🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

40%.......and you’re bragging about it.......

:rofl:

Better than you Communists are polling.
Link

Are you stupid, Comrade?

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
Still no link to Donald being more popular than commies.

And 40% sucks for a president

Yeah, you are a fucking retard.

What was the approval rating of the Maoist press? :dunno:

Stupid fuck.
images

\
What a good little Trump puppet you are.

When you run out of insults to Mueller you bring up the Right Wing Jewish Boogeyman.

How very Trumpian of you.

Says the anti-Semitic Stalinist, part of the ISIS loving, JOOOOOOOO hating democrats. :eusa_whistle:

LOL- you were the one attacking the Jew who is in the Democratic Party.

Remember the Democratic Party- that 74% of American Jewish voters identify with?

Only an antisemite like you would declare that American Jews are ISIS loving antisemites.

I look forward to seeing your next attack on Jews in America- I am sure I won't have to wait long.

[

Russia tried to recruit Page as a spy.

Bullshit, and fucking stupid.

What is bullshit and fucking stupid is every single post you make.
You have your antisemitic head buried so far up Trump's ass that you think his prostate is the sun.

Yes- Russia tried to recruit Page as a spy
Russian Spies Thought Trump Adviser Carter Page Was an ‘Idiot’—But Still Tried to Recruit Him

Indeed, the FBI had managed to bug what the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) considered a secure office in New York, and had picked up detailed conversations about recruitment efforts, including those apparently focused on Page.

[
Who did they spy on in the Trump campaign?

Flynn springs to mind. Didn't flat out traitor Strzok set Flynn up based on illegal wiretaps obtained based on the "Dossier" that the FSB bought from Putin and the Kremlin in their attempt to rig the election on behalf of Clinton, with the full knowledge of Barack Obama?
[/QUOTE]

'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

No- Flynn was not set up- Flynn was caught on a wiretap of the Russian ambassador- and then because of that wiretap he was caught lying to the FBI.

The rest of your BS is right from the Trump/Goebbels propaganda wing

I will say it again-

The entire Trumpster "Deep State out to get Trump" propaganda campaign makes absolutely no sense.

On the one hand they want us to believe that the FBI were used as puppets as part of a conspiracy to deny Trump the Presidency- and used their extraordinary powers to illegally obtain a FISA warrant- on one of the least important persons in the Trump campaign.

If the FBI had that power- why didn't they get warrants on Steve Bannon or Jared Kushner or any one of a dozen people with close contact with Trump?

If the FBI was willing to break the law to prevent Trump from being elected- why didn't Comey just announce the investigation on Trump's campaign- which was legitimately happening?

Like most such conspiracy theories- it relies on the conspirators both being amazingly powerful- and incredibly stupid- at the very same time.

The FSB engaged in treason, that is a fact..

I don't care about the FSB. But of course the FBI didn't engage in treason.

You Trumpster idiots will believe anything from the Trump/Goebbels propaganda machine.

I would like to once again, prove how a liberal will react.
View attachment 185540
I would like to once again, prove how a Trumpster will react:
images

Other than that I have no idea which "mother" you are referring to, that's all true.

What have leftwingers not lied about?

What has Trump not lied about? Which of Trump's lies have you not parroted and applauded?

Absolutely fucking nothing.

Trump is a salesman.

90% of what he says is exaggeration, the other 10% is bullshit.

So you are admitting that 100% of what Trump says are lies.

[
He encouraged a foreign power to hack this country, you treasonous fuck...

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails

Well, that's a lie, but then you're a scumbag.

How can a direct quote be a lie?

Well you know how the Trumpsters like their 'alternative facts'.

Ah man, Russia didn't steal our uranium, Hillary gave it to them.

Get it straight.

:1peleas:

Hillary didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart. She was bribed by the Russians to do it.u

Stop Kazzing.

Clinton gave nothing to the Russians. Nada. Zip. Nothing

You know this but you are just kazzing again.

Do you really believe that all nine of these people all colluded with each other AND Russia- when the President had the final say? So where is the money that any of them received? Cli

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating proposed foreign acquisitions for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can.
Even worse for these imbeciles --- Hillary never signed off on it. Someone else signed off for State.

Just more proof of her collusion........She's the one...Not Donnie ....

:CryingCow:

Hillary was the most senior person who signed off on the deal. You'd suddenly get that if she was a Republican.

