What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

1. Spread propaganda about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
2. Ousted the well-regarded U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
3. Froze military assistance to Ukraine

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky​

In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

5. Turned Ukraine policy over to Giuliani

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.
Kept Putin from invading.

Sent offensive arms .

I don’t think so.

Can anyone point to anyone working on the investigation? No. Who was interviewed? No one. Any court filings? Not really. Subpoenas? No. Indictments? Ha!

The documentation appears to be quite lacking.
You can present these hacks with the facts andthey still deny it. I only hope these people don’t vote.

1. Spread propaganda about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
2. Ousted the well-regarded U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
3. Froze military assistance to Ukraine

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky​

In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

5. Turned Ukraine policy over to Giuliani

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.

1646172457606.png

Is that why Trump put sanctions on Nordstream2, because he knew that would make Putin happy?
Support of American oil and gas interests and donors, mostly. To him, politics is politics, but business is business.

If you have a point to make you go ahead and make it instead of this pathetic beat around the bush you like to do when faced with facts.

I said Obama caved to Putin's demands in 2012 and stopped the plan to put a missile defense system in Poland. If you can show we did put one into Poland, post your proof.

Show that Obama wasn't a flexible bitch for Putin.

Of course he didn’t say it.

We should tell the other poster who claimed Biden was bragging about it. Would you be so kind as to set them straight?
He admitted he used that billion dollar loan guarantee to get the prosecutor fired. And of course he didn’t verbalize that his specific reason was for his drug addict son. Please get your stupid pals to admit that he did brag about his coercion effort (using our money) to get a prosecutor fired to save his son’s bacon.

Last edited:
Supporting US interests over Russia's isn't a very good way to show you're "still strongly pro-Putin"
Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times. He still favors American business interests as he sees them. Most Americans (myself included) favor American business interests. The vast majority (myself included) do not support Putin in word or deed. Neither should Donny.

Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times. He still favors American business interests as he sees them. Most Americans (myself included) favor American business interests. The vast majority (myself included) do not support Putin in word or deed. Neither should Donny.

Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times.

Where were the pro-Putin deeds?
Did they outnumber the anti-Putin deeds?

He was indeed investigating Burisma. Biden’s son was raking in millions being “employed” by Burisma even shine he had no experience what-so-ever in that field. That is corruption at the highest level.
Please document.

Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times.

Where were the pro-Putin deeds?
Did they outnumber the anti-Putin deeds?
Pulling the troops out of NATO. Pulling the Military back from the Syrian/Turkey border, to name a couple.

Forum List

Back