What Awaits Us In Two Months?

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442
Athens-Clarke County Commissioner and protest organizer, Democratic Provocateur Mariah Parker speaks during a "Justice for Jacob Blake solidarity with Kenosha" event

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
The State of Wisconsin Department of Corrections building set alight.
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463
President Donald Trump has signed four executive orders aimed at cutting prescription drug prices in the US.

View attachment 380469
What happens in two months? War. Civil war. Left against the Right. Blacks against Whites. Guns against guns. It will be bad. Which is why NOW is the time to stock up on arms and ammo, food, medicines, etc.
I think the riots are helping trump instead of hurting him as democrats initially hoped

Democratic leaders have opened Pandora's box and the released hate demons cannot be driven back there. However, they will soon regret it themselves, when the people who rebelled against anarchy begin to carry out a civil arrest of these persons. This will happen everywhere, including New York.

View attachment 380523

View attachment 380524

View attachment 380525

View attachment 380526

View attachment 380528
It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect
It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect sheriffs, citizens from unconstitutional laws
View attachment 380532
Thousands of cops, veterans, supporters pledge

View attachment 380535
“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army ... I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; had better equipment than our State Police had,” McAuliffe said. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.”

View attachment 380537
The pigs started the fire and now you want to blame people that are not part of the problem. Sieg heil mein freund.

Call me when you contribute 1/10 as much to society as the people you want to denigrate to make yourself feel good.
It is what it is Get set for the lying pos trump tonight Bottle of scotch at the ready

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442
Athens-Clarke County Commissioner and protest organizer, Democratic Provocateur Mariah Parker speaks during a "Justice for Jacob Blake solidarity with Kenosha" event

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463
President Donald Trump has signed four executive orders aimed at cutting prescription drug prices in the US.

View attachment 380469
What happens in two months? War. Civil war. Left against the Right. Blacks against Whites. Guns against guns. It will be bad. Which is why NOW is the time to stock up on arms and ammo, food, medicines, etc.

I'll give you left against right, but I absolutely deny that it's going to be black against white. I don't believe for a second that all, or even most, black Americans agree with the extreme, violent behavior endorsed by the left; and I think we can all see how many of these insurrectionist savages are white people indulging their own self-loathing.
We call those savages Republicans

Not really. Trump the businessman is quite different than Trump the President. His business dealings with China are exactly why he's the best man for the job. He knows the system and he knows exactly what's going on.

Furthermore, just because you do business with someone at one time doesn't mean you're not ever allowed to decide they suck down the road.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469
I think the riots are helping trump instead of hurting him as democrats initially hoped

Democratic leaders have opened Pandora's box and the released hate demons cannot be driven back there. However, they will soon regret it themselves, when the people who rebelled against anarchy begin to carry out a civil arrest of these persons. This will happen everywhere, including New York.

View attachment 380523

View attachment 380524

View attachment 380525

View attachment 380526

View attachment 380528
It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect sheriffs, citizens from unconstitutional laws
View attachment 380532

View attachment 380535
“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army ... I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; had better equipment than our State Police had,” McAuliffe said. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.”

View attachment 380537
The pigs started the fire and now you want to blame people that are not part of the problem. Sieg heil mein freund.

Call me when you contribute 1/10 as much to society as the people you want to denigrate to make yourself feel good.
It is what it is Get set for the lying pos trump tonight Bottle of scotch at the ready

It says a lot that you can't face reality without being shitfaced. Maybe learn to man up a bit.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

I'll give you left against right, but I absolutely deny that it's going to be black against white. I don't believe for a second that all, or even most, black Americans agree with the extreme, violent behavior endorsed by the left; and I think we can all see how many of these insurrectionist savages are white people indulging their own self-loathing.

"We"? Would that be you and your buddies looting and rioting and burning buildings?

Still supremely unimpressed and uninterested in moral condemnations from evil vermin like you, just in case you were keeping track of how long it takes for you to become human enough to have something to say on the subject.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

View attachment 380523

View attachment 380524

View attachment 380525

View attachment 380526

View attachment 380528
View attachment 380532

View attachment 380535

View attachment 380537

It says a lot that you can't face reality without being shitfaced. Maybe learn to man up a bit.
IF I ever got shitfaced I'd be making more sense than the trump moron And reality? you support this lying scum in the WH ? and can't see how he's driving America into his swamp?

At a very expensive price to civilians and people just wanting to live in peace.
Thats not trump’s fault

The democrats are cutting their own political throat

Not his fault, but on the other hand, I'd be a lot happier if he did more to end it than just tweeting about it.

