What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JOsweetheart, you're beautiful & have the best attitude on this whole board. Don't forget it!
image.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaha

You admire women like the Santa Barbara shooter...they won't give ya none. I bet you turned your brother gay. Heard your nickname in highschool was "Swordfight Starkey".

So that is the latest way that you people choose to explain away your actions and feelings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

There is no need to "explain away" anything. It is a hypothesis put forward by scientists.

BBC News - The evolutionary puzzle of homosexuality

I've always been gay. From my earliest memories I've liked girls, not boys. What's your "explanation"?

Nothing to explain. Much of it is hardwiring. I have always liked girls (I admire them more and more every year) and a brother has always liked guys.

Nothing to explain.

You know, Jesus referred to people in derogatory terms..called some "swine" k "dogs"... You might want to go on ahead and get reaquainted with your bible if you want to act like you know what you're talking about.

I'm well acquainted with the Bible. Jesus was using an analogy, not really calling anyone directly dog or swine. In other words, He was saying to believers, don't waste telling someone that won't listen "The Good News".

Jesus preached love. He commanded us to love our enemies, and here you (and others who claim to denounce homosexuality based on their interpretation of the Bible) are hating the person. If you believe homosexuality is a sin, don't practice it, but denying people their rights because you believe their lifestyle is a sin, is totally not Christian.

Should people that have committed adultery be denied of their rights in this country? If indeed homosexuality is a sin, the ones that practice it will have to answer for it, not you. But you will have to answer for your hatred and your unfairness.

You know, Jesus referred to people in derogatory terms..called some "swine" k "dogs"... You might want to go on ahead and get reaquainted with your bible if you want to act like you know what you're talking about.

I'm well acquainted with the Bible. Jesus was using an analogy, not really calling anyone directly dog or swine. In other words, He was saying to believers, don't waste telling someone that won't listen "The Good News".

Jesus preached love. He commanded us to love our enemies, and here you (and others who claim to denounce homosexuality based on their interpretation of the Bible) are hating the person. If you believe homosexuality is a sin, don't practice it, but denying people their rights because you believe their lifestyle is a sin, is totally not Christian.

Should people that have committed adultery be denied of their rights in this country? If indeed homosexuality is a sin, the ones that practice it will have to answer for it, not you. But you will have to answer for your hatred and your unfairness.
========================“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. 14 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation.[c]

15 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? MATTHEW 23

Jabba may be ugly as fuck, but you can't take him out of Return of the Jedi or it wouldn't be as good! Same with you. You might be disgusting to look at, but I welcome your obnoxious opinions :)

This place has excellent diversity, and that's a very good thing.
I don't believe it is up to you what it or isn't welcome here. :) :) :)

JOsweetheart, you're beautiful & have the best attitude on this whole board. Don't forget it!
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

he was talking about a specific kind of person..so sorry, analogy or not...he was calling a certain type of person "swine".

Guy, you misunderstand the concept of "compromise".

Comprimise means that you have something I want, and I meet you halfway to give you something you want.

There's no reason to comprimise with bigots and haters when they've already lost the argument.

The Homophobe has two basic arguments for his hate.

1) I think it's Icky.
2) My Magic Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Those aren't arguments. I could care less what you and your imaginary friend think are "Icky".

Don't forget #'s 3 & 4

3) It's behavioral and thereby seeks to destroy majority rule with a cult's value system and

4) That value system holds as its premium mentor and messiah, a child sex predator who sodomized vulnerable minor runaway boys while officating as their "father figure".

Sometimes homophobia is a good thing. Especially where protecting our majority rule and children are involved.

Forget three and four, they’re ignorant idiocy.

And homophobia is never a good thing, it’s unwarranted hatred and fear, particularly given the fact there is nothing to ‘protect’ children from, and where the rule of law trumps ‘majority rule’ when the majority acts in a manner offensive to the Constitution, such as denying same-sex couples access to marriage law in which they’re eligible to participate.

Worse is naturephobia.

There is no need to "explain away" anything. It is a hypothesis put forward by scientists.

I've always been gay. From my earliest memories I've liked girls, not boys. What's your "explanation"?
I would give you an explanation, but it isn't my explanation to give. I didn't make the rules. The Lord did. By the way, it is really big of you to admit how naive it is that you are. :) :) :)

Please, give me an explanation. Where do you believe my feelings of same sex attraction came from? I did not choose these attractions, of that there is no doubt. Now, I absolutely did choose to act upon them with other consenting adults. You believe that choice, to act on these attractions, is a sin...but that is completely irrelevant to my question. Where did the attractions themselves come from?

