What black man in history would make a better President than Barack Obama?

Obama is setting the bar for any future black presidents... :cool:

obama-limbo-71769038972.jpeg

I'm surprised you can get away with posting stuff from a blog site.

Louis Farrkhan
Al Sharpton
Jessie Jackson

Any of those three would do a better job with the economy and foreign policy. Social issues and race relations would be a push...........

Looking back in all of history, what black man (or black woman) would you pick to be a better President than Barack Obama?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • George Washington Carver
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain
You can pick any black person in history, as long as you think they'd be better than Obama.

Oh yes, you need to explain why?

Now lets see how many "righties" have the balls to post in this thread?

I'm actually kind of hard pressed to think of any black man or woman who wouldn't be better than Obama. Is Sherman Helsmley still alive?

Sadly, no.

I don't think a lot of people listing MLK Jr. would have been too thrilled with his economic policies.

Last edited:
Looking back in all of history, what black man (or black woman) would you pick to be a better President than Barack Obama?

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain
You can pick any black person in history, as long as you think they'd be better than Obama.

Apparently there are a lot of us who have the balls to post in this thread, but you don't have the balls to respond.

Dumbass.

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

I would have voted for Colin Powell. Condy Rice is not a man.

Walter Williams
Bill Cosby
Ron Christie
Mia Love (maybe, she's young and green)
Tim Scott in a few years
J.C. Watts

Funny, my first thought was Colin Powell followed quickly by Bill Cosby. J.C. Watts is an excellent choice. General Powell is somewhat left leaning, but would make a decent choice and would help to bridge the racial divide created by the incumbent. His major problem would be his lie while working for the Bush Admin. Had he told the same lie while working for the Obama Admin, they would see him as a hero and he would be a shoe-in for 2016 if he wanted to run.

Immie

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

All the people you mentioned would have been far superior to the asshole we have now.

Honorable mentions go to:
1. Ray Charles who had a far better vision for America.
2. Jimmi Hendrix who was more in tune with reality.
3. Rachel Jeantel who is more honest and intelligent.

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

Thomas Sowell...because he is brilliant and supports the Constitution...unlike (in both cases) Barack Obama. Obama is marginally intelligent and abhors the Constitution.

What do I win? I already have big balls!

Add Walter Williams for the same reasons.

• Colin Powell
  • Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Condoleezza Rice
  • Herman Cain

How about if we reduce the list by asking who would be worse?

So, OP doesn't have the balls to respond to the numerous Conservatives who have replied? Is that what I'm seeing here?

Whodathunk THAT would happen?

Col. Allen West, a man of great valor, honor, and respect. He served our nation and continues to serve this country through this community activism. He stated last night he wants to go in to the inner cities where all of the crime is and start talking to these lost black young men.. something Barry never does.. Barry can attend Hollywood fund raisers all over the country but doesn't have the time to visit the troops, or inner city neighborhoods..

Allen West is an idiot.

Col. Allen West, a man of great valor, honor, and respect. He served our nation and continues to serve this country through this community activism. He stated last night he wants to go in to the inner cities where all of the crime is and start talking to these lost black young men.. something Barry never does.. Barry can attend Hollywood fund raisers all over the country but doesn't have the time to visit the troops, or inner city neighborhoods..

Allen West is an idiot.
Please explain.

Forum List

Back