🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

What Are Your Favorite Beverages?

Normally I'd say beer but I quit drinking last month and I replaced my nightly beer consumption with a splash of Tart Cherry Juice in a glass of water on ice... it tastes good has very little sugar and it helps you sleep at night...

Sweet ice tea Lipton. Milk. Cold water. Coffee black with good aroma. Any soda that's real cold. Any fruit juice.
To narrow to one I guess the strong sweet ice tea.

The one I like, but quit drinking in 2015 is a frosty ice-cold fountain Dr. Pepper. I was so hooked on them, but they were causing me sleep problems. Dang. I want one just by talking about it
Dr. Pepper is like crack to me.
Cherry Coke too.

Favorite mixed drink.
Crown Whiskey and 7up.

Dr. Pepper is like crack to me.
Cherry Coke too.

Favorite mixed drink.
Crown Whiskey and 7up.
If Cherry Coke were to become a caffeine-free drink, I would never know when to quit drinking it, I love it so much. Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and Orange Crush complete my top five.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Apple is my favorite juice, and Lipton is my favorite sweet-iced tea.

There's a tiny Arab restaurant in town where I've twice eaten fish and chips. The service is terrible so I probably won't ever go back there again but they have a bottled beverage that is nice. It's lime with ..... uhhh ...... mint or ginger.

i'll give another shout out for Snapple Peach Tea. 🍑
Sweet Tea would also be welcomed.

A couple of Jamba Juice favorites: Orange Dream Machine or Green Tea Matcha (with inflation, it's now more of a luxury item)

And I drink lots of water.
And carrot juice too. 🥕

Here's an import from Turkey that's da bomb...
RedAndBerry.jpg

BTW, don't give me anything with fake sweeteners. ☠️

Mine is a cross between apple cider, Dr. Pepper, and now my newest favorite French vanilla cappuccino. I also drink a lot of milk, water, Sunny D. and Powerade so they're currently all tied for second place. 😁

Water, I hardly ever drink anything else.

Forum List

Back