What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce. We ARE parents, legally and emotionally. Our children have two parents, me and my spouse. They also have a "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle). Lucky kids!

Evolutionally, gays don't reproduce because a portion of the population is designed not to...for population control and to be caretakers of the children left behind by straight parents through death or desertion. Science messes with evolution.

So that is the latest way that you people choose to explain away your actions and feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

There is no need to "explain away" anything. It is a hypothesis put forward by scientists.

http://m.bbc.com/news/magazine-26089486

I've always been gay. From my earliest memories I've liked girls, not boys. What's your "explanation"?

GAYS CAN REPRODUCE. We do reproduce. We ARE parents, legally and emotionally. Our children have two parents, me and my spouse. They also have a "Dunkle" (Donor Uncle). Lucky kids!

Evolutionally, gays don't reproduce because a portion of the population is designed not to...for population control and to be caretakers of the children left behind by straight parents through death or desertion. Science messes with evolution.

So that is the latest way that you people choose to explain away your actions and feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holly

There is no need to "explain away" anything. It is a hypothesis put forward by scientists.

BBC News - The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality

I've always been gay. From my earliest memories I've liked girls, not boys. What's your "explanation"?

More rational than "choice" in any case.

Looking at your photo, I gotta ask. How can you allow yourself to look that way? Haven't you ever heard of a gym? Or a doctor? Or eating healthy?
I thought that I would be nice and give people more of me to love or hate, their choice. :D :D :D

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. How can you tell what my bottom half looks like in them shots of me when you can't even see it? Oh and for the record, they were both taken on January 31, 2011. :) :) :)

I could not help but to notice the fat buildup in your face, and your horrifying double chin.

There are just too many similarities between Jabba the Hutt and yourself for me to stay silent any longer. Perhaps, if you were nicer to the people who do not consider themselves sexually "straight", I would be more inclined to keep to myself about how excruciatingly painful it is to look at those horrendously repulsive photographs of you.

To all the brothers here...Beware of the slut Ashtara's vajayjay...She'll make your schlong look like a rotting piece of corn on the cob.

No way! I think she is as genuine as GISMYS, an actual goddess...................

Looking at your photo, I gotta ask. How can you allow yourself to look that way? Haven't you ever heard of a gym? Or a doctor? Or eating healthy?
I thought that I would be nice and give people more of me to love or hate, their choice. :D :D :D

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. How can you tell what my bottom half looks like in them shots of me when you can't even see it? Oh and for the record, they were both taken on January 31, 2011. :) :) :)

I could not help but to notice the fat buildup in your face, and your horrifying double chin.

There are just too many similarities between Jabba the Hutt and yourself for me to stay silent any longer. Perhaps, if you were nicer to the people who do not consider themselves sexually "straight", I would be more inclined to keep to myself about how excruciatingly painful it is to look at those horrendously repulsive photographs of you.

image.jpg

Last edited:
To all the brothers here...Beware of the slut Ashtara's vajayjay...She'll make your schlong look like a rotting piece of corn on the cob.

No way! I think she is as genuine as GISMYS, an actual goddess...................

She was high on LSD one night & thought her propensity for spreading gonasyphillherpalAIDS was proof she was a deity. Nah Ashtara, you got a funky monkey!

"Its an eminence front, an eminence front..." I wonder why that song keeps running through my mind...................

She was high on LSD one night & thought her propensity for spreading gonasyphillherpalAIDS was proof she was a deity. Nah Ashtara, you got a funky monkey!

Surely, as certain as snow in the Keys.

I would give you an explanation, but it isn't my explanation to give. I didn't make the rules. The Lord did. By the way, it is really big of you to admit how naive it is that you are. :) :) :)

Oh well. All of this is your opinion, you're entitled to it and you have a right to share it. I just have one question for you. If I am such a hideous sight in your opinion, why do you continue to have my presence at this forum on your screen? This place does have an ignore feature still, doesn't it?

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

Holly

Nothing to explain. Much of it is hardwiring. I have always liked girls (I admire them more and more every year) and a brother has always liked guys.

Nothing to explain.

I would give you an explanation, but it isn't my explanation to give. I didn't make the rules. The Lord did. By the way, it is really big of you to admit how naive it is that you are. :) :) :)

Oh well. All of this is your opinion, you're entitled to it and you have a right to share it. I just have one question for you. If I am such a hideous sight in your opinion, why do you continue to have my presence at this forum on your screen? This place does have an ignore feature still, doesn't it?

Holly

Jabba may be ugly as fuck, but you can't take him out of Return of the Jedi or it wouldn't be as good! Same with you. You might be disgusting to look at, but I welcome your obnoxious opinions :)

This place has excellent diversity, and that's a very good thing.

ashtara won't post her picture because she looks like a meth addict with anorexia...she's got a swollen belly like a starving Somalian too! Nothing to be jealous of, surely.

Holly

Holly

Jabba may be ugly as fuck, but you can't take him out of Return of the Jedi or it wouldn't be as good! Same with you. You might be disgusting to look at, but I welcome your obnoxious opinions :)

This place has excellent diversity, and that's a very good thing.
DIVERSITY? I knew you were a liberal.........infiltrating the board as a sensual Goddess. You refused to say whether you'd do Godot, that was the first clue. Nothing gets past eagle eye here. Well, a few bad checks, but they looked like honest people.............

"Its an eminence front, an eminence front..." I wonder why that song keeps running through my mind...................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmfXo4Lzvps]Pete Townshend - Eminence Front (live in New York) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back