I would give you an explanation, but it isn't my explanation to give. I didn't make the rules. The Lord did. By the way, it is really big of you to admit how naive it is that you are. :) :) :)

Please, give me an explanation. Where do you believe my feelings of same sex attraction came from? I did not choose these attractions, of that there is no doubt. Now, I absolutely did choose to act upon them with other consenting adults. You believe that choice, to act on these attractions, is a sin...but that is completely irrelevant to my question. Where did the attractions themselves come from?
========================================================== YES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS DEMON INSPIRED!!! ==The "demons of Lasciviousness". Lasciviousness is all lustful and sexual forms of perverseness. Its the loss of reason to bridle ones desires and causing one to adventure into any and all forms of lustful desires. Its having no control of and living with no boundaries. Lascivious is a demon. Theyre the demons that influence and control the mind of man, causing him not to accept any and all things that are of the natural or normal. For an example, its natural and normal for a man to only want a woman, and a woman to only want a man. But with this demon inside of you, he has your mind in a sexual perverseness of confusion. Thats why, it becomes normal to you if youre a man and want to lie down with a man, and vice versa for a woman being with a woman. Now you live your life with this spirit causing you to go against nature and God, therefore reaping up the Judgement of God against you. Another perfect plan of Satan and his demons.(Rom.1: 24-32/Gal.5: 19)

The demons use you as much as they can, getting you to commit all ungodliness before they can cause the death of your body and soul. Their primary goal is spiritual death. They want you to die in your sins, but before you do, they want to live inside of you long enough to influence others to agree with your sinful lifestyle, so that they can possess them also. These demons are the creators of Homosexuality". Its not gay, its sin, evil and surely demonic! and biblically called "sodomite".
Hear God's word on the abomination of sexual perversion!!!===Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. ROMANS 1:24;27
YES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS DEMON INSPIRED!!!
beware!!

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." Matthew 19:12

Never forget...Jesus had two dads.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it." Matthew 19:12

Never forget...Jesus had two dads.

Homosexuality involves Demonic Spirits it is not natural not the way GOD made anyone it is a demonic choice!! Seek GOD,believe and be set free!!!!===11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.… Ephesians 6:12

Same place as those dudes that are attracted to blow up dolls?

Same place as those dudes that are attracted to blow up dolls?

Exactly. We're supposed to buy the false premise that gays are born that way simply because the afflicted cannot remember when they learned their conditioned sexual responses. I guess bulimics were born that way too. And yes, guys who get aroused around blow up dolls, certain type of lingerie, hair color, shoes, leather, whips and chains etc. etc. etc. Let me guess Seawytch, your friends are born oriented towards arousal to whips and chains? Necrophilia?

The list goes on and on. LGBTs want to be "special and apart" from other garden variety fetish behaviors. We know why. It sheds light on the learned aspect of their sexual orientation. Can't have that while you're manipulating the 14th through the varoius court circuits now can you?.. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
I have a serious question, Seawench.

When you figured out you were gay, what was the whole thought process that went into that? How did it start to become clear to you? Was it in stages or did it just hit you like an epiphany one day?

Yes, I am an asshole & I have been to you, as you have to me...but this is an honest question. I promise to not be rude & use your answers to be a dick. If I do that, I will leave this forum forever, that's my word.

I really want to know this, because you keep asking others why you are the way you are, and I can't help but think you haven't spent much time actually looking within yourself for that answer. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I really mean that.

I have a serious question, Seawench.

When you figured out you were gay, what was the whole thought process that went into that? How did it start to become clear to you? Was it in stages or did it just hit you like an epiphany one day?

Yes, I am an asshole & I have been to you, as you have to me...but this is an honest question. I promise to not be rude & use your answers to be a dick. If I do that, I will leave this forum forever, that's my word.

I really want to know this, because you keep asking others why you are the way you are, and I can't help but think you haven't spent much time actually looking within yourself for that answer. I'm not trying to be a jerk. I really mean that.
I think it helps to live around San Francisco. It seems to really help people "realize they are gay". Pretty soon LGBT activists seeking to make the whole country a macro San Francisco will help the rest of our youth in their formative years "suddenly realize they are gay".. Already, numbers in the teen boy "gay" population of HIV positives are soaring. From a previously steady demographic just prior to the big gay wedding push. Must just be a coincidence..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back