🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

The answer to the thread question is, still absolutely fucking nothing.

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

you have a problem with him being observed while on foreign soil?

tough.

but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.
LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Where was your outrage then?
.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???
And Mueller brought forth evidence to those whom he accused of crimes they committed. Still, we have rightards here bitching about how the only charges Mueller has found are unrelated to Trump/collusion claims.
The original purpose of the investigation was collusion or obstruction to hide the collusion, but thus far no collusion so why this on and on and on until someone finds something that won't even be related to the original case ?? It's a witch hunt and vengeful case to take Trump down because he won the election, and because he immediately started talking tough afterwards about solving the long awaited issues concerning the nation.

LOL- where were you during Whitewater?

Remember the original purpose of that investigation was a fraudulant land deal in Arkansas- and there was never any charge brought against Clinton having to do with Whitewater.

Are you now saying that Whitewater was a witch hunt?

Wait- of course you aren't. You already admitted that Starr was correct for going after Clinton for lying about getting a blow job- even though it had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Typical Trumpster double standard and hypocrisy.

What are you so scared Mueller is going to find?

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

I like to think that when these abuses get unraveled, that NSA Domestic Spy Palace in Utah will go the people and be used EXCLUSIVELY to spy on all the Swamp critters and their minions of morons in the bureaucracy and the vultures living in K street lobbying offices. Let US "get a warrant" to drop in ON THEIR E-comms and see what THEY are up to anytime of the day or night.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

what abuses? be specific... because Carter page was being groomed as a Russian asset and said he was "representing the Kremlin".

tough.

but please tell me why none of the people indicted are complaining about the FISA warrants but deluded right-wingers are.
LOL

That's why those are being charged with Tax Evasion..............And offshoring money.

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

Ken Starr spent 6 years investigating the Clinton’s over Whitewater and ultimately accused Bill Clinton of perjury and obstruction of justice for lying under oath about getting a blow job; which had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Clinton was being accused of sexual misconduct in actual cases............in regards to Monica........he should have just said yeah she did me and ended that part of the equation...........
Whitewater.........

And none of the accusations of sexual misconduct had anything to do with Whitewater.

And yes- Clinton was an idiot for lying about getting the blowjob. He was even more of an idiot for having sex in the oval office.

Yet still- Clinton is still more honest than Trump.

As far as I am concerned Mueller can have as much time as Kenneth Starr got- and if Trump is honest he will have nothing to worry about.

I've never in my lifetime seen the abuses so flagrant than the last administration.............I have seen the abuses..............but never so clearly.......

The leftist brigade will deny this................even after time after time Americans were attacked by the very agencies who are supposed to be there for the people.

It is time to end the abuse of power in Washington.................put their asses on a leash................

I like to think that when these abuses get unraveled, that NSA Domestic Spy Palace in Utah will go the people and be used EXCLUSIVELY to spy on all the Swamp critters and their minions of morons in the bureaucracy and the vultures living in K street lobbying offices. Let US "get a warrant" to drop in ON THEIR E-comms and see what THEY are up to anytime of the day or night.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

I still can't quite figure out why the Trumpster's are okay with the law being violated.

Oh wait- they are Trumpsters and anything that an associate of Trump's does must be defended.
Which law was violated?

6 guilty pleas and counting....

[
'traitor Strzok'- clearly a traitor to you is anyone who threatens your Dear Leader.

Peter Strzok along with Lisa Page engaged in treason in an attempted coup d'etat against the government of the United States.

LOL your post demonstrates two things

a) Your absolute ignorance about the Constitution of the United States and
b) Your absolute devotion to the propaganda of Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for you- not liking Donald Trump is neither treason- nor is it an attempted coup d'etat.

You idiots both want to believe that there was a Deep State Conspiracy against Trump- and also that these people- Strzok and Page were so incompetant that they couldn't just go to the New York Times and go on record that there was an ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia- before the election.

But no FBI agent did that.

If they had- while all of the die hard Trump supporters would have still voted for him(you would vote for him if he was seen handing the Constitution over to Putin while sucking his cock), the Americans who held their nose and voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils would have simply not voted.

You Traitors got some 'splainin to do.

Once again a Trumpster displays his ignorance of the Constitution.

a) Your absolute ignorance about the Constitution of the United States and
b) Your absolute devotion to the propaganda of Donald Trump.

Unfortunately for you- not liking Donald Trump is neither treason- nor is it an attempted coup d'etat.

