What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

There's been 4 different mods in here cleaning up after about 3 or 4 of you for DAYS now.. I've been giving slack only because I'm here on my downtime. But if you just got one or more of the NEW 18 post deletions -- you're going out on the next one. Thread is gonna remain open.

Stop the 100% personal exchanges. Focus on the topic.

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

I like to think that when these abuses get unraveled, that NSA Domestic Spy Palace in Utah will go the people and be used EXCLUSIVELY to spy on all the Swamp critters and their minions of morons in the bureaucracy and the vultures living in K street lobbying offices. Let US "get a warrant" to drop in ON THEIR E-comms and see what THEY are up to anytime of the day or night.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

7B63C616-8D43-4012-8CDC-52B38D00DF35.jpeg
You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Nothing can be further from the truth.

LOL- you were the one attacking the Jew who is in the Democratic Party.

DEEEEEERP

{
The recent hack of George Soros’ “charitable” giving revealed nothing new. The man who told journalist Steve Kroft in a televised interview that roaming the streets of Budapest with his faux godfather to confiscate the property of his fellow Jews for the Nazis was the most exhilarating time of his life has long had a problem with both his Jewish roots and the creation of a Jewish state.

Most revealing in the interview was Soros’ comment that he felt no guilt about what he had done during the war years—not even survivor’s guilt, common among those who live through a catastrophe, troubled him.

So, the emergence of documentation showing how Soros funds those whose goal is to destroy the Jewish character of Israel—if not the Jewish state itself—is in keeping with the very essence of a man who as a child so identified with the aggressor that he relished the experience of working for the Nazis.}

Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel

You Communists are some abysmally stupid fuckers.

Why am I not surprised that you are attacking Soros? The 'former' commies of Hungary and Russia hate Soros- in barely concealed anti-semite terms.

The antisemite Communist sympathizers in Hungary have been spreading the same propaganda
George Soros Isn’t a Boogeyman for Just the American Right. Soros-Phobia Is a Global Phenomenon.

But Americans might not be aware that Soros-phobia is a global phenomenon. Soros has been a target of the Russian government and media since the mid-2000s, when he was accused of fomenting the “color revolutions” that ousted Russian-backed governments in Georgia and Ukraine. The Hungarian-born Soros’ foundation did fund civil society groups in a number of formerly Communist countries, including some that were involved in these revolutions, though again, that doesn’t mean that the sentiments driving these movements weren’t genuine.

Back in the days when Republicans described Russia as America’s biggest geopolitical threat, and Democrats were incredulous at the notion, it seemed ironic that the American right and the Putinists shared a fixation on Soros. In the Trump era, the relationship between conservatives and Russians is, shall we say, a bit murkier, and the Soros-phobia of recent years seems like a harbinger of the arrival of Putin-style politics on the American political scene.

Nowhere has Soros-phobia dominated the political debate as much as in his native Hungary. There, as Foreign Policy’s Emily Tamkin recently wrote, “Soros the myth, the ghost, the star of every conspiracy, looms larger than ever.” The increasingly authoritarian right-wing leader Viktor Orban’s government launched an ad campaign last year accusing Soros of orchestrating efforts to settle refugees and migrants in Hungary. (While the ads themselves don’t mention Soros’ Judaism, many of the posters have been defaced with swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti.) Orban has also backed legislation known as the Stop Soros bill, aimed at shutting down the Soros-founded Central European University and, more recently, targeting any nongovernmental organization that it deems to be supporting illegal immigration.

[
'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

LOL your post demonstrates two things

a) Your absolute ignorance about the Constitution of the United States and
b) Your absolute devotion to the propaganda of Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for you- not liking Donald Trump is neither treason- nor is it an attempted coup d'etat.

You idiots both want to believe that there was a Deep State Conspiracy against Trump- and also that these people- Strzok and Page were so incompetant that they couldn't just go to the New York Times and go on record that there was an ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia- before the election.

But no FBI agent did that.

If they had- while all of the die hard Trump supporters would have still voted for him(you would vote for him if he was seen handing the Constitution over to Putin while sucking his cock), the Americans who held their nose and voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils would have simply not voted.

[Qg.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.n

And by 'we know' you mean that you believe Trump's propaganda and will always parrot his party line.

Lets go back and recap the facts:
a) Trump claimed he was being spied upon.
b) There is not only no evidence that Trump- or any member of his campaign was being spied upon- the Republican members of the House Intelligence committee have said they haven't seen any evidence he was spied upon.

[

I don't care about the FSB. But of course the FBI didn't engage in treason.

You Trumpster idiots will believe anything from the Trump/Goebbels propaganda machine.

FBI is the pre-Obama agency. The Comey/McCabe group is the FSB.
That is treason - no denying it.

That isn't treason. Not even if the fictional account that you are parroting was true- even then it wouldn't be treason.

But like your Dear Leader- all you have is name calling of those who you feel threaten Trump.

[
'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

I know you support treason, you're a Stalinist and part of the Soros International Communist cabal. But that you too are a traitor doesn't change the fact that Strzok is.

No- Flynn was not set up- Flynn was caught on a wiretap of the Russian ambassador- and then because of that wiretap he was caught lying to the FBI.

