🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.
They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.
Bullshit. Page had virtually no connection to the Trump campaign.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?

Who did they spy on in the Trump campaign?

Page no longer was with the campaign.
Manafort- no longer with the campaign.

Who?

How many times do you have to be educated? The whole point is --- the NSA Big Brother spy toy that you need a FISA warrant for IS DESIGNED to take you BACK IN TIME for ALL the archived communications and intercepts. That comment just shows -- you're not educated enough on this to make assertions that DO NOT MATTER...

THAT'S WHAT IS WAS DESIGNED TO DO in order to unwind terrorist Jihadist cells operating in the USA.
As many times as you need to be reminded that Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign.

Could the FBI find evidence without THAT FISC order? Sure- if they have the ability to get a FISC on anyone- they could have requested one for each of Trump's campaign inner circle.

No. Actually they couldn't do that. The topic was "collusion with the Russians" and Page was their best bet on that play. Except that his contribution to the Trump Campaign was very near zero. Never attended a committee meeting. Never talked to the upper reaches of the Campaign staff.

No way the FISC would approve a request based on Russian collusion for just ANY member of the team..

Page lived in Russia while he opened Merrill Lynch over there. Is a Russian expert on their energy reserves and had COOPERATED with the FBI many times in the past. They USED him as an "unwitting" informant in their zest to get dirt on the Republican campaign staff.
Bullshit.

Page had almost no connection to the Trump campaign. There are 100 other people they could have spied on if their goal was to spy on Trump. His doorman would have yielded more information than Page.

Go tell McCabe and Comey to put in the doorman FISA request. Oh WAIT!!! They're fired. Good thing you don't work for the FBI or Intelligence.
How about next time you try to come up with a conspiracy, you at least try to make up one that's plausible?

That was YOUR conspiracy theory right there in your previous post. I was MOCKING it. If that for some odd reason wasn't clear enough for you...
I’m talking about your conspiracy nonsense about Page, not the doorman, ya dumb fuck. :eusa_doh:

They needed an excuse to get the FISA warrant approved. Page went to Russia. That was their excuse.
Bullshit. Page had virtually no connection to the Trump campaign.

How does that change the fact that they needed an excuse to spy on someone in the Trump campaign?

Who did they spy on in the Trump campaign?

Page no longer was with the campaign.
Manafort- no longer with the campaign.

Who?

How many times do you have to be educated? The whole point is --- the NSA Big Brother spy toy that you need a FISA warrant for IS DESIGNED to take you BACK IN TIME for ALL the archived communications and intercepts. That comment just shows -- you're not educated enough on this to make assertions that DO NOT MATTER...

THAT'S WHAT IS WAS DESIGNED TO DO in order to unwind terrorist Jihadist cells operating in the USA.

And once again- i will point out- that you have presented absolutely no evidence to support your claim that any member of Trump's campaign was spied upon.

You keep saying it like if you keep repeating it, it will miraculously become evidence.

But you still haven't. Pretty sure this is because you have nothing.
That’s exactly right because they have no evidence. So they just keep repeating their nonsense. The reality they’re oblivious to is that Crazy Donald is in the perfect position to find this evidence they keep speaking of. The Department of Justice reports to him. We all know he’s instructed them to hunt for the evidence Obama spied on him but all the DoJ has stated time and time again is that there is no such evidence. So what do the freaks on the right do? Do they accept reality? No, of course not. That would be too sane. Instead, their conspiracies get even wilder.

The brain-dead right wants to eat their cake and have it too. They want to eat their cake by boasting how the left fucked up by spying on Trump because we were so sure Hillary would win that no one would ever find out about it; then they want to have their cake too by making up wild conspiracies for why Crazy Donald can’t find this supposed evidence since he won. Which according to their nonsense, means we should have found out about it.

Well it is rather funny.

For all of you saying that there is 'no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia'- but then insisting that Hillary is guilty of collusion.

