What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.
He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas.

No the job of a Senator, Stupid. Congress is on vacation, Dummy.

Governors make that request directly to the President, Halfwit.

I would note for a tree before I'd be very vote for the likes of a guy like cruz. He is a whatever way the wind blows guy. Texans can do a whole heck of alot better. No better time to go on a trip than when people are freezing.

It's amazing how tone deaf and clueless these politicians can be. I don't know if they think they're above the rules or if they don't even realize how bad it looks.
Is he still mayor of Denver? Is Cruz still Senator of Texas? Is Newsome still governor?

Did the mentally ill exPresident use his office to extort foreign leaders for personal gain and to incite a deadly insurrection of his own government, and then escape all consequences?

Well, there's your answer. They ARE above the rules. It's not a fantasy or a wish, on their part. It's a fact.

Last edited:
This is what the Left expects of Ted Cruse. Door-to-door until every Texas driveway and road is clear

And this is what you Qultists expect of Ted Cruz:

trump-cruz-kiss-billboard_kkl2mu.jpg

LOL, typical Democrats. Nothing but hate and vitriol from you that has nothing to do with anything any one ever said.

The fascist party way.

On Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi ignoring their own Covid rules, from you, silence. Your total hypocrisy just reeks

And people can't figure out why both parties are full of elites. Both of the main cults are full of I. I feel so good about not voting in this last election. Vindication.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
You're an idiot for asking that .... AOC did more for fn texas in a week than that moron cruz did in 8 years

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?
Endless Tard whining
What was whining? I asked a question.

OMG you're stupid. He was being attacked and took the political path. I mean duh. How stupid are you?
Any justified actions can withhold scrutiny. Cruz is attacked every day. What a lame excuse! He doesn’t apologize whenever he is attacked. He did this time because he knew what he did was wrong

Endless Tard whining

I can't believe you stupid shitheads try to defend Cruz.
He lies and you lap it up and ask for more.
You people are the dumbest dumbshits in America.

OK, so you hate Cruz. Regardless that he can do nothing, you demand he sit there and wait. Because that accomplishes ... what ???

That while you're silent to Democrat after Democrat going out and ignoring their own rules. Nothing to see there.

You put the f in fascist ...
While Cruz was flying to Mexico AOC who is from NY was out raising a million dollars for Texans. Crazy contrast huh?!

He took a vacation to a beach while Texas was facing their worst winter storm in over 100 years.

He could have been in Washington trying to get federal aid sent to Texas. You didn't see the Louisiana and Florida senators going on vacation after the hurricanes that hit those States and letting their people suffer they were working to get aid sent.

And yet when Democrat governors and Nancy Pelosi go out and get their hair done and out to dinner you're silent. You're just another hate filled fascist
Whataboutism... weak

If Cruz was captain of a sinking ship he would be on the first lifeboat... that’s the type of leader he is.
Why didn't Obama swim down in the ocean and fix the BP disaster? I'll never forgive him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why would he?

If Cruz was captain of a sinking ship he would be on the first lifeboat... that’s the type of leader he is.
Why didn't Obama swim down in the ocean and fix the BP disaster? I'll never forgive him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Why would he?
1613860062673.png

Why would he?
View attachment 459682
Yup... explain it to me

Why would he?
View attachment 459682
Yup... explain it to me
That Cruz could fix the problem by himself.

Why would he?
View attachment 459682
Yup... explain it to me
That Cruz could fix the problem by himself.
You're point is that Cruz could fix the problem by himself? That makes no sense

Forum List

Back