What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times.

Where were the pro-Putin deeds?
Did they outnumber the anti-Putin deeds?
1646175169583.png

1. Spread propaganda about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election
2. Ousted the well-regarded U.S. ambassador to Ukraine
3. Froze military assistance to Ukraine

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky​

In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

5. Turned Ukraine policy over to Giuliani

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.
Keep lying, clown.

If it was ok to publicly open the Russian collusion investigation and drag it out for 2 years, why
should Biden be exempt?
But it wasn't publicly opened.

The investigation was kept secret by the DoJ during the election so it wouldn't adversely affect Trump. That was the right thing to do, which is how we know that the accusations of the FBI and DoJ being biased against Trump are false.

Trump was strongly pro-Putin. I imagine Russia will mount a campaign to re-elect Trump that makes their last round of support for him look like nothing. Trump is the only U.S. candidate with a chance of winning that will dedicate himself to making the world acknowledge Ukraine as property of Russia, and to dropping all sanctions facing Russia.
Liar.

Trump is strongly pro-Putin, no doubt, by his own words, many times.

Where were the pro-Putin deeds?
Did they outnumber the anti-Putin deeds?
Trump brain dead minion cult members cannot see how he butt kisses Putin but his pals do.
"Trump is my leader I will defend whatever he does. It does not matter what he does. He knows what is right and good. I am a brain dead cult member. I cannot think for myself."

Was it the spiffy reset button?
Or the new flexibility in 2012?

But it wasn't publicly opened.

The investigation was kept secret by the DoJ during the election so it wouldn't adversely affect Trump. That was the right thing to do, which is how we know that the accusations of the FBI and DoJ being biased against Trump are false.

The Mueller investigation was opened in May 2017.

Trump brain dead minion cult members cannot see how he butt kisses Putin but his pals do.
"Trump is my leader I will defend whatever he does. It does not matter what he does. He knows what is right and good. I am a brain dead cult member. I cannot think for myself."

"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after my re-election", eh comrade?

What did Trump do for Ukraine? He kept them from falling to Russia.
He sent them arms to defeat Putin when Obama did absolutely nothing for them, afraid of offending
the Russians.

Guaranteeing Russia wouldn't stand on their necks with Trump in office he did quite a bit for them, wouldn't you say?
But the mentally ill Trump haters can't be reasoned with...don't want to be reasoned with and don't care
if they aren't reasonable or not.
So rational people have to move on and leave the trash by the road side knowing their time in the light
is numbered.

What did Trump do for Ukraine? He kept them from falling to Russia.
He sent them arms to defeat Putin when Obama did absolutely nothing for them, afraid of offending
the Russians.

Guaranteeing Russia wouldn't stand on their necks with Trump in office he did quite a bit for them, wouldn't you say?
But the mentally ill Trump haters can't be reasoned with...don't want to be reasoned with and don't care
if they aren't reasonable or not.
So rational people have to move on and leave the trash by the road side knowing their time in the light
is numbered.
This is what Trump did, below. Live with it. You are a brain dead Trump cult member. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is based on the real world. You spend your life trying to make Trump look good, no matter what he does. You, probably think he has the best hair do in the world. You are beyond pathetic.

4. Withheld a White House meeting from Zelensky
In 2019, Trump communicated in various ways to Zelensky that a much-sought-after White House meeting would be conditioned on doing his corrupt dirt-digging on Joe Biden.​

That troop cut never happened.
You are a brain dead Trump cult member. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is based on the real world. You spend your life trying to make Trump look good, no matter what he does. You, probably think he has the best hair do in the world. You are beyond pathetic.

Trump was and is Putin's lap dog.

This is what Trump did, below. Live with it. You are a brain dead Trump cult member. Nothing that comes out of your mouth is based on the real world. You spend your life trying to make Trump look good, no matter what he does. You, probably think he has the best hair do in the world. You are beyond pathetic.

I hope you can justify all those claims. Cause you know how leftist lies make Vlad Putin stronger...right?

Forum List

Back