What Democrat policy HASNT failed??

Another thread showcasing the inability of some posters to master the adjectival form of the noun...

yes loon; one look at your ratings and anybody can see people are interested in seeing you correct people's grammar than in what i'm posting!!!

lol

Ratings? Did you just suggest that the ratings system here at USMB is important?

in the sense that nobody seems to care what many of your fellow left-wing nutjobs think, yes. but overall in the larger picture, not really

ok continue drooling

foreign policy: HUGE FAIL

race relations: EPIC FAIL

Obamacare: MASSIVE FAIL

Making the very richest richer and the poorest Americans poorer: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves
Trickle down has had so much effect in making more americans PEONS. PPACA is working in California.

good one leftard!!!! still blaming the dead white guy I see.
To assign cause to where it began is not blaming.

Making the very richest richer and the poorest Americans poorer: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!!!

Trickle down has had so much effect in making more americans PEONS. PPACA is working in California.

you're right loser; everything the Left has done or even tried since then as been A FAILURE

you made my point for me leftard, thanks!!

going into your Messiah's eighth and final year it is leftard

you're right loser; everything the Left has done or even tried since then as been A FAILURE

I am an atheist and have no messiah. Perhaps if you could accept that you have been wrong for all these years instead of trying to keep it inside you could better deal with life and reality instead of passing hostility to others to release you own pent up hatred of yourself.

I am an atheist and have no messiah. Perhaps if you could accept that you have been wrong for all these years instead of trying to keep it inside you could better deal with life and reality instead of passing hostility to others to release you own pent up hatred of yourself.

YAWN

is that all you got???

Dorothy,

Can you give us some actual policy substance so there is something to talk about?

That is way beyond his ken.

Kicking back and let RW's destroy themselves ?

Another thread showcasing the inability of some posters to master the adjectival form of the noun...
I keep wanting to correct him, but it's more fun to not do so. :D

while you're amusing yourself your whole world is falling apart and it's the other side laughing.

since you got that community organnizer you wanted so badly Democrats have a net loss of close to a thousand seats in various levels of government!!

:2up::321::blowup:

wasnt it a loser exactly like you that made the pathetic excuse that Republicans were only able to take back the Senate because Democrats "kicked back" so to speak and didnt turn out to vote last election??

so how is that an example of REPUBLICANS " destroying themselves" you mindless moron????

lol

wasnt it a loser exactly like you that made the pathetic excuse that Republicans were only able to take back the Senate because Democrats "kicked back" so to speak and didnt turn out to vote last election??

so how is that an example of REPUBLICANS " destroying themselves" you mindless moron????

lol

For decades the dems have fought for efficiency in our energy use ( miles per gallon regs) as well as environment protection.

Our rivers and bays are cleaner than they have been since the industrial revolution . We are now self sufficient energy wise . Gas is $2.00 a gallon and opec can't pull the strings anymore .

How's that for a win?

For decades the dems have fought for efficiency in our energy use ( miles per gallon regs) as well as environment protection.

Our rivers and bays are cleaner than they have been since the industrial revolution . We are now self sufficient energy wise . Gas is $2.00 a gallon and opec can't pull the strings anymore .

How's that for a win?

enlighten us all with a tale how it was Democrats that made us less dependent on OPEC oil idiot.

please???

How's that for a win?

enlighten us all with a tale how it was Democrats that made us less dependent on OPEC oil idiot.

please???

We don't waste fuel like we did in the 70s . You know all the mpg regs the GOP fights against ? Well they are paying off .

Forum List

Back