What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:
Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....

So you say. Republicans stand for tax breaks for the rich and to hell with everyone else. They are the harbingers of mass poverty.
Ignorance.

What do you think the rich do when they keep more of THEIR money? Put it under their pillows? :rolleyes:
Well Trump gave them a lot more. GDP remained unchanged, debt drastically increased....

what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

Stayed in Canada, eh?

Just think --- JFK would still be alive too.

Yeah like Al Frankin? It seems Dems hold their guys much more accountable than Repubs....
Let's see what happens with Cuomo. :popcorn:
I'm pretty sure he will be gone. Did you forget about Frankin? That was much less bad than Cruz, but I guess Cruz is ok? Given the importance of Texas to republican's it's quite a big mistake. Hopefully the people wake up.

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.

And the independent keeps up you're 100% support of the Democrat party. You're not even making it look good.

If Cruz was governor of Texas you'd have a point, Democrat automaton. But a Senator has to say in Texas for a freeze? Why? What can they do? They have no power.

Funny how you aren't in the Cuomo threads criticizing him, LOL

Yeah, cruz is too good to suffer with the masses that are PAYING him. Heck with those pesky tax payers, they should suffer while the elitist politician is nice and comfortable.

Let's apply that evenly across the country, and hold them all accountable. I'm in. :popcorn:

Brainless the Democrat fascist:

- Grabbing women's tits without their permission = not sitting in Texas when you are a Senator and have no power to do anything.

That's really sick, fascist. That's your view of assaulting women? It's the same as not just sitting and doing nothing when you have no power to do anything?

[there] is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.
He should have drove around in a snow plow and waved at people. Its the proper thing to do.
150893381_3885583511505236_8389814359318482222_o.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back