I can understand why he doesn't risk bloody scenes of confrontation with these violent animals right before an election. But if he's not going to use the power of the Presidency to actually maintain order, protect citizens, and enforce the peace, why bother giving him that power? Sure, better unused in his hands than in Biden's hands at all, but I'd prefer more motivation than just "At least I'm not that guy".
I think trump got so much blowback from blowhard ex-generals that he has decided not to use the military.

so the cities will burn and voters will respond by voting repub

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

"We"? Would that be you and your buddies looting and rioting and burning buildings?

Still supremely unimpressed and uninterested in moral condemnations from evil vermin like you, just in case you were keeping track of how long it takes for you to become human enough to have something to say on the subject.
I believe looters and those destroying others property should get prison time But you think cop murderers should go free There is a big difference Trump could take a crap in a hat and you'd be glad to put it on

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

I believe looters and those destroying others property should get prison time But you think cop murderers should go free There is a big difference Trump could take a crap in a hat and you'd be glad to put it on

I'm dubious that you can even tell me what YOU think, let alone that you have anything useful to say about what I think. Feel free to prove that I "think cop murderers should go free" by quoting me ever saying such a thing, or I'm going to just file that under the heading, "Eddiew is talking, so it must be ignorant bullshit", the way I do everything else you say.

Once again, you have wasted bandwidth to spew a post that serves no purpose in existing . . . rather like you, in fact.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

I'm dubious that you can even tell me what YOU think, let alone that you have anything useful to say about what I think. Feel free to prove that I "think cop murderers should go free" by quoting me ever saying such a thing, or I'm going to just file that under the heading, "Eddiew is talking, so it must be ignorant bullshit", the way I do everything else you say.

Once again, you have wasted bandwidth to spew a post that serves no purpose in existing . . . rather like you, in fact.
You talk once again out of your neither parts again You are known more for what you DON'T say rather what you say

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

You talk once again out of your neither parts again You are known more for what you DON'T say rather what you say

Known to whom? Leftist dipshits who want to believe they're intelligent because they're spewing the talking points they were told would make them so? You continue to flatter yourself that your opinion of me is somehow, magically, THIS TIME, going to really matter because I'll somehow, magically, THIS TIME, decide that YOU matter.

It doesn't, you don't, and I devoutly hope you hold your breath waiting for that to change.

Btw, the word is "nether". "Neither" is a completely different word. Insults mean so much coming from someone too stupid to even get the words right.

This:

Civil War awaits us after President Trump is reelected and the GOP controls Congress and that Civil War could last many years. Civil War is around the corner because the Communist Democrats will never accept President Trump being reelected and the Republicans controlling Congress ending their dreams of throwing President Trump out of Office by Impeachment.

Two very different extremes in what will happen.

Trump wins - The violent left will crawl back to their sewers by choice or force. Life will become productive and peaceful again.

Biden wins - freedom dies. Racism and violence rules. Ridiculous concepts destroy the economy. China truly wins and America becomes a disaster that surpasses what we see in the movie IDIOCRACY.

I'm old and my kids are pets, so it's pretty much whatever for me. How about you? want a better world for your children and future?

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

Known to whom? Leftist dipshits who want to believe they're intelligent because they're spewing the talking points they were told would make them so? You continue to flatter yourself that your opinion of me is somehow, magically, THIS TIME, going to really matter because I'll somehow, magically, THIS TIME, decide that YOU matter.

It doesn't, you don't, and I devoutly hope you hold your breath waiting for that to change.

Btw, the word is "nether". "Neither" is a completely different word. Insults mean so much coming from someone too stupid to even get the words right.
LOL now you've become a spelling mod And insults ? You're a walking talking insult to the human race A real low life in the trump category

Once the election is over....and if Trumps wins....the real military will be called in to stop this bullshit with portland, seattle, etc. There will be no warning shots. It will be carnage and it bothers me not one whit. Shoot the fuckers and they WILL go home sniveling.
The County Sherif of Kenosha is the biggest fool I have ever seen in law enforcement.

He said he wont deputize civilians because it sends the wrong signal of brutality to the populace and would lead to more deaths.

Since when does the lives of rioters rank high than the destruction of peoples economic lives?
Like the unarmed man that is now paralyzed after being shot eight times in the back by cops, why does his life and his ability to earn an income not matter to you? The riots and protest are because of a reason that reason being another unjustifiable eight shots in the back of an unarmed man by cops. Just think of all the destruction that would not have happened if a cop could use his head more than his gun, or his knee, or those positions cops learn to kill while restaining humans instead f learning take down moves to save lives and still subdue their perp? I was in security for over thirty years and never once did I kill anyone while taking command of them to control them...
He should be dead!!!!

