What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Corrupt Chuck Schumer and Klanocrats are going to be relentlessly attacking the GOP senators.
Schumer wants a sold senate majority to help him impose his far left extremist agenda.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.

It's bad optics. It's his state in distress and he left on vacation while AOC was raising a million dollars for the people in his state and Beta O'Cuck was making calls to assist people with disaster resources.
It's all dem hate and propaganda.
AOC doesn't give a chit about Texans.
Beta is despicable demagogue.
They just want power.

If he thought it was an ok thing to do he should have stated in Mexico & finished his vacation. Did he tried to slip away ?it was not a good idea.? If he had stayed he could have helped the new administration know what was needed to help Texas.

I don't like Cruz. I've never liked Cruz. It's pretty damn stupid and a waste of time and energy to spend time antagonizing Cruz over this.

I don't like Cruz. I've never liked Cruz. It's pretty damn stupid and a waste of time and energy to spend time antagonizing Cruz over this.
Maybe for you. But Texans burning their possessions to stay alive might not agree. If that's okay with you.

Maybe for you. But Texans burning their possessions to stay alive might not agree. If that's okay with you.
My dad was out of electricity for several days and he is in his 70s., I am not immune to the plight here, ya two bit trolling hack.

Then you understand what a sleaze Cruz is for first choosing to leave the state he represents while it is in a crisis and second for blaming it on his children.
This is all asinine. The same people condemning Cruz for something he had no control over
have lost their ability to speak when it comes to all the people Andrew Cuomo is responsible for killing in New York.

Outrage for political gain is so devious and scummy.

My dad was out of electricity for several days and he is in his 70s., I am not immune to the plight here, ya two bit trolling hack.
Oh, then i guess there is another explanation for your tone-deaf comments and apparent utter lack of the basic human trait of empathy, in this instance. I guess i will chalk it up to right wing cultism. Seems to be a safe bet these days. Teddy just showed Texans what they mean to him. Take him at face value.

Last edited:

Oh, then i guess there is another explanation for your tone-deaf comments and apparent utter lack of the basic human trait of empathy, in this instance. I guess i will chalk it up to right wing cultism. Seems to be a safe bet these days. Teddy just showed Texans what they mean to him. Take him at face value.
I'm a liberal. I'm simply not a Democrat. I want to identify the issue and resolve the issue so that we don't ever have to deal with it again. I vehemently disagree with your go nowhere, faux rage, beard stroking, mental masturbation nonsensical bullshit.

Last edited:

Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL
Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

Resign like Frankin. We don't need elitist scum.
There would have to be a reason to call for his resignation. Do you have one?

Note Brainless the fascist Democrat never called for Nancy to resign over being elitist scum and getting illegal hair jobs
Good example of how out of touch repubs are. Texans are really suffering right now and you think that's that same as not being able to get haircut. Shocking that repubs lost control....

Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL
Independents can see he is an elitist scum. You would too if you weren't so partisan stupid.

Sawish! The angry Democrat fascist whiffs.

So what is he supposed to do? A senator has no say at all. Other than you hate him because he's not a beloved Democrat, stop sucking Nancy Pelosi's balls and answer the question.

Funny how Cuomo killing old people is fine with you. Speaking of arrogant, you're silent to Nancy getting her hair done while she's preventing others from doing that same. Democrat mayors going out to dinner for you in violation of their own rules? Silence from you. You're as arrogant and you claim Cruz is. No standards apply to Democrats for you

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?
Pretty sure there was no real touching, and that was long ago. Cruz is being scum right now.

You're a serious pervert. So according to you grabbing a woman's breast through clothing isn't "real touching?" Is that what you would say if someone grabbed your wife or daughter's breast through clothing, sick man?

If he did nothing wrong then why did he come back and apologize?

I think in a time of acute disaster...he should have stayed. What could he have done? Not sure. But simply being there and visible sends a message to the people who are suffering in HIS state. Going off to Cancun doesn't. At best - really bad optics.
Tobhell with his kids They need to suffer because their father is a conservative

Forum List

Back