

Proof of the theory is of the dozens of times I've confronted him about it, he never turns on me in righteous indignation [remember the role he's playing]. Instead he acts as if I've said nothing at all. Which is not what a bible thumper would do. It's what a role-player would do though, hoping nobody noticed he was called-out. ie: he doesn't want to draw attention to his wobbly acting by rebuking me for "my false accusation".

Well, I think you are right.

Of course, it's hard to take the Fake Bible THumping HOmophobes and separate them from the Real Bible Thumping HOmophobes because honestly, you both sound just as crazy when left to your own devices.

Forum List

Back