He raped a 15 year old girl and had a warrant for his arrest, the police were called because he tried to stab his wife, steal her car, most likely to flee the state, brandished a knife in front of law enforcement and refused to put it down, fought and wrestled with cops, was tazed twice and still resisted arrest, and went for a 2nd knife in his car.

Now how about that black cop that was assassinated by ANTIFA?

Do you care?

Nope.

Last edited:
View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

LOL now you've become a spelling mod And insults ? You're a walking talking insult to the human race A real low life in the trump category

I've always been vastly better at English grammar than basically everyone else here. As with so many things, your leftist "brain" assumed that because you were given a free pass for being illiterate, that meant you were entitled to always have a free pass for it. And as with so many things, you were wrong.

The only reason you're not a walking insult to the human race is that you don't qualify as a member. You're a walking insult to organic matter, though.

We are approaching a time period whereby there will be a change in the times and seasons. We don’t know when the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God will return. But it seems that the signs of his return are near.

2027 A.D is 2,000 years after the baptism of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2027 A.D is 2,000 years after the temptation of the Lord Jesus Christ in the wilderness (where he successfully overcame Satan’s temptations). 2027 A.D is also 6,000 years after the temptation of Adam and Eve (where they failed).

The heavens and the earth were created in 4004 BC. Adam and Eve were tempted when they were 30 years old (around 3,974 BC). They lived in the Garden of Eden for 30 years.

There is a possibility that humanity might be tempted by very big false Satanic miracles (involving Satanic masquerades) from around 2027 A.D until the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

(A small side note: the angels were created on the second day of the creation week. So Heylel (Lucifer)/Satan was created on the second day of the creation week). Heylel (Lucifer)/Satan will be burnt and destroyed completely in the Lake of fire as shown in the Book of Revelation).

2031 A.D is 2,000 years after the crucifixion and death of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2031 A.D is 2,000 years after the veil of the Temple was torn.

2031 A.D is 2,000 years after the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2031 A.D is 2,000 years after the Ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ.

2031 A.D is 2,000 years after the Descent of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2.

2034 A.D is 2,000 years after the stoning of Stephen.

2034 A.D is 2,000 years of the gospel going to the gentiles.

2044 A.D is 2,500 years after 457 BC.

457 BC (The decree to rebuilt Jerusalem in Daniel’s prophecy) + 2,300 = 1844 A.D

In 1844 A.D Jesus moved from the Holy Place of the heavenly sanctuary into the Holy of Holies to begin a final atonement for humanity.

1844 A.D + 200 = 2044 A.D

(As a side note: 200 is 4 jubilees (4*50), 4 is a Biblical number representing the creation. 200 is also 40*5, 40 years of probation times 5, 5 is the Biblical number of Grace).

2,300 + 200 = 2,500 years

2,500 years is 50 jubilees (= 50*50 years)

So 457 BC + 2,500 = 2044 AD (50 jubilees from 457 BC)

2044 A.D is the jubilee of jubilees from 457 BC. Jubilee means deliverance.

We don’t know when the Lord Jesus Christ will return. But it seems that we are entering the time zone of his return. The parable of the Good Samaritan (in Luke), shows that the Good Samaritan (the Lord Jesus Christ) gave the Inn keeper (Church ministers) 2 denarii, and told him whatsoever he will spend more when he comes back he will repay him.

1 denarius is a day’s wages according to the parable of the workers in the vineyard (in Mathew). According to Peter one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. So 2 denarii = 2,000 years. The Good Samaritan told him whatsoever he will spend more when he comes back he will repay him, so the 2,000 years is a good time zone and not an exact date. He can return earlier or later.

Also, note that 40 years is the time period of probation. 2,000 years = 40 jubilees (40*50).

Another very good point: Our Lord Jesus Christ was born during the Feast of Tabernacles (on the 15th day of the seventh Biblical month). So it is very good and proper to use the Feast of Tabernacles for the purpose of remembering the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Feast of Tabernacles also reminds us of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (Adonai Yahushua Mashiach).

The Seventh day of the week (from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday) is the genuine and true Sabbath both in the old Testament and in the New Testament. The Lord's day that is mentioned in Revelation 1:10 is the Seventh day of the week (from sunset Friday to sunset Saturday).

Forum List

Back