You idiots both want to believe that there was a Deep State Conspiracy against Trump- and also that these people- Strzok and Page were so incompetant that they couldn't just go to the New York Times and go on record that there was an ongoing investigation of the Trump campaign for possible collusion with Russia- before the election.

But no FBI agent did that.

If they had- while all of the die hard Trump supporters would have still voted for him(you would vote for him if he was seen handing the Constitution over to Putin while sucking his cock), the Americans who held their nose and voted for Trump as the lesser of two evils would have simply not voted

I still can't quite figure out why the Trumpster's are okay with the law being violated.

Oh wait- they are Trumpsters and anything that an associate of Trump's does must be defended.
Which law was violated?

Which law? Start with 18 USC 1001, and proceed through US code until you get to the Logan Act. Then pull a U-turn, and start over again.

The original purpose of the investigation was collusion or obstruction to hide the collusion, but thus far no collusion so why this on and on and on until someone finds something that won't even be related to the original case ?? It's a witch hunt and vengeful case to take Trump down because he won the election, and because he immediately started talking tough afterwards about solving the long awaited issues concerning the nation.

Mueller is investigating collusion. He's starting at the bottom and has already found collusion between Page and the Russian military. Collusion between Manafort and the Russian oligarch Diripasca.

Now Mueller is seeing how high up collusion goes. He's not about to accuse anybody of collusion before having solid evidence of it.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is on a witch hunt. Collusion, which isn't even a crime. failed over a year ago. The only "collusion" was between the Clinton mob, the FSB with the help of McCabe,. and the Kremlin using Fusion GPS as bag man for the slander and libel Putin crafted for these traitors. Torquemada is busy "investigating" SEC violations from 13 years ago. Of course he is IGNORING most of the perps, because he is a hack of ill-repute. Torquemada is a thug, a goon. He uses mob tactics to try and coerce witnesses and suspects, let's just call them "victims." There is little doubt that the partnership of Paul Manafort and the Podesta brothers did indeed launder cash. But then, why is only Manafort indicted, not John or Tony Podesta?

The answer is simple, Mewler is a fucking hack. A goon of the left with no interest in fact or justice. He is the witch hunter, he will do ANYTHING, legal or otherwise, to attack Trump. He thinks he can torture Manafort to provide statements against Trump, as he did to Flynn. Mewler-Torquemada is a punk, gutter scum.

[Qg.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.n

And by 'we know' you mean that you believe Trump's propaganda and will always parrot his party line.

Lets go back and recap the facts:
a) Trump claimed he was being spied upon.
b) There is not only no evidence that Trump- or any member of his campaign was being spied upon- the Republican members of the House Intelligence committee have said they haven't seen any evidence he was spied upon.

1. It is 100% proven that Trump and dozens of members of his campaign were spied upon using illegal FISA warrants

Like your Dear Leader- you seem to believe that if you repeat your lie often enough it will count as 'proven'.

a) Neither Trump or any member of his campaign were spied upon using any FISA warrant.
b) There is no evidence the FISA warrant used was 'illegal'- just Republican foot stomping and lies.

Mueller is investigating collusion. He's starting at the bottom and has already found collusion between Page and the Russian military. Collusion between Manafort and the Russian oligarch Diripasca.

Now Mueller is seeing how high up collusion goes. He's not about to accuse anybody of collusion before having solid evidence of it.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada .

Like your Dear Leader- you are reduced to school yard name calling because you have nothing else.

He hasn't found any such thing, moron. Herr Mewler gave up the "collusion" snipe hunt a long time ago. Now he's rumaging through everyone's closet for anything he can find.

That's the way witch hunts work.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has declared Donald Trump GUILTY.

Now he and the inquisition are feverishly working to find what it is Trump is guilty of.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is on a witch hunt. Collusion, which isn't even a crime. failed over a year ago. .

If it's a witch hunt, how come he's convicted so many witches, and indicted even more. Mueller has averaged an indictment every two months, and a conviction every four months. And the list just keeps getting longer.

The Trumpster's will never be able to admit to the abuses by the Trump administration.

Just like they will never acknowledge Trump's huge out put of lies.

If we were as DIRTY as your side we'd do it back to you.............But we are not.............your lucky.

If the FBI was as DIRTY as you fantasize- Trump would never have been elected.

The FBI could have announced 3 days before the election that they had proof that Trump was conspiring with the Russians- and doctored up the 'proof'.