There is more evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia- than there is evidence of Clinton's collusion with Russia.

The difference between myself and you- is that I am openly stating that there is no smoking gun in the Trump Russia investigation- while you are insisting that Clinton is guilty.

Lets recap
Clinton accepted no money from Russia.
Clinton didn't sell uranium to Russia
Clinton wasn't the decision maker in allowing the sale of the uranium property.

Now compare.
Trump openly asked Russia to hack American computers.
Trump's son had a meeting with a Russian because she claimed to have dirt on Clinton.
A Trump campaign member bragged he knew that Russia had dirt on Clinton.
American intelligence has concluded that Russia acted in our election to affect the election.
American intelligence also concluded that Russia was acting to hurt Clinton's chances of being elected and favored Donald Trump.

Now that is not a smoking gun- but that is more of a direct connection between Russia and Trump than there exists between Russia and Clinton.

He didn't ask Russia to hack American computers. You folks are delirious over a satirical comment at a debatee with 30Mill people WATCHING him make the snide remark. No case. No way. Same with the meeting with Junior. Rookie error for a campaign that didn't havent have an experienced security advisor. AND the Russian involved had close to Fusion GPS,,, The factory that crapped out the phony dossier. Go figure how long it would take to figure out THAT set-up..

MEANWHILE -- you have the PODESTA representing SBerBank in Russia that LITERALLY OWNS 1/3 of all Russian assets DURING the freaking campaign. Several hundred nasty Oligarchs and Mafioso holding loans and guarantees for their "businesses" thru that bank and SOME OF goes directly to Putin's investments.

HE WAS LOBBYING for 1/3 of the WEALTH IN RUSSIA.. Think there's nothing to investigate there? Not a CHANCE of 'colluding with Russia" there ---- RIGHT dumbfucks ????
He encouraged a foreign power to hack this country, you treasonous fuck...

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. You'll be greatly rewarded..." ~ Donald Trump, imploring Russia to keep hacking to find Hillary's emails
And you took this literally instead of understanding it to be facetious speak because of what the left was putting him through while running for the presidency ? LOL... I understood him perfectly when he said what he said, and I knew that it was intended to drive the left slam jam crazy. Well it looks like you took the bait Hook line and sinker... That's Hilarious.
I don’t care how you take it, that’s encouraging a foreign nation to hack this country. Even worse, it’s a political candidate encouraging a foreign nation to hack their political rival.

Your anemic defense is like offering a police officer a $100 to get out of getting a speeding ticket, then crying, ”hey, I was only joking,” when he charges you with bribery instead of accepting your cash.

Bill Clinton didn’t lie about having sex with Monica Lewinsky... he was just trying to drive you righties nuts and it worked. See how stupid that sounds?
Hillary isn't "this nation." She was already hacked.
Hillary was never hacked, ya fucking moron. When do you ever know what you’re talking about? And yes, hacking a political candidate for the benefit of another political candidate is attacking this nation. Your idiocy is like saying Russia didn’t attack England by poisoning a former spy in England. :eusa_doh:

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

I like to think that when these abuses get unraveled, that NSA Domestic Spy Palace in Utah will go the people and be used EXCLUSIVELY to spy on all the Swamp critters and their minions of morons in the bureaucracy and the vultures living in K street lobbying offices. Let US "get a warrant" to drop in ON THEIR E-comms and see what THEY are up to anytime of the day or night.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

you have a problem with him being observed while on foreign soil?

tough.

but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

I like to think that when these abuses get unraveled, that NSA Domestic Spy Palace in Utah will go the people and be used EXCLUSIVELY to spy on all the Swamp critters and their minions of morons in the bureaucracy and the vultures living in K street lobbying offices. Let US "get a warrant" to drop in ON THEIR E-comms and see what THEY are up to anytime of the day or night.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

tough.

but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.
LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Was he spied on or investigates by them? I believe he’s been under criminal investigation several times in his life.

