What created Kyle Rittenhouse

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Left wing rioting is out of control in the US, and here the evidence

The George Floyd riots alone from May 30 to July 28 caused 748 casualties and 17 dead.

And when you start estimating the property damage along with it, with the media disinterested in any of it, other than supporting the rioters with democrat mayors across the nation telling police to stand down, you get a better idea of why things are the way they are

I honestly think there may be some Left leaning posters here that actually have no idea about this, simply because the press down plays it so. And if you watch the press, you would never know that Kyle was chased and assaulted and simpyl defending himself.

Will blacks and the left see the Rittenhouse murders as a reason to start arming themselves?

And will the casualties and dead be even higher this time?

Or maybe the right's firepower will intimidate others and they will choose to not fight back?

The George Floyd riots alone from May 30 to July 28 caused 748 casualties and 17 dead.

And when you start estimating the property damage along with it, with the media disinterested in any of it, other than supporting the rioters with democrat mayors across the nation telling police to stand down, you get a better idea of why things are the way they are

I honestly think there may be some Left leaning posters here that actually have no idea about this, simply because the press down plays it so. And if you watch the press, you would never know that Kyle was chased and assaulted and simpyl defending himself.
Leftists do not have frontal lobes. They're parrots at the most intellectual level, if not completely vacuous drones in most circumstances. They're deliberately ignorant. They can watch video of a kid being assaulted with a fucking skateboard, then have some turd nearly shoot him in the head and regurgitate some inane shit they heard a jabbering retard on CNN say.

Will blacks and the left see the Rittenhouse murders as a reason to start arming themselves?

Or maybe the right's firepower will intimidate others and they will choose to not fight back?

Murders? Sounds awful!!!

Tell me more.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter on the Tucker Carlson show.

He also said he only shot white people.

What created Kyle Rittenhouse? A comedy of errors.

Kyle said that he had sympathy for peaceful protest for BLM, not the tremendous riots, looting, murdering and destruction we saw for six month insurrection in over 200 American cities.

"What created Kyle Rittenhouse"..............​

1. Poor parenting
2. Lack of respect for parents wishes
3. Poor judgement of a juvenile, to go out of state to a riot, pick up weapon (bought out of state
because too young to buy in his own state)
4. Lousy adults taking a kid to a riot, letting him get separated from those that brought him
5. Asshole thugs, attacking an armed kid, forcing self-defense weapons use (really poor
judgement on the thug's part, to attack an armed kid)
6. left-wing and right-wing mainstream media

What truly fascinates me is the lack of the creation of tens of thousands more Kyle Rittenhouses. Perhaps it's to do with the mass rioting largely going down in radical leftist run states where the will of the people is weak. Whatever the reason, in a nation supposedly so freedom loving and "advanced" as ours, it is difficult to reconcile the population at large widely, willingly suffering at the hands of weaponized mobs.

No blacks were harmed by Kyle Rittenhouse. It's not like he drove his SUV into a parade and killed 5 people. The silver lining is that the five the black guy killed were all white women.

Now you have something to celebrate.

No blacks were harmed by Kyle Rittenhouse. It's not like he drove his SUV into a parade and killed 5 people. The silver lining is that the five the black guy killed were all white women.

Now you have something to celebrate.
So very very sad and equally true.

Watching the video of that night and seeing the police sit at the edge of town allowing the destruction of their city and two dead rioters makes me sick....that mayor and the police chief have blood on their hands and both should be prosecuted and jailed for dereliction of their sworn duty....

Look at San Francisco and the blatant mass theft of department stores...sooner or later some store owner is going to shoot to kill and what will the mayor of SF say then?....

Defunding cops and the unwillingness to keep crooks and murderers in jail by elected dems is going to doom the dem party for decades to come...I thank the lord that Joe is too senile and stupid to see that he made a mistake aligning himself with the woke mob....Lets Go Brandon...kill the dem party right in front of our eyes....

Watching the video of that night and seeing the police sit at the edge of town allowing the destruction of their city and two dead rioters makes me sick....that mayor and the police chief have blood on their hands and both should be prosecuted and jailed for dereliction of their sworn duty....

Look at San Francisco and the blatant mass theft of department stores...sooner or later some store owner is going to shoot to kill and what will the mayor of SF say then?....
Na, all the stores should just leave

Forum List

Back