What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

OK...here is the deal. I am going to answer this question....right here and now....and then you are going to answer some of mine. OK?

I understand completely the desires of the troops in Iraq to stay and win this battle they have been waging. If I were there, I am sure that I would feel exactly the same way.

As a career military man, however, I realized early on that my opinion as to my mission was really irrelevant to the process. The national command authority makes decisions as to where the troops go, what they do and how long they stay. The only variable in play for the troops is how well they do their mission. When the NMCC changes the mission, the uniformed services salute and say "aye aye sir" and march off and do the next mission. It is unprofessional for military personnel to gripe about being pulled off a job and sent to a new job.

Now. You asked me to read and comment. I did. your turn.

Will you explain to me how we have seen a 60% reduction in American casualties due to the success of the surge as you have claimed when DoD casualty figures show an increase?

At one time the casualites were down 60%

I posted the link to prove it

Now, the terrorists have stepped up attacks knowing with each attack the Dems will push harder for surrender

The plan is working

As far as the troops wanting to stay - it is more then obeying orders. They do beliee they are making a difderence and they will win the fight

If only the left in this country would support them and back them - it would make a difference

At one time the casualites were down 60%

I posted the link to prove it

Now, the terrorists have stepped up attacks knowing with each attack the Dems will push harder for surrender

The plan is working

As far as the troops wanting to stay - it is more then obeying orders. They do beliee they are making a difderence and they will win the fight

If only the left in this country would support them and back them - it would make a difference

no...as I said...you posted a british press office press release. you did not post any facts. I posted facts that show that we never had any decrease in casualties.... that casualties have been rising for months and months now.....

no...as I said...you posted a british press office press release. you did not post any facts. I posted facts that show that we never had any decrease in casualties.... that casualties have been rising for months and months now.....

The US deaths were going down - much to the dismay of the anti war left

The surge is continuing to show signs of progress - also much to the dismay of the anti war left

When troops speak out - the anti war left either ignores them or tries to dimmiss their comments

You are doing both from what I can see

and you are so giddy over those numbers aren't you?

no...not at all. I merely see them as sad facts that disprove your idiotic assertion that the surge caused a 60% decrease in American casualties. Are you ready to retract that or provide some other source beyond a six week old british press release?

no...not at all. I merely see them as sad facts that disprove your idiotic assertion that the surge caused a 60% decrease in American casualties. Are you ready to retract that or provide some other source beyond a six week old british press release?

The post was accurate - much to your dismay

Why are you so hyper to have the troops surrender? Is this what you call supporting them?

The post was accurate - much to your dismay

Why are you so hyper to have the troops surrender? Is this what you call supporting them?

no it was a press release - a british press release - and it was inaccurate.... we have never seen a 60% decrease in casualties because of the success of the surge. Do I really need to post the monthly figures for you again to show you that? Do I really need to show you how American casualties have been steadily rising? How the past eight months have seen 53% MORE Americans die?

no it was a press release - a british press release - and it was inaccurate.... we have never seen a 60% decrease in casualties because of the success of the surge. Do I really need to post the monthly figures for you again to show you that? Do I really need to show you how American casualties have been steadily rising? How the past eight months have seen 53% MORE Americans die?

and Dems like you are more then happy to seem them so you can push for surrender and appeasement

and Dems like you are more then happy to seem them so you can push for surrender and appeasement

no....I merely threw up the bullshit flag when you claimed a 60% decrease in casualties. And you know it is bullshit...and has been since the minute you asserted it...and you do not have the balls to admit when you are wrong.

Every american death in Iraq saddens me.... I am curious why they do not sadden you?

no....I merely threw up the bullshit flag when you claimed a 60% decrease in casualties. And you know it is bullshit...and has been since the minute you asserted it...and you do not have the balls to admit when you are wrong.

Every american death in Iraq saddens me.... I am curious why they do not sadden you?

I saddnes me and I want the troops to fight back harder and kill the bastards

You smile and think how the Dems will benefit in 08

I saddnes me and I want the troops to fight back harder and kill the bastards

You smile and think how the Dems will benefit in 08

no... I do not smile....

and I wonder when you say that you want the troops to fight back harder, are you suggesting that they are not fighting as hard as they possibly can already? Are you suggesting that our troops aren't trying to win?

no... I do not smile....

and I wonder when you say that you want the troops to fight back harder, are you suggesting that they are not fighting as hard as they possibly can already? Are you suggesting that our troops aren't trying to win?

Everytime the troops take on the terrorists we have libs ranting about their conduct

Did they torture, did they kill innocent civilians, did they have to kill the terrorists, ect, ect

Everytime the troops take on the terrorists we have libs ranting about their conduct

Did they torture, did they kill innocent civilians, did they have to kill the terrorists, ect, ect

not me...you are the one who said they weren't fighting as hard as they could.

and you call that supporting the troops? :eusa_naughty:

not me...you are the one who said they weren't fighting as hard as they could.

and you call that supporting the troops? :eusa_naughty:

Libs smear the troops on a daily basis and attack everything they do and every move they make

That way they can say with pride they think about the troops constantly

Libs smear the troops on a daily basis and attack everything they do and every move they make

That way they can say with pride they think about the troops constantly

I have never ever suggested that our troops were not trying as hard as they possibly could.... like you did.

Yea, you are to busy sliming them and demanding they surrender

I have never slimed our troops. I ahve never demanded that they surrender to anyone. and I CERTAINLY have NEVER suggested that they were loafing in the field and not trying as hard as they could to win..... LIKE YOU DID.

Forum List

Back