So basically, she was paid $145 million, $4 million at the time of the deal and $500K straight into her bank account, but you don't see anything suspicious, not at all. She was paid, but it had nothing to do with the deal she approved.u

Stop Kazzing.

There is no evidence that Clinton ever 'signed' off on the deal. None.

And it says right there that the Secretary of Treasury was the chairman of the committee- so you are Kazzing again.

Clinton received no money at all. None.

The entire thing is a big nothingburger invented by the Clinton haters/Trumpsters- so of course you no wonder you are kazzing to support the fiction

Ah man, Russia didn't steal our uranium, Hillary gave it to them.

Get it straight.

:1peleas:

Hillary didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart. She was bribed by the Russians to do it.

Which is OK because you think the Russians aren't a threat. Unless we're talking Trump, then the Russians are a massive threat. Unless we're talking uranium, then the Russians aren't a threat ...

Basically it's all Get Trump for you

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

Russia is no threat to the Alt-Right. They are aligned.

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

As I said- there is more evidence of Trump collusion than there is of Clinton collusion with Russia- and I pointed out why.

LOL- I notice how you didn't find it necessary to address the stupid and idiotic claims against Clinton and Uranium 1.

As I said- there is no 'smoking gun' for either- but if you were to compare the two claims- the ones against Trump have more validity based upon the evidence than the ones against Clinton.

Not to mention you tribal warriors have zero interest in Jill Stein sitting at a RT Awards banquet next to Vladimir Putin who PERSONALLY hooked her up with high Kremlin officials to DISCUSS HER PLANS for relations with Moscow. This is the lady whose votes cost Hillary 2 maybe 3 of the VITAL states that defeated her. RT ran favorable press HERE IN THE US for her and Sanders all during the cycle.

Face it slackers, you have NO INTEREST in "colluding with Russians".. You;re still in meltdown over the election results. And WINNING and MAINTAINING political power for your tribe is ALL ever cared about..

She's under investigation BTW. Maybe they'll decide to have a 2016 "do-over" over her collusion with Russians.

:777: And RT was forced to register under the "foreign agent" act as a result so far. But none of you KNOW that --- because your conspiracy freaks and are brainwashed and fed shit like mushrooms from the mainstream media.

Links?

Hillary didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart. She was bribed by the Russians to do it.

Which is OK because you think the Russians aren't a threat. Unless we're talking Trump, then the Russians are a massive threat. Unless we're talking uranium, then the Russians aren't a threat ...

Basically it's all Get Trump for you

How much money did they give her? Not money on record to their foundation or speaking fees, but the "bribe" money.

I'm still waiting on what threat the ownership of those mines represented, considering the 550 tons worth of highly enriched uranium we got from Russia.

If you care about Trump and Russia but you don't care about Hillary and Russia, then you don't care about Russia

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap

Now compare.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
The only reason you know about podesta group is they were on manafort indictment. Mueller had podesta under investigation for many months. If there was something to it, you know about it by now. Instead manafort is the one in deep shit.

HELL NO.. I knew about Podesta's consulting group taking on the contract with SBerBank DURING the primaries. I just read more stuff than the fruitloop partisan rags. Those news stories were out WAY before Special counsel was even appointed.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.

Well it is rather funny.

Lets recap

Now compare.

BTW -- you know Manafort was USED by the Podesta group for work on the Ukraine? They ended up COMPETING for clients. Another motivation to target him. He was in the way of high ranking dems SETTING UP lucrative Russian deals.

Link?

DEEEEEERP

{
The recent hack of George Soros’ “charitable” giving revealed nothing new. The man who told journalist Steve Kroft in a televised interview that roaming the streets of Budapest with his faux godfather to confiscate the property of his fellow Jews for the Nazis was the most exhilarating time of his life has long had a problem with both his Jewish roots and the creation of a Jewish state.

Most revealing in the interview was Soros’ comment that he felt no guilt about what he had done during the war years—not even survivor’s guilt, common among those who live through a catastrophe, troubled him.

So, the emergence of documentation showing how Soros funds those whose goal is to destroy the Jewish character of Israel—if not the Jewish state itself—is in keeping with the very essence of a man who as a child so identified with the aggressor that he relished the experience of working for the Nazis.}

Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel

You Communists are some abysmally stupid fuckers.

Remember the Democratic Party- that 74% of American Jewish voters identify with?

Only an antisemite like you would declare that American Jews are ISIS loving antisemites.