Ivanka and don jr just got away with a crime recently. Trumps lawyer donated to the DA and the charges went away

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif

Thanks for the BS answer.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Where was your outrage then?

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???
And Mueller brought forth evidence to those whom he accused of crimes they committed. Still, we have rightards here bitching about how the only charges Mueller has found are unrelated to Trump/collusion claims.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

And Mueller brought forth evidence to those whom he accused of crimes they committed. Still, we have rightards here bitching about how the only charges Mueller has found are unrelated to Trump/collusion claims.
The original purpose of the investigation was collusion or obstruction to hide the collusion, but thus far no collusion so why this on and on and on until someone finds something that won't even be related to the original case ?? It's a witch hunt and vengeful case to take Trump down because he won the election, and because he immediately started talking tough afterwards about solving the long awaited issues concerning the nation.

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

The original purpose of the investigation was collusion or obstruction to hide the collusion, but thus far no collusion so why this on and on and on until someone finds something that won't even be related to the original case ?? It's a witch hunt and vengeful case to take Trump down because he won the election, and because he immediately started talking tough afterwards about solving the long awaited issues concerning the nation.
Why did Ken Starr investigate Whitewater for 6 years?

Why didn't the right bitch and moan about that being a witch hunt?

Why didn't the right whine then that the investigation was running too long and costing too much?

Seems to me that Mueller should keep this investigation going for at least another 5 years.

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Trump doesn't look to solve anything. He looks to create chaos and then personally profit from it.

He has no other thoughts but himself and what he wants.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Why did Ken Starr investigate Whitewater for 6 years?

Why didn't the right bitch and moan about that being a witch hunt?

Why didn't the right whine then that the investigation was running too long and costing too much?

Seems to me that Mueller should keep this investigation going for at least another 5 years.

70 million to get a blue dress.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Clinton was being accused of sexual misconduct in actual cases............in regards to Monica........he should have just said yeah she did me and ended that part of the equation...........
Whitewater.............everyone went down except the Clintons in that firm..........and they new nothing right............they are just good at covering their tracks..............

Foster not so much.............

Why am I not surprised that you are attacking Soros? The 'former' commies of Hungary and Russia hate Soros- in barely concealed anti-semite terms.

This is a war.

George Soros is the new Vladimir Lenin. He is the head of the International Communist movement. He is your Fuhrer and demi-god. A Nazi Collaborator who destroyed the British economy while raping the wealth of the middle class to fund a global Communist cabal that has destablized and conquered nations across the world, most recently Venezuela. The once prosperous nation which is now reduced to eating pets in hopes of survival.

The antisemite Communist sympathizers in Hungary have been spreading the same propaganda
George Soros Isn’t a Boogeyman for Just the American Right. Soros-Phobia Is a Global Phenomenon.

But Americans might not be aware that Soros-phobia is a global phenomenon. Soros has been a target of the Russian government and media since the mid-2000s, when he was accused of fomenting the “color revolutions” that ousted Russian-backed governments in Georgia and Ukraine. The Hungarian-born Soros’ foundation did fund civil society groups in a number of formerly Communist countries, including some that were involved in these revolutions, though again, that doesn’t mean that the sentiments driving these movements weren’t genuine.

Back in the days when Republicans described Russia as America’s biggest geopolitical threat, and Democrats were incredulous at the notion, it seemed ironic that the American right and the Putinists shared a fixation on Soros. In the Trump era, the relationship between conservatives and Russians is, shall we say, a bit murkier, and the Soros-phobia of recent years seems like a harbinger of the arrival of Putin-style politics on the American political scene.

