What did I do? Footage of cop brutally beating homeless woman sparks investigation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Cops in Dekalb County, Georgia are investigating one of their own because of video showing an officer beating a homeless woman. A complaint was filed back in June, but the probe reopened because of the footage, CBS 46 reported Monday.

=====================================================

This is the type of POS cop that gives good cops a bad name, and this type of pyscho cop is also what gets BLM on their rants. Watching this get done to her it gives a minute of thought that says you almost can't blame them.

‘What Did I Do?’: Footage of Cop Brutally Beating Homeless Woman Sparks Investigation (VIDEO)

Holy toledo I want to throw up. Nail the son of a bitch to the wall. He just freaking wails on her. Un freaking real.

Look at all the people justifying his actions in the comments because she was 'resisting'. Something sick in that society.

Holy toledo I want to throw up. Nail the son of a bitch to the wall. He just freaking wails on her. Un freaking real.
Well, I hate to play the bad guy here, but the old woman was resisting arrest by not laying on her stomach as she was told to do and put her hands behind her back.

These hits with the side of a baton are nonlethal and cause a stinging sensation and perhaps shallow bruising. And while they look awful, they never were a threat to the womans life.

"Kate" should have simply rolled over and put her hands behind her back and it would have gone much smoother for her.

The cop is justified.

There is no way in the fucking planet that I would agree to be a cop these days, with all these judgmental people thinking that they know what is best for every situation and they were not there.

It would have been easier for everyone if the cop was allowed to just knock upside her head so hard she went limp and then he cuffed and dragged her unconscious body to the trunk of the squad car.

o fuck no we do not live in a military state...we are free to question the cops...know your rights and exert them....

cops are out of hand....the lines are getting blurred and that needs to stop...need to stop killing blacks and stop killing cops....when did killing for any reason become the answer?

Look at all the people justifying his actions in the comments because she was 'resisting'. Something sick in that society.
When these bad cops end up facing zero consequences, the lives of good cops will be in a little bit more danger.

i see where the dude in charlotte i think.....was shot in the back...after a confrontation....where does it stop? he was running away after a confrontation with the police.....

o fuck no we do not live in a military state...we are free to question the cops...know your rights and exert them....

cops are out of hand....the lines are getting blurred and that needs to stop...need to stop killing blacks and stop killing cops....when did killing for any reason become the answer?
You can question the cops all you want and some libertarians and others do in fact do that. I have heard some cops say that they would rather take a bullet than have to deal with some trash talking "I know my rights" shit talking fool.

But when the cop arrests you, you have to do what he says because it is too easy for people who have the capability to hurt the cop and that is not his job to take a beating so you can be a moron, get it?

And mean while if you ask me she was NOT resisting , she was in pain I mean that is a reaction to do when beat, Just like Lavoy who was shot in the side and his reaction was to grab his side he wasn't reaching for a weapon.

Even if she was resisting that's no reason to beat the shit out of her like that.

And mean while if you ask me she was NOT resisting , ....
She was kicking at the cop and not laying on her stomach as told, that is text book resisting arrest.

You peeps are not going to like the world we live in as you roll back the ability of the cops to protect your soft lazy asses. :D

And mean while if you ask me she was NOT resisting , ....
She was kicking at the cop and not laying on her stomach as told, that is text book resisting arrest.

You peeps are not going to like the world we live in as you roll back the ability of the cops to protect your soft lazy asses. :D

Living in a police state hasn't quite sunk in yet with the Obama lovers/ Trump haters.

We've had a police state for how many years now, and they still don't see it as it has actually become worse in the past few years DURING OBAMA of course.

Living in a police state hasn't quite sunk in yet with the Obama lovers/ Trump haters.

We've had a police state for how many years now, and they still don't see it as it has actually become worse in the past few years DURING OBAMA of course.
What concerns me is the cops taking military style SWAT tactics up against civilians in their own homes, like the dude in Arizona who got shot in the middle of the night when SWAT went to the wrong address. They did not read him his rights or tell him he was under arrest, they just shot him when they saw him with a gun, like one would do in a military situation. And it was the wrong house!

This old woman had ample time to comply but she did not and so she got the beat down she wanted. Period.

That is her fault, not the cops fault.

What concerns me is the cops taking military style SWAT tactics up against civilians in their own homes, like the dude in Arizona who got shot in the middle of the night when SWAT went to the wrong address. They did not read him his rights or tell him he was under arrest, they just shot him when they saw him with a gun, like one would do in a military situation. And it was the wrong house!

This old woman had ample time to comply but she did not and so she got the beat down she wanted. Period.

That is her fault, not the cops fault.

She resisted though, she didn't have a gun etc, many of these cops are pussies who kill people for no true justified reasons.

A resist shouldn't mean getting the shit beat out of you with a steel like weapon used on her.

I wouldn't care if she was purple nobody should get their asses beat like that and it also shows how those WOMEN are getting their equal treatment, it shows the indoctrination of that cop too , he has no bones about beating the shit out of a female. .............. Probably beats his wife's ass all the time too lol.

And we should keep in mind too, this person could have a mental disorder which makes it even more not right to do.
What if we had a kid that was mentally impaired with Ashburgers, or some other behavior issue, we wouldn't want to see them beat up like that either.

I think you have the society you deserve when that policeman's behaviour is defended. Rather you than me.

Hoho, he really served and protected the arse clean off that woman, didn't he?

Forum List

Back