The rest of your BS is right from the Trump/Goebbels propaganda wing

:lmao:

What a stupid fucking liar you are...

{
Nevertheless, by using the salacious contents of the Dossier, Susan Rice was able to unmask and illegally spy on the Trump transition team. Then, the Obama administration was able to strategically leak what they wanted from their unmasking efforts to the media which ultimately led to Flynn’s firing.

Further, Rice did what she does best and tried to cover for Obama by lying to the American public about what she did during an appearance on “PBS NewsHour” on March 22 when she was asked about whether Trump transition officials were swept up in incidental eavesdropping.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.
So, as it turns out Flynn wasn’t connected do Russia at all. Nor was he a “threat” to our national security. He was simply someone Obama didn’t like. So Obama pulled out all stops to get rid of him.

For Obama, Flynn represented a threat to everything he thought he built. And Obama felt the same about Donald Trump. Obama obsessed over a Trump presidency so much so, that he attempted to influence the outcome.}

Obama Actively Participated in Setup of Flynn

funny, Flynn isn't saying he was set up. but keep lying
:cuckoo:

Really?

Say fakelawyer, how is the sentencing going? You know, now that corrupt judge Rudolph Contraras was forcibly recused from the case?

Hmmmm?
And by 'corrupt judge' you mean a judge who has not been charged or convicted of any crime.

Unlike the 'corrupt' Michael Flynn who has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

Russia is no threat to the Alt-Right. They are aligned.

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.
The reason Mueller released the statement that Trump isn't being criminally investigated, and instead is the subject of the investigation was because Mueller doesn't have nothing on Trump when it comes to the original charge of collusion or obstruction, but as long as he remains a "subject" then Mueller figures that something just might turn up in his witch hunt being conducted against a sitting President. At this point I would fire Mueller, and save the taxpayers millions in doing so.

Hell you would have fired Mueller the day before he was hired.

Mueller's investigation isn't finished- and presuming that you are correct- and your St. Donald is pure as the driven snow- you should welcome Mueller's final report that comes to that conclusion.

That's why everyone TRIES to keep politicians and bureaucrats from GOING INTO lobbying for some period of time after they leave their posts. Because the potential for ABUSE is sky high...

All of a sudden the Left LOVES them some lobbyists. Imagine that.

I don't know anyone who loves lobbyists- well Trump seems to - he sure is bringing in lots of them into this administration.

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

The Trumpster's will never be able to admit to the abuses by the Trump administration.

Just like they will never acknowledge Trump's huge out put of lies.

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap

Now compare.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
He encouraged a foreign power to hack this country, you treasonous fuck...

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails

I really can't believe that any rational adult would pull that card.. But then I can't believe that Hillary is STILL on the "What Happened --- 213 Excuses for Being a Loser World Tour".. If you you and her keep this up -- Dems are gonna be known as the Excuse and Conspiracy party. Which is mighty entertaining but horrendous in terms of making the argument to LEAD this country...

It's like watching your 6 yr reel off the stories about how the cookie jar got empty..

I am no fan of Clinton's continued discussion of why she lost.

But to be fair and balanced- Donnie is still dragging out her effigy at his rallies- and how he really won the popular election too.

If Trump was less insecure about how he won the election, maybe he could settle down and try to do some Presidenting.

Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.
Bullshit. Page had virtually no connection to the Trump campaign.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?

Who did they spy on in the Trump campaign?

Page no longer was with the campaign.
Manafort- no longer with the campaign.

Who?

How many times do you have to be educated? The whole point is --- the NSA Big Brother spy toy that you need a FISA warrant for IS DESIGNED to take you BACK IN TIME for ALL the archived communications and intercepts. That comment just shows -- you're not educated enough on this to make assertions that DO NOT MATTER...

THAT'S WHAT IS WAS DESIGNED TO DO in order to unwind terrorist Jihadist cells operating in the USA.

And once again- i will point out- that you have presented absolutely no evidence to support your claim that any member of Trump's campaign was spied upon.

You keep saying it like if you keep repeating it, it will miraculously become evidence.

But you still haven't. Pretty sure this is because you have nothing.

The Trumpster's will never be able to admit to the abuses by the Trump administration.

Just like they will never acknowledge Trump's huge out put of lies.
LOL

Let's just continue to ignore the abuses under the last administration with the IRS, FBI, ATF, NSA, and etc.........for those that think differently applying for non profit...............

If we were as DIRTY as your side we'd do it back to you.............But we are not.............your lucky.

[

LOL your post demonstrates two things

a) Your absolute ignorance about the Constitution of the United States and
b) Your absolute devotion to the propaganda of Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for you- not liking Donald Trump is neither treason- nor is it an attempted coup d'etat.

You idiots both want to believe that there was a Deep State Conspiracy against Trump- and also that these people- Strzok and Page were so incompetant that they couldn't just go to the New York Times and go on record that there was an ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia- before the election.

But no FBI agent did that.

If they had- while all of the die hard Trump supporters would have still voted for him(you would vote for him if he was seen handing the Constitution over to Putin while sucking his cock), the Americans who held their nose and voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils would have simply not voted.
Another Trump Sucks post........circular filed.

