What Complete Nonsense

He called for a temporary halt.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/25/us/politics/document-Trump-EO-Draft-on-Refugees.html

Not a ban.

Nothing about religion, but you knew that, right?

Or do you only read the talking points you get emailed daily?
The EO doesn't need to specifically state anything about religion when the evidence is out there in the form of campaign speeches, sound bites and twitter rants. Trump just can't keep his mouth shut, and he doesn't understand how our system works.
The EO doesn't need to specifically state anything about religion

In order to 'ban' only Muslims, yes, it does
Not when its author made perfectly clear in twitter rants and speeches exactly what is the intent of the EO.

Judges can take all of that into account when making a decision, and clearly they have been paying attention to Trumps own words on the matter
Not when its author made perfectly clear in twitter rants and speeches exactly what is the intent of the EO.

Are you saying the judge is ruling on what Trump said, and not on the contents of the EO?
Possibly the ruling was based upon intent.

Nobody can say Trump's intent was to keep Muslims out of the country when most of the worlds Muslims are still allowed in.

The EO doesn't need to specifically state anything about religion when the evidence is out there in the form of campaign speeches, sound bites and twitter rants. Trump just can't keep his mouth shut, and he doesn't understand how our system works.
The EO doesn't need to specifically state anything about religion

Judges can take all of that into account when making a decision, and clearly they have been paying attention to Trumps own words on the matter

Are you saying the judge is ruling on what Trump said, and not on the contents of the EO?

Nobody can say Trump's intent was to keep Muslims out of the country when most of the worlds Muslims are still allowed in.
Obviously 2 judges did.

Sounds like the judge didn't need to read the EO to make his decision.

What kind of judge is that?
First of all there are TWO judges that ruled against the emperor. Secondly ask them why, not me

I'm asking for your opinion.

How could a judge block an EO based on comments not contained in the EO?

First of all there are TWO judges that ruled against the emperor. Secondly ask them why, not me

Sorry , I am not a judge and dont pretend to be one

Trump should order DHS, ICE and other agencies to comply in full with the first EO, right now. and make a short statement that until these judges can provide proof of their constitutional authority to override HIS clear constitutional authority, their rulings on this matter will be ignored.

Trump Admin Challenges Hawaii Judge’s Halt On New Travel Ban
Trump cannot order anyone to comply with his EO. To do so, would create an immediate avenue to his impeachment

Please explain your contention using any legal statutes or mandates you choose.

Trump should be more Trump on this matter.

He should rewrite the order, and this time for a six month ban. If a liberal judge strikes that one down, rewrite it again for a one year ban. If another lib judge strikes that one down, rewrite another one for a two year ban and so on.

Liberals know they will eventually lose this battle, so let them make the decision on how painful they wish to lose.
Its not about the length of the ban, its about banning a religion.

Show me in either of the EOs the language banning any religion.

Trump should order DHS, ICE and other agencies to comply in full with the first EO, right now. and make a short statement that until these judges can provide proof of their constitutional authority to override HIS clear constitutional authority, their rulings on this matter will be ignored.

Trump cannot order anyone to comply with his EO. To do so, would create an immediate avenue to his impeachment

Look up abuse of power, sweetie

You don't pretend to be bright very well either.

No mention of religion in either EO, no ban mentioned in either EO...

Yet those are your main talking points.

Frankly, you're not too bright either. No offense. You need to do a bit of research before continuing.

speak to the judge

So Donald Trump should unconstitutionally go around the courts because you don't agree that the first EO was halted on a constitutional basis?

Just admit that you want a dictator.

Obviously 2 judges did.

Yes, activist judges who are usurping our legislative process. The law is very clear and not in the least way ambiguous. If we allow these tyrants to create law on the bench, the country is doomed. Both should be removed from their position.

Frankly, you're not too bright either. No offense. You need to do a bit of research before continuing.
I dont make the legal decisions, kunt face. Yu are talking to the wrong person

Abuse of power?

He's doing the same thing Obama did in 2011.

Should we have impeached Obama for 'abuse of power'?

So Donald Trump should unconstitutionally go around the courts because you don't agree that the first EO was halted on a constitutional basis?

Just admit that you want a dictator.

That's the point, there is no constitutional basis. They are making up lies to justify their tyranny.

Using the language contained in the EO and any other legal statutes or mandates you may choose to prove your contention of an abuse of power.

Jeez, you people just say stuff for the hell of it, don't you.

Obviously 2 judges did.

Yes, activist judges who are usurping our legislative process. The law is very clear and not in the least way ambiguous. If we allow these tyrants to create law on the bench, the country is doomed. Both should be removed from their position.
Spoken like a true asshole who knows zero about our judicial system

Using the language contained in the EO and any other legal statutes or mandates you may choose to prove your contention of an abuse of power.

Just what does your kind know or even care about mandates or statutes?

speak to the judge

Why? You are the one making funny.

Just what does your kind know or even care about mandates or statutes?

Obviously more than your kind.

Forum List

Back