What crimes has Trump been CONVICTED of?

Yet the OP rambles on about Biden crimes, therefore it is relevant to ask: what crimes has Biden been convicted of?

Cue Angry Little Man dance.
Are you an Angry Little Man? You are the only one dancing. The OP clearly asks, Why isn't Biden being investigated. Care to answer the question? Or do you have problems comprehending English? Shall I cue your music?

Are you an Angry Little Man? You are the only one dancing. The OP clearly asks, Why isn't Biden being investigated. Care to answer the question? Or do you have problems comprehending English? Shall I cue your music?

The OP accuses Biden of all sorts of crimes. Therefore it is reasonable ask what crimes has he been convicted of. If you are unable to answer, that is fine. No need to repeat your angry little man dance.

The OP accuses Biden of all sorts of crimes. Therefore it is reasonable ask what crimes has he been convicted of. If you are unable to answer, that is fine. No need to repeat your angry little man dance.
Still dancing are you. You still haven't answered the question the OP posed--even if you are consumed with Biden, the question was Why isn't Biden being investigated-- In answer to your dancing, none. Can't convict what you don't investigate. Logic isn't high on your accomplishments either, eh? I do see that you are identifying as an Angry Little Man though.

hey-coyote-are.jpg

Still dancing are you. You still haven't answered the question the OP posed--even if you are consumed with Biden, the question was Why isn't Biden being investigated-- In answer to your dancing, none. Can't convict what you don't investigate. Logic isn't high on your accomplishments either, eh? I do see that you are identifying as an Angry Little Man though.
Ok, you can’t answer, you just keep dancing around it. Pretty much expected. Now go stamp your angry little man feet :). Adios.

Ok, you can’t answer, you just keep dancing around it. Pretty much expected. Now go stamp your angry little man feet :). Adios.
That dumbass is asking why Biden isn't being investigated. Didn't he see that bunch of MAGAs the other day spouting all those silly unfounded accusations?

Forum List

Back