What Complete Nonsense

Ok I just read thru the thread. It's unbelievable that the left wing whackos simply don't understand that people from other countries do not have any constitutional rights to enter America.

Please explain the constitutional basis upon which either of the EOs was stopped.

Since Trump's constitutional authority in this matter is applied at HIS discretion, there was no unconstitutional action.
I think you are wrong

View attachment 117445

Now please read this (very slowly if needed) and tell us where we are wrong
Multiple judges have ruled against Trump. Ask them

No, I can't ask them. Since you are here defending their ruling, I'm asking you. After all, that's why you got involved in this thread, isn't it?
Don't get me wrong hand job, I would defend any ruling against Rump whether I agreed with it or not. More importantly chill out a bit, these kind of rulings are going to be happening every single day he is the p(R)esident

In that case, he may have to take legal action against said judges.

Please explain the constitutional basis upon which either of the EOs was stopped.

Since Trump's constitutional authority in this matter is applied at HIS discretion, there was no unconstitutional action.
I think you are wrong

Very well.

Explain why and how I am wrong.
Easy- the judge ruled so. End of story

End of story?

Okay, let's say your mother or sister got raped and they caught the guy who did it. He goes to court and even admits to the crime. But the judge doesn't believe rape is really a crime, so he finds the defendant not guilty. Would you say end of story?
My mother or sister were not raped

Way to avoid answering the question.

Trump should order DHS, ICE and other agencies to comply in full with the first EO, right now. and make a short statement that until these judges can provide proof of their constitutional authority to override HIS clear constitutional authority, their rulings on this matter will be ignored.

So Donald Trump should unconstitutionally go around the courts because you don't agree that the first EO was halted on a constitutional basis?

I think you are wrong

"I think"

you are wrong
If I was wrong Rumps ban would be in effect today. Is it?

You misread my post.

You claimed to think, I said you were wrong.

The halt on refugees is not in effect because Trump is following the judges order.

Did they do that when Obama did a similar ban on refugees, from the same countries, in 2011?

I think you are wrong

View attachment 117445

No, I can't ask them. Since you are here defending their ruling, I'm asking you. After all, that's why you got involved in this thread, isn't it?
Don't get me wrong hand job, I would defend any ruling against Rump whether I agreed with it or not. More importantly chill out a bit, these kind of rulings are going to be happening every single day he is the p(R)esident

At least we are getting somewhere now. So you are standing up for these judges even though you know they are wrong.
Did I say they were wrong?

View attachment 117445

At least we are getting somewhere now. So you are standing up for these judges even though you know they are wrong.

You can't prove they were right. I posted the law in a large attachment. How could anybody with even the least command of the English language read that law and say the judges were justified in their ruling?

So Donald Trump should unconstitutionally go around the courts because you don't agree that the first EO was halted on a constitutional basis?

I think you are wrong

"I think"

you are wrong

You misread my post.

The halt on refugees is not in effect because Trump is following the judges order.

Did they do that when Obama did a similar ban on refugees, from the same countries, in 2011?
It wasn't the same countries, and it was for a different reason, you dumb shyte

You can't prove they were right. I posted the law in a large attachment. How could anybody with even the least command of the English language read that law and say the judges were justified in their ruling?
The judges ruled and your kind cant do anything. Lets move along to something else

The judges ruled and your kind cant do anything. Lets move along to something else

We can't do anything? Ever hear of the Supreme Court?

right now its a 4-4 split. I doubt that will do you any good, and thats considering the SC even wants to hear the case

I think you are wrong

"I think"

you are wrong

You misread my post.

It wasn't the same countries, and it was for a different reason, you dumb shyte
How the Trump administration chose the 7 countries in the immigration executive order - CNNPolitics.com

right now its a 4-4 split. I doubt that will do you any good, and thats considering the SC even wants to hear the case

Not 4-4 for long. Give it another month or so.

Trump should be more Trump on this matter.

He should rewrite the order, and this time for a six month ban. If a liberal judge strikes that one down, rewrite it again for a one year ban. If another lib judge strikes that one down, rewrite another one for a two year ban and so on.

Liberals know they will eventually lose this battle, so let them make the decision on how painful they wish to lose.

Trump is fighting a losing battle here because there is NO EVIDENCE of terrorists coming in from these countries.

Trumpbots keep talking like there is some urgency in this ban. There isn't. There isn't even a valid reason for it. Just because Trump reads the daily briefings and shits his pants doesn't mean the rest of the world is cowering under their beds too.

Every day that Trump is in office makes America look like a weak and frightened nation of fools and losers.

He should rewrite the order, and this time for a six month ban. If a liberal judge strikes that one down, rewrite it again for a one year ban. If another lib judge strikes that one down, rewrite another one for a two year ban and so on.

Liberals know they will eventually lose this battle, so let them make the decision on how painful they wish to lose.
Its not about the length of the ban, its about banning a religion.

Okay, well why don't you post the EO right here and now and point out to us where religion is mentioned
If you go back to his many comments during the primaries, religion was mentioned. Most likely the appellate court judges took this into account
Irrelevant

Not 4-4 for long. Give it another month or so.
Many months partner

Trump is fighting a losing battle here because there is NO EVIDENCE of terrorists coming in from these countries.

Trumpbots keep talking like there is some urgency in this ban. There isn't. There isn't even a valid reason for it. Just because Trump reads the daily briefings and shits his pants doesn't mean the rest of the world is cowering under their beds too.

Every day that Trump is in office makes America look like a weak and frightened nation of fools and losers.

Read the law again. Trump doesn't need a reason. A judge cannot rule that a law can't be enacted because "they" think he doesn't have a reason to exercise such law.

Its not about the length of the ban, its about banning a religion.

Okay, well why don't you post the EO right here and now and point out to us where religion is mentioned
If you go back to his many comments during the primaries, religion was mentioned. Most likely the appellate court judges took this into account
Irrelevant
who are you to say what is irrelevant?

Read the law again. Trump doesn't need a reason. A judge cannot rule that a law can't be enacted because "they" think he doesn't have a reason to exercise such law.
I could read the law every single day, I can even sing it to you, but its not going to change the decision one bit, putz

I could read the law every single day, I can even sing it to you, but its not going to change the decision one bit, putz

What would you like to bet that this law will be in place by June?

What would you like to bet that this law will be in place by June?
Its not a law, Homer, and we dont need it

Forum List

Back