🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What there is zero proof of is the "choice" meme. 99.9% of scientist say it is not a choice. The less than 1% at NARTH can be dismissed.

You pulled those statistics out of your ass sweety - that's not even close to being true. :lol:

I am in excellent physical health, Green Bean, my friend.

Yesterday was my birthday, and I don't know if the wife knew beforehand and just wanted to give me the news on my birthday...But I found out my wife is pregnant with our 5th Child! I am extremely happy, but seriously considering getting a vasectomy. 5 is enough I think!

Last edited:
Jake, quit bringing me up, I'm straight. Your obsession with me is a waste of time.

So you say. When did you choose to be straight? Were you equally attracted to both men and women but "chose" only one?

Nature made me straight, your mental disorder allowed you to choose irrational behavior.

Any more nonsense like you had sexual thoughts at the age of 5?

And nature made me gay. Your opinion has no basis in anything other than your own bigotry.

I have already said, twice, that they were not sexual, they were crushes, attractions. Kids play house at age 5. When we played house, I never wanted to be the wife, and always wanted to play the husband.

You're the one spouting nothing but irrational nonsense with no basis in reality let alone science.

Exactly right. Lockejaw, Greenbean, and Pop 23's bigotry has no scientific basis at all.

So you say. When did you choose to be straight? Were you equally attracted to both men and women but "chose" only one?

Nature made me straight, your mental disorder allowed you to choose irrational behavior.

And nature made me gay. Your opinion has no basis in anything other than your own bigotry.

I have already said, twice, that they were not sexual, they were crushes, attractions. Kids play house at age 5. When we played house, I never wanted to be the wife, and always wanted to play the husband.

You're the one spouting nothing but irrational nonsense with no basis in reality let alone science.

Perhaps you were confused and immature at age five and never matured past playing with yourself.

Queers are nasty perverts. We need to return to a healthy society and remove the homosexual agenda from our culture and society. You're confusing impressionable minds with lies. Nothing to do with the Constitution. Queers can live their lives within the constitution. Save the false premises and rhetoric for some naive college kids. This country did very well for 200 years by keeping the nasty filth in the shadows where they belong. Those Americans were good people and so am I. Go back to the shadows and stop calling good people bigots.

Gay Americans aren't going back in the closet no matter how repressed and frustrated it makes you feel. The oppression of your gay brothers and sisters in the US is over. Uganda and Russia are fertile grounds for your brand of hate I hear.

Oh pshaw. More false rhetoric. You're not going to tell us how to think.

Oh phsaw....False argument since I never told you how to think. I basically told you that your thinking is not going to force gays back in the closet. The number of out gays is only going to grow. You can continue to feel however you want to feel about it...what you try to legislate is the only thing that I give a shit about.

Aren't the "haters" you, and other bigots like you? Those who will not tolerate any view save your own, and seek to destroy those who dare hold opinions you didn't approve for them?

Define "tolerate". Pointing out bigotry isn't being intolerant. If someone made an openly racist public statement, you'd ignore it so as to appear "tolerant"?

I'm going to stop being a homophobic bigot when you stop being a Christophobic bigot. Deal?

Again false argument. I don't want you to live in the shadows, unable to live your life openly as a Christian. I have no interest in taking away your fundamental right to civil marriage.

As for Christianity itself...I look at Christians like Elvis fans...Some of 'em freak me out a little.

Gay Americans aren't going back in the closet no matter how repressed and frustrated it makes you feel. The oppression of your gay brothers and sisters in the US is over. Uganda and Russia are fertile grounds for your brand of hate I hear.

Oh phsaw....False argument since I never told you how to think. I basically told you that your thinking is not going to force gays back in the closet. The number of out gays is only going to grow. You can continue to feel however you want to feel about it...what you try to legislate is the only thing that I give a shit about.

Well, what we're going to do is rally around and support every Christian business you target. We had so much fun with the Robertson family and Chik Filet making tons of money when you targeted them, and we're going to support the Christian bakers, florists, etc. Looking forward to it. The Robertson family and Chik Filet just got more business when you attacked them. Go for it.

Exactly right. Lockejaw, Greenbean, and Pop 23's bigotry has no scientific basis at all.

Everyone with an opinion is a bigot, including you. You poor creatures are becoming the boy who cried wolf.

Now see here.

I highly disagree with that remark. Just how am I a bigot? Would you care to explain yourself?

I support equality, which according to you makes me bigoted. I support the Constitution, so therefore I support equality. My support, however does not come at the expense of ending someone else's First Amendment right to religious expression. I have no real opinion of them, other than that they do nothing to rein in their extremist, militant wings. If they really do support civil discourse, they'll tone it all down without taking the debate hostage.

Last edited:

And here's a bigoted study done by the CDC that hatefully seems to draw a correlation between gay men and their having been molested as boys... The way "nature" made them, I'm sure...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

And these crazy bigots over at the Mayo Clinic. What a bunch of "ignorant homophobes "suggesting that ANY sexual orientation is learned!

Mayo Clinic 2007

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental
factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming
an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child
This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”
or “abused-abusers phenomena.”

why the “abused abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor,
in which the abused child is trying to gain a new
identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual
arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse
leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And what's this with this review done in Quebec, compiling over 300 peer-reviewed studies with categories like this stating their collective-conclusions?:

INFLUENCE OF LEARNING ON SEXUAL
EXCITEMENT

INFLUENCE OF LEARNING ON
LOCATING A MATE

INFLUENCE OF LEARNING ON
OVERCOMING OBSTACLES TO MATING

AROUSAL AND COPULATORY
BEHAVIORS

PARTNER PREFERENCES

Conditioning and Sexual Behavior: A Review
James G. Pfaus,1 Tod E. Kippin, and Soraya Centeno
Center for Studies in Behavioral Neurobiology, Department of Psychology, Concordia
University, 1455 deMaisonneuve Bldg. W., Montre´al, Que´bec, H3G 1M8 Canada http://www.pphp.concordia.ca/fac/pfaus/Pfaus-Kippin-Centeno(2001).pdf

All those bigots dare to suggest Seawytch's "naturally made" lesbianism has something to do with the environment she found herself in [near San Francisco, CA]! That's just absurd!

