What Awaits Us In Two Months?

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.
If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....

Wrong. I would do exactly as I do now if I am interacting with the police. I am polite, I don't fight with them, I follow instructions and I certainly wouldn't resist arrest if it came to that. The percentage of anyone being killed by police when doing these simple things is minuscule.
You fail to recognize or understand the problem, just like your Orange Messiah. This is why the rioting continues. Had dumb Don demanded police reform, all this could have been avoided.

I fully understand the problem. Disrespect for authority.
You clearly don’t understand.

Yeah, ok. I just don't get it. There is some other reason why people are rioting and looting other than the actions of a very, very few number of cops.
Do you have any evidence proving it’s “very, very few number of cops?”
There are over 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. There is always a few bad apples. In this case it is very, very few.

I think there are a lot more bad apples in law enforcement than we know.

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.
If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....

Wrong. I would do exactly as I do now if I am interacting with the police. I am polite, I don't fight with them, I follow instructions and I certainly wouldn't resist arrest if it came to that. The percentage of anyone being killed by police when doing these simple things is minuscule.
You fail to recognize or understand the problem, just like your Orange Messiah. This is why the rioting continues. Had dumb Don demanded police reform, all this could have been avoided.

Yeah, ok. I just don't get it. There is some other reason why people are rioting and looting other than the actions of a very, very few number of cops.
There are over 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. There is always a few bad apples. In this case it is very, very few.

And for most of them, race has nothing to do with it as you dream

Im not calling anyone a racist, but race probably has a lot to do with it. For reasons like this:

Im not calling anyone a racist, but race probably has a lot to do with it. For reasons like this:

colfax: I am not calling anyone racist

colfax: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist!

Sometimes y’all get hung up on terms and rhetoric, so I’m trying not to trigger you in an effort to have a dialogue.

It looks like there is no avoiding triggering you snowflakes.

Sometimes y’all get hung up on terms and rhetoric, so I’m trying not to trigger you in an effort to have a dialogue.

Awwwww, colfax is crying now. Dear girl. Get it out. Heave, sob, blow ...

Are you a child or did you just never emotionally mature into an adult?

I agree. I tend to think those attracted to law enforcement are bullies and dummies. They get off on harassing people. The lack of effective training, oversight, and consequences for bad behavior results in the terrible acts we are seeing.

Just another dummy.

colfax: You're upset

kaz: You're upset

colfax: OMG, why would you say something like that? Are you a child????

What a dumb ass

What a dumb ass
Kaz: I’m a dumb ass.

President Trump being reelected and Republicans winning control of Congress is what's awaiting us in two months followed by a civil war which i think is most definitely sure to follow started by Communist Democrats who wont recognize the election results. :smoke:

What a dumb ass
Kaz: I’m a dumb ass.
:gay:

President Trump being reelected and Republicans winning control of Congress is what's awaiting us in two months followed by a civil war which i think is most definitely sure to follow started by Communist Democrats who wont recognize the election results. :smoke:
You’re dreaming.

I agree. I tend to think those attracted to law enforcement are bullies and dummies. They get off on harassing people. The lack of effective training, oversight, and consequences for bad behavior results in the terrible acts we are seeing.
I definitely don’t think all of them are that way, but culturally the concept of bad ass warrior cop has become malignant in the force.

I like this guy’s perspective:

What a dumb ass

Can you debate the topic or is being an asshole your entire gimmick?

Once the election is over....and if Trumps wins....the real military will be called in to stop this bullshit with portland, seattle, etc. There will be no warning shots. It will be carnage and it bothers me not one whit. Shoot the fuckers and they WILL go home sniveling.

I'm going to agree with you...in a way.

This will be his final term. He won't wait around, he will order martial law...send in troops who will disperse the rioters
by either killing them or cracking their heads wide open. He'll probably have to do it twice, before the dems realize
they don't have enough money to pay these jerks to get out there and become targets.

Absolutely correct. There are many corrupt LEO's and many racist LEO's. But they comprise a very small minority of the overall population of LEO's.

What a dumb ass

Can you debate the topic or is being an asshole your entire gimmick?

You obviously don't want this to end because you won't just give a response I can ignore and end it.

Being an asshole and avoiding the topic was you when you kept changing what I said over and over and over.

If you wanted it to end, you'd say whatever asshole and I could just ignore it. But you keep putting in accusations which I am going to respond to

Forum List

Back