I look forward to seeing your next attack on Jews in America- I am sure I won't have to wait long.

Well, if an ISIS supporting, Israel bashing Joooo hater like you says it, it must be true...

DEEEEEERP

{
The recent hack of George Soros’ “charitable” giving revealed nothing new. The man who told journalist Steve Kroft in a televised interview that roaming the streets of Budapest with his faux godfather to confiscate the property of his fellow Jews for the Nazis was the most exhilarating time of his life has long had a problem with both his Jewish roots and the creation of a Jewish state.

Most revealing in the interview was Soros’ comment that he felt no guilt about what he had done during the war years—not even survivor’s guilt, common among those who live through a catastrophe, troubled him.

So, the emergence of documentation showing how Soros funds those whose goal is to destroy the Jewish character of Israel—if not the Jewish state itself—is in keeping with the very essence of a man who as a child so identified with the aggressor that he relished the experience of working for the Nazis.}

Not Shocking: George Soros Funds Progressive War on Israel

You Communists are some abysmally stupid fuckers.

Well, if an ISIS supporting, Israel bashing Joooo hater like you says it, it must be true...
hahahaha... what a bunch of garbage. Oh man, I feel sorry for people like you.

[
'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

I know you support treason, you're a Stalinist and part of the Soros International Communist cabal. But that you too are a traitor doesn't change the fact that Strzok is.

No- Flynn was not set up- Flynn was caught on a wiretap of the Russian ambassador- and then because of that wiretap he was caught lying to the FBI.

:lmao:

What a stupid fucking liar you are...

{
Nevertheless, by using the salacious contents of the Dossier, Susan Rice was able to unmask and illegally spy on the Trump transition team. Then, the Obama administration was able to strategically leak what they wanted from their unmasking efforts to the media which ultimately led to Flynn’s firing.

Further, Rice did what she does best and tried to cover for Obama by lying to the American public about what she did during an appearance on “PBS NewsHour” on March 22 when she was asked about whether Trump transition officials were swept up in incidental eavesdropping.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.
So, as it turns out Flynn wasn’t connected do Russia at all. Nor was he a “threat” to our national security. He was simply someone Obama didn’t like. So Obama pulled out all stops to get rid of him.

For Obama, Flynn represented a threat to everything he thought he built. And Obama felt the same about Donald Trump. Obama obsessed over a Trump presidency so much so, that he attempted to influence the outcome.}

Obama Actively Participated in Setup of Flynn

[

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

I know you support treason, you're a Stalinist and part of the Soros International Communist cabal. But that you too are a traitor doesn't change the fact that Strzok is.

{
Nevertheless, by using the salacious contents of the Dossier, Susan Rice was able to unmask and illegally spy on the Trump transition team. Then, the Obama administration was able to strategically leak what they wanted from their unmasking efforts to the media which ultimately led to Flynn’s firing.

Further, Rice did what she does best and tried to cover for Obama by lying to the American public about what she did during an appearance on “PBS NewsHour” on March 22 when she was asked about whether Trump transition officials were swept up in incidental eavesdropping.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.
So, as it turns out Flynn wasn’t connected do Russia at all. Nor was he a “threat” to our national security. He was simply someone Obama didn’t like. So Obama pulled out all stops to get rid of him.

For Obama, Flynn represented a threat to everything he thought he built. And Obama felt the same about Donald Trump. Obama obsessed over a Trump presidency so much so, that he attempted to influence the outcome.}

funny, Flynn isn't saying he was set up. but keep lying
:cuckoo:

[

I don't care about the FSB. But of course the FBI didn't engage in treason.

You Trumpster idiots will believe anything from the Trump/Goebbels propaganda machine.

FBI is the pre-Obama agency. The Comey/McCabe group is the FSB.

And of course they did indeed engage in treason.

Buying a dossier from the Kremlin to rig the presidential election is in itself treason, which the FSB has admitted it did.

{The Washington Post has previously reported that the FBI agreed in October 2016 to pay the dossier’s author, Christopher Steele, for further work that might help its own investigation into Russian election activities.}

Trump suggests FBI may have ‘paid for’ dossier alleging Russia ties

That is treason - no denying it.

[

{

funny, Flynn isn't saying he was set up. but keep lying
:cuckoo:

Really?

Say fakelawyer, how is the sentencing going? You know, now that corrupt judge Rudolph Contraras was forcibly recused from the case?

Hmmmm?

Forum List

Back