🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Do Elizabeth Warren's Massive Crowds Tell Us?

Why do D voters like her? She was an R for much of her life. She fully supported Reagan. She desperately wanted to be Hillary’s VP and refused to support Bernie in 2016.

She’s a disgusting corporatist warmongering fraud exactly like Hillary.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren is as unscrupulous as Hillary, but not as smart.

I would love to see Pocahontas get the Demo nomination. It will be fun watching our President debate her.

Crazy Bernie and Sleepy Joe would be fun to watch too.

She was an R into her 40s. She admits she is about supporting markets. No wonder Wall Street loves her.

Liberal favorite Elizabeth Warren admits she was a Republican
Elizabeth Warren, a favorite of the left, admitted that she was once a Republican.

In an interview with The Daily Beast released on Tuesday, Warren, 62, who recently began a bid to unseat Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) admitted that up into her early 40s she was a Republican.

"I was a Republican because I thought that those were the people who best supported markets. I think that is not true anymore," Warren said. "I was a Republican at a time when I felt like there was a problem that the markets were under a lot more strain. It worried me whether or not the government played too activist a role."

Warren admitted though that she voted for both Democrats and Republicans.

“There should be some Republicans and some Democrats,” Warren said.

But she declined to say whether she voted for Ronald Reagan in either his first presidential campaign or his reelection campaign.

Liberal favorite Elizabeth Warren admits she was a Republican

Why do D voters like her? She was an R for much of her life. She fully supported Reagan. She desperately wanted to be Hillary’s VP and refused to support Bernie in 2016.

She’s a disgusting corporatist warmongering fraud exactly like Hillary.
she's a fake.

Forum List

Back