Nowhere has Soros-phobia dominated the political debate as much as in his native Hungary. There, as Foreign Policy’s Emily Tamkin recently wrote, “Soros the myth, the ghost, the star of every conspiracy, looms larger than ever.” The increasingly authoritarian right-wing leader Viktor Orban’s government launched an ad campaign last year accusing Soros of orchestrating efforts to settle refugees and migrants in Hungary. (While the ads themselves don’t mention Soros’ Judaism, many of the posters have been defaced with swastikas and anti-Semitic graffiti.) Orban has also backed legislation known as the Stop Soros bill, aimed at shutting down the Soros-founded Central European University and, more recently, targeting any nongovernmental organization that it deems to be supporting illegal immigration.

Geoerge Soros is a JOOOOOOO hating anti-Semite, a supporter of Hamas and ISIS. Soros and his Stalinist movement is the greatest threat to the globe. Soros has amassed a massive army and wages war across the globe, with one goal - a global dictatorship ruled by the global elite. Soros, like Lenin is as much a figurehead as he is anything else. But from his work with the Nazis to the destabilization of the Crimea, Soros has shown a penchant for pure evil that rivals that of Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

And like these other manifestations of evil, Soros has mindless followers, like you, who are drawn to evil and follow his malignancy purely because it does promise destruction and human misery.

Last edited:

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Tax evasion charges .......the offshoring of money................LINE UP CONGRESS and continue if you support equal enforcement of the law...............

Charges back to 2006..............Lobbyist...........

Let's build more prisons for all those guilty of that up in Washington........Please try the rest doing the same.........should be interesting..............

Mueller is investigating collusion. He's starting at the bottom and has already found collusion between Page and the Russian military. Collusion between Manafort and the Russian oligarch Diripasca.

Now Mueller is seeing how high up collusion goes. He's not about to accuse anybody of collusion before having solid evidence of it.

[
'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

LOL your post demonstrates two things

a) Your absolute ignorance about the Constitution of the United States and
b) Your absolute devotion to the propaganda of Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for you- not liking Donald Trump is neither treason- nor is it an attempted coup d'etat.

You idiots both want to believe that there was a Deep State Conspiracy against Trump- and also that these people- Strzok and Page were so incompetant that they couldn't just go to the New York Times and go on record that there was an ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia- before the election.

But no FBI agent did that.

If they had- while all of the die hard Trump supporters would have still voted for him(you would vote for him if he was seen handing the Constitution over to Putin while sucking his cock), the Americans who held their nose and voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils would have simply not voted.

{
In a text from August 15, 2016, Peter Strzok tells Lisa Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office” — an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe — “that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.” Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

As the former No. 2 official in counterintelligence, Strzok helped lead the FBI’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server and was involved in opening the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 US presidential election, but he was reassigned to the human resources division this summer. Page was also briefly on Mueller’s team before returning to the FBI, but she completed her detail before the special counsel’s office was made aware of the texts.}

FBI Hillary Clinton Investigation Bias: 'Insurance Policy' | National Review

FSB Officer and station Chief Peter Strzok engaged in treason. He and Page plotted to wage war in the way of a coup against the government of the United States. Andrew McCabe, James Comey, and Barack Obama are up to their necks in this treason as well.

{
According to Sessions, Huber has already been looking into allegations that the DOJ and FBI acted improperly in how a warrant to monitor former Trump campaign aide Carter Page was obtained leading up to the 2016 presidential election, as well as the role former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had in the 2010 Uranium One deal.

In a letter to top Republican lawmakers who have been vocal in their accusations of abuse of powers, Sessions said he saw no cause to appoint a special counsel for the moment.

After Huber completes his review, Sessions said he will then determine the need for a special counsel — who would have broader prosecutorial powers.

"We understand that the Department is not above criticism and it can never be that the Department conceals errors when they occur," Sessions wrote. "I am confident that Mr. Huber's review will include a full, complete and objective evaluation of these matters in a manner that is consistent with the law and facts.”

Sessions said he also receives regular updates from Huber.}

Attorney General Jeff Sessions names prosecutor to probe FBI, DOJ wrongdoing

You Traitors got some 'splainin to do.

Forum List

Back