Last edited:
[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] One more time... Either she is ignoring this post or hasn't seen it..I would appreciate a reply. Hopefully not her usual one sentence.

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION]

hope this posts right...Yeesh!

Seawytch asked:
Do you believe you weren't straight until you had sex?

Answer: No, I believe I was Born normal & healthy. I suppose that would technically mean I was born straight...I've told you quite a few times that I believe that sexuality can be influenced by enviromental & social causes, meaning you couldve been born just as I was, normal & healthy & "straight". Something you may not even be conciously aware of couldve influenced your brain to start thinking you were a lesbian at a young age. Understand? If I wouldve experienced something similiar at a young age, perhaps I would be gay today.
But it didn't, thank God!
I actually had a friend from church in 7th grade who thought he was gay because he could tell when a man would be attractive to women...I told him, No I can do that too, discern between a man that looks like crap & one who could get the chicks and told him to get some counseling if he seriously couldn't tell the difference between that and wanting to actually sleep with men. He got over it overnight it seemed.

So All I am trying to say is that sexuality is a poorly understood thing & it does not neccesarilly HAVE to be a CONCIOUS choice or an genetic influenced thing.

I think that is fair & I would think you would too.

The Brain plasticity findings from research into what causes homosexuality supports what I am saying. They found homosexuality changes the brain, skin texture, and even the scent of the practicing homosexual. So it is possible that something happening to you early in life you aren't aware of made you a lesbian.

I am in excellent physical health, Green Bean, my friend.

Yesterday was my birthday, and I don't know if the wife knew beforehand and just wanted to give me the news on my birthday...But I found out my wife is pregnant with our 5th Child! I am extremely happy, but seriously considering getting a vasectomy. 5 is enough I think!

Happy Birthday and congratulations ... and actually IMO 8 is enough.

Define "tolerate".

Do you and the other bigots like you engage in coordinated campaigns of slander and libel against anyone who dares hold an opinion contrary to your own?

Holding an opinion different than mine is fine...speaking it out loud makes it available for public censure.

Pointing out bigotry isn't being intolerant.

The bigot is you, the one who attacks any that do not conform to your views is you.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word bigot. Yes, I am intolerant of intolerance. I am intolerant of racism, misogyny, anti gay bigotry, religious bigotry and a few others I'm sure.

If someone made an openly racist public statement, you'd ignore it so as to appear "tolerant"?

Homosexuality is a behavior, not a race. The only way anyone even knows your sexual activities is if you tell them or perform them in front of them.

Your attempt to equate behavior with race is patently dishonest, but then, bigots are not ofter worried about integrity...

Discrimination is discrimination. You make discriminatory statements or contribute to discriminatory campaigns, you are subject to public disapproval. I'm glad you can't be openly racist anymore just like I'm glad you can't be openly anti gay anymore.

Nature MAY have made you gay, there is no solid evidence of that yet. It also could have been enviromental & social causes that were outside of your control, something couldve changed the structure of your brain as a baby or young girl, as I stated the brain plasticity study fits right into this. Whatever it was, it happened and now you're gay.

I have another question, Im not sure if you have kids...I know bodey does. Would you want your kids to be straight or gay? If you had a choice...I don't want a "whatever they choose" answer, just which one do you think would ultimately be best for them, make their lives easier, etc...?

Well, what we're going to do is rally around and support every Christian business you target. We had so much fun with the Robertson family and Chik Filet making tons of money when you targeted them, and we're going to support the Christian bakers, florists, etc. Looking forward to it. The Robertson family and Chik Filet just got more business when you attacked them. Go for it.

That's great that you think that can be sustained as more and more people come out. Soon it will be YOUR family member that you have to look in the face and tell them you don't think they deserve the same rights as you have. That's why you want us "cowering in the shadows"...because the more people know us, the more they like us! :D

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] One more time... Either she is ignoring this post or hasn't seen it..I would appreciate a reply. Hopefully not her usual one sentence.

[MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION]

hope this posts right...Yeesh!

She prob. wont reply ... she generally sticks her hand in the sand and hopes the truth will go away.
I'm hoping she does, because my alternative theory(not actually MINE only obviously)does not involve choice either.

Nature MAY have made you gay, there is no solid evidence of that yet. It also could have been enviromental & social causes that were outside of your control, something couldve changed the structure of your brain as a baby or young girl, as I stated the brain plasticity study fits right into this. Whatever it was, it happened and now you're gay.

I have another question, Im not sure if you have kids...I know bodey does. Would you want your kids to be straight or gay? If you had a choice...I don't want a "whatever they choose" answer, just which one do you think would ultimately be best for them, make their lives easier, etc...?

You think you were born straight, but I can't have been born gay because "most people" are born straight and yet if someone said only right handed people were born right handed because that is "the norm", they'd be laughed at.

Yes, I have two children and I want them to be happy, period. If it is members of the opposite sex that make them happy, great...(and that's how it's shaping up so far) but if either of them choose a same sex partner and that makes them happy, also great...especially now in America in the 21st century.

Its not gay, its sin, evil and surely demonic! and biblically called "sodomite".
Hear God's word on the abomination of sexual perversion!!!===Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. ROMANS 1:24;27
YES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS DEMON INSPIRED!!! Bewarned!

Forum List

Back