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails
And you took this literally instead of understanding it to be facetious speak because of what the left was putting him through while running for the presidency ? LOL... I understood him perfectly when he said what he said, and I knew that it was intended to drive the left slam jam crazy. Well it looks like you took the bait Hook line and sinker... That's Hilarious.
I don’t care how you take it, that’s encouraging a foreign nation to hack this country. Even worse, it’s a political candidate encouraging a foreign nation to hack their political rival.

Your anemic defense is like offering a police officer a $100 to get out of getting a speeding ticket, then crying, ”hey, I was only joking,” when he charges you with bribery instead of accepting your cash.

Bill Clinton didn’t lie about having sex with Monica Lewinsky... he was just trying to drive you righties nuts and it worked. See how stupid that sounds?

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

Is THAT the basis of all your angst?? That's hilarious. He did that in front of the WORLD and with 30 mill people watching in a facetious remark and THAT'S the card you're gonna play here?

Don't be surprise if you get mocked and laughed at for that after all you've put this country through.. Hope your candidates USE that excuse on the campaign trail.. I want cameras there to watch the laughter..

Idiots...
What a pathetic excuse. He could have said on national TV, Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you can poison Hillary, and you treasonous fucks would still be cheering him on.

If that’s your idea of Obama spying on Trump then Trump is now spying on Obama because the Patriot Act is still in place.

That has to be the dumbest excuse for logic posted in this thread. The fact that the patriot act exists isn't proof the Trump is spying on Obama.
You're right, that is the dumbest excuse for logic posted in this thread.

The funniest part? You're too stupid to know where I got that logic from.
That logic is from your own head, dumbfuck.
LOL

No, it's not.

See that? I knew you were too stupid to know where I got it from.

I got it from the idiots on the right citing the NSA scooping up every phone call under the Patriot Act. If that's what Obama did, then so does Trump.

Trump COULD do that. Because both parties PROTECT his authority to do so. That's the point nidget. At least you recognize the danger. But the left has no sense of self-preservation against govt abuse. And that's a fatal mistake.
Great, so when do you express outrage for Trump spying on Hillary?

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

And you took this literally instead of understanding it to be facetious speak because of what the left was putting him through while running for the presidency ? LOL... I understood him perfectly when he said what he said, and I knew that it was intended to drive the left slam jam crazy. Well it looks like you took the bait Hook line and sinker... That's Hilarious.
I don’t care how you take it, that’s encouraging a foreign nation to hack this country. Even worse, it’s a political candidate encouraging a foreign nation to hack their political rival.

Your anemic defense is like offering a police officer a $100 to get out of getting a speeding ticket, then crying, ”hey, I was only joking,” when he charges you with bribery instead of accepting your cash.

Bill Clinton didn’t lie about having sex with Monica Lewinsky... he was just trying to drive you righties nuts and it worked. See how stupid that sounds?
Hillary isn't "this nation." She was already hacked.

You really should stop lying. They didn't spy on anyone in the Trump campaign.
Saying that 10,000 times won't make it true.
Page left the campaign in September, 2016.

The warrant to spy on him was issued in October, 2016.

Just how big of a fucking moron are you to not know that after all this time?

It has already been pointed out to you numerous times that the NSA has a recording of every phone call he made for years stored in their database in Utah, and once they have a warrant they have authority to search through that database for his phone calls. They can also search through the phone calls of anyone he spoke with.
Mere words posted by rightards. You lack proof to back any of that.

And again, if the FBI wanted to spy on Trump, there's 100 other people they could have spied on who actually had connections to Trump. Not to mention, they wouldn't have waited until the 10th hour of the election. They would have started their spying much earlier so they could have taken action, had that been their actual goal.

And again, Even when he was with the campaign, he apparently had minimal contact with anyone from the campaign.

“I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him.” ~ Donald Trump

“Mr. Page is not an advisor and has made no contribution to the campaign. ... He’s never been a part of our campaign. Period.” ~ Jason Miller, chief Trump campaign spokesman

“You were merely one of the many people named to a foreign policy advisory committee in March of 2016 -- a committee that met one time. You never met Mr. Trump, nor did you ever ‘advise’ Mr. Trump about anything. You are thus not an ‘advisor’ to Mr. Trump in any sense of the word.” ~ Donald McGahn, Trump attorney and current White House Counsel

“He’s [Page] certainly not part of the campaign I’m running.” ~ Kellyanne Conway, Campaign Manager

The FISA courts were weaponized by deep state ops working on behalf of the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast. Reference Admiral Michael Rogers that fell out of the favor of Barrypuppet's regime for letting President Trump know, little faun. I propose a gentleman's wager to you (even though the term "gentleman" doesn't apply to you) ......I bet that high ranking deep state operatives like the Podesta brothers do the "perp walk" and President Trump survives...loser leaves the forum. Are you willing to wager your ID here on that???????
On noooos, it’s another conspiracy by the idiot who thinks Sandy Hook and 9.11 were false flags. :ack-1:

You believing this is a conspiracy only presents more evidence that it’s not.

Forum List

Back