What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

Stupid deflection thread headline and thread from a typically stupid member.

This just in: Trump isn’t the incumbent.

Gee. Who is the incumbent President? Some geezer with dementia named Brandon.

So, the real question is what is the incumbent President DOING?

Initially? Nothing. Then, when Putin’s intent became crystal clear, Brandon offered “sanctions.” Those, of course, didn’t stop Putin and nobody thought they would.

In fairness, the longer the sanctions stay in place and maybe get ramped up, the greater the chance that Putin will need to modify his criminal behavior. But still, the focus is on dealing with the present and the near future.

ElmoDudd: try to keep up with the times. You’re welcome.
Why did you ignore over 90% of the post you quoted from?

It did. Biden bragged about it in public. Was he lying?
No, you are.

Biden's son was never under investigation. The prosecutor (I feel you already know this) was notoriously corrupt and reformers in Ukraine, the EU and the United States wanted him removed.

President Trump didn't ask the new president to fire any prosecutors, nor to launder his millions.

I think Ukraine appreciated not being treated like an arm of the biden crime family.

No, you are.

Biden's son was never under investigation. The prosecutor (I feel you already know this) was notoriously corrupt and reformers in Ukraine, the EU and the United States wanted him removed.
The company he sat on the board of directors was under investigation. You’re denying proven corruption.

The company he sat on the board of directors was under investigation. You’re denying proven corruption.
They were under investigation for a period of time that he was not on the board. He was facing literally zero investigations.

Are inability to recognize that both party's have made plenty of mistakes, focus only on the things we believe that the other party has done wrong, never admitting mistakes and distorting the truth plus out right lies Our country is torn in a very bad way.

Wholly irrelevant “question” designed to deflect from Joke Briben failure
Can you libtards Ever exist in the present moment ? Do you really Feel that everything is a “what if” as opposed to “what is”

Did Biden ever say that Shokin was investigating his son?

No. That’s the part that didn’t happen.
Lol!!! You mean bragging Brandon wasn’t quite stupid enough to say the phrase “investigating my son” when we know what was being investigated anyway? Lol.

You hacks will be hacks.

Forum List

Back