🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What districts will Biden plant Afghan refugees in?

Were my words too big for you?
I shouldn’t be surprised that you can’t or won’t answer the simple question...You said your wife told you who to vote for...I’m certain you don’t have the balls to be honest with yourself.
Here, try again....
”Does that mean you believe desperate thirdworlders help enhance and improve America?
That is your goal for America...right...always keep improving...right?”

What makes you think Afghani's are going to vote Democratic? Or even vote at all?

This is all theory of course.

But if this were to happen the sound reasoning would be if you bring them here, house them, give them free shit, make them citizens, etc then it's a logical reason to believe they would be grateful to their benefactors and to the current administration and thus side with them.

Then you also have the other side of America that doesn't want people just dumped in the country and given free shit, etc that will not like them and thereby making the ones who brought them in look better by comparison.

They want to send some to central Wisconsin. What a stupid idea. There isn't a mosque within easy driving distance, there are no local Afghan populations in which to help integrate them, and nobody will speak their language. On the plus side there aren't enough people around in case these folks are spreading the Chinese Plague like Biden's illegal aliens.

We know where this is all headed...right?
We saw it in Minnesota with Somalis. We’re seeing it in Texas and Florida with Mexicos finest....Dems know they can’t get sane REAL Americans to vote for them...they must recruit needy filth from around the globe.
great_and_true08.jpg
Well, if you are really the tough guy you pretend to be, you can go fight the Taliban and the refugees can take your house. But it's women and children.....not that you would support them.

Why...because taking them in is good for America...or because it makes you feel good inside?

How about bringing them in and let them get jobs, start small businesses, and maybe revitalize some run down neighborhoods?

They want to send some to central Wisconsin. What a stupid idea. There isn't a mosque within easy driving distance, there are no local Afghan populations in which to help integrate them, and nobody will speak their language. On the plus side there aren't enough people around in case these folks are spreading the Chinese Plague like Biden's illegal aliens.

"the chinese plague"..................:heehee:

We know where this is all headed...right?
We saw it in Minnesota with Somalis. We’re seeing it in Texas and Florida with Mexicos finest....Dems know they can’t get sane REAL Americans to vote for them...they must recruit needy filth from around the globe.
great_and_true08.jpg
Probably somewhere safe for them ! Bragg or Campbell. No guns there(no bullets anyhoo)

"the chinese plague"..................:heehee:
How not? Have you not seen the fearmongering? Millions and millions of Americans are going to die, at least that's what liberals were saying, and will say again if they think they can get away with it. I give this virus thing all the respect its due.

Personally, I prefer Afghan refugees to those American-born young gentlemen who sucker punch innocent victims and who rob stores and then kill the clerk just for the fun of it and who loot stores with complete impunity.

Yes, sir/ma'am, give me those refugees instead of certain native-born Americans!

This is all theory of course.

But if this were to happen the sound reasoning would be if you bring them here, house them, give them free shit, make them citizens, etc then it's a logical reason to believe they would be grateful to their benefactors and to the current administration and thus side with them.

Then you also have the other side of America that doesn't want people just dumped in the country and given free shit, etc that will not like them and thereby making the ones who brought them in look better by comparison.
Islamic types are pretty much the ultraconservatives of the world.

How about bringing them in and let them get jobs, start small businesses, and maybe revitalize some run down neighborhoods?
That looks really good on paper...I‘m sure thirdworlders who have nothing in common with Americans and can’t speak the native language are gonna kick ass at jobs, running businesses and revitalizing run down neighborhoods here. C’mon man....use your head, why not exhaust that energy and resources helping REAL Americans succeed?

That looks really good on paper...I‘m sure thirdworlders who have nothing in common with Americans and can’t speak the native language are gonna kick ass at jobs, running businesses and revitalizing run down neighborhoods here. C’mon man....use your head, why not exhaust that energy and resources helping REAL Americans succeed?

"Real" Americans are lazy pieces of shit.

"Real" Americans are lazy pieces of shit.
How do they consistently out-earn the other group that includes Bezos, Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and on and on?
(Is this the part of the thread where you silently bow out?)
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

Forum List

Back