What black man in history would make a better President than Barack Obama?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Looking back in all of history, what black man (or black woman) would you pick to be a better President than Barack Obama?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • George Washington Carver
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain
You can pick any black person in history, as long as you think they'd be better than Obama.

Oh yes, you need to explain why?

Now lets see how many "righties" have the balls to post in this thread?

Now lets see how many "righties" have the balls to post in this thread

being a dickhead will make people want to come to your petty little thread

how about you have the balls to go to hell...is that enough BALLS for you?

Last edited:
Now lets see how many "righties" have the balls to post in this thread

being a dickhead will make people want to come to your petty little thread

how about you have the balls to go to hell...is that enough BALLS for you?

She's a "dirty girl" isn't she? I like it when you talk dirty Stef. It's nasty, but "intoxicating". Say some more.

Col. Allen West, a man of great valor, honor, and respect. He served our nation and continues to serve this country through this community activism. He stated last night he wants to go in to the inner cities where all of the crime is and start talking to these lost black young men.. something Barry never does.. Barry can attend Hollywood fund raisers all over the country but doesn't have the time to visit the troops, or inner city neighborhoods..

Last edited:
rick_james_headstone.jpg

Looking back in all of history, what black man (or black woman) would you pick to be a better President than Barack Obama?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain
You can pick any black person in history, as long as you think they'd be better than Obama.

Thomas Sowell...because he is brilliant and supports the Constitution...unlike (in both cases) Barack Obama. Obama is marginally intelligent and abhors the Constitution.

What do I win? I already have big balls!

Last edited:

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

Do you really expect any conservative to post, "None. No black person could be a good President"?

Not that it matters. You believe that's what we believe. Right?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

I'm actually kind of hard pressed to think of any black man or woman who wouldn't be better than Obama. Is Sherman Helsmley still alive?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

In the words of a great leader

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

Idi Amin
Papa Doc Duvalier

Forum List

Back