The thing is that you think that everyone is as dirty as Trump and the Republicans are- but if we were- Trump would never have gotten elected.

The FSB is far more dirty than any of use here have suggested.

I suspect the only reason the FSB didn't do what you suggest is that they really never imagined Trump would win.

McCabe and Strzok are both open traitors. They would have gladly pulled the sort of coup you dream of, IF they actually thought Trump would win.

Remember, it's a high stakes game. Even now, there is a better than even chance Peter Strzok will get the needle at the end of all this. McCabe should as well, but probably won't. I do think he'll spend the rest of his life in prison, though.

Wouldn't that be sweet?

tough.

LOL

Which law was violated?

Poor Trumpster's can't even figure out that tax evasion is a crime.

In the 37-page indictment in Virginia, prosecutors describe a "scheme" in which the two longtime business partners allegedly laundered $30 million, failed to pay taxes for almost 10 years and used real estate they owned to fraudulently secure more than $20 million in loans.

Ah yes, Herr Mewler's bogus trumped up charges based on evidence obtained without a warrant. You can kiss that conviction goodbye, douchebag.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada is on a witch hunt. Collusion, which isn't even a crime. failed over a year ago. The only "collusion" was between the Clinton mob, the FSB with the help of McCabe,. and the Kremlin using Fusion GPS as bag man for the slander and libel Putin crafted for these traitors. Torquemada is busy "investigating" SEC violations from 13 years ago. Of course he is IGNORING most of the perps, because he is a hack of ill-repute. Torquemada is a thug, a goon. He uses mob tactics to try and coerce witnesses and suspects, let's just call them "victims." There is little doubt that the partnership of Paul Manafort and the Podesta brothers did indeed launder cash. But then, why is only Manafort indicted, not John or Tony Podesta?

The answer is simple, Mewler is a fucking hack. A goon of the left with no interest in fact or justice. He is the witch hunter, he will do ANYTHING, legal or otherwise, to attack Trump. He thinks he can torture Manafort to provide statements against Trump, as he did to Flynn. Mewler-Torquemada is a punk, gutter scum.

Who took a meeting titled "gathering dirt on Hillary Clinton" with Russian operatives and where was the meeting held?

Which law was violated?

Which law? Start with 18 USC 1001, and proceed through US code until you get to the Logan Act. Then pull a U-turn, and start over again.
In other words, you can't name any law that was violated. Herr Mewler hasn't indicted anyone for violating those statutes.

Poor Trump. A billionaire, narcissist, pathologically lying, dysfunctional paranoid president with a 4th grade vocabulary just can't get an even break in this country....

[Qg.

But now we know exactly what happened and it all leads back to Obama’s abuse of power.n

And by 'we know' you mean that you believe Trump's propaganda and will always parrot his party line.

Lets go back and recap the facts:
a) Trump claimed he was being spied upon.
b) There is not only no evidence that Trump- or any member of his campaign was being spied upon- the Republican members of the House Intelligence committee have said they haven't seen any evidence he was spied upon.

And now we know
  1. Trump was spied upon. I've buried you in facts in this thread, yet you continue to lie.

Nope- you have tried to bury the thread in bullshit.

There is absolutely no evidence that Trump was spied on.

Not only has that been confirmed by the intelligence community- even Nunes and his kangaroo court have confirmed that.

You are just lying.

Again.

I cite my sources Comrade.

It is proven fact that the FSB was running surveillance (spying) on the incoming administration. That isn't up for debate. You can lie, as you usually do, but the facts remain that Trump was indeed spied on by the FSB on behalf of the corrupt DOJ and Obama.

As for your flat out and blatant lie about Nunes;

{
On Wednesday, however, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., whose congressional committee is investigating whether Russia interfered with the U.S. 2016 election, said he had been given access to intelligence reports that confirm Trump’s associates were spied on by American intelligence – operating under the auspices of President Obama.

“I recently confirmed that on numerous occasions, the intelligence community incidentally collected information on U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition,” he said.

“Details about U.S. persons associated with the incoming administration, details with little or no apparent foreign intelligence value, were widely disseminated in the intelligence community,” he continued. “Third, I have confirmed that additional names of Trump transition team members were unmasked.”

Unmasking is the deliberate inclusion of U.S. citizens’ names in intelligence reports gathered for national security reasons, a move that FBI Director James Comey has said only a couple of dozen American leaders have authority to do.}

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/nunes-confirms-obama-admin-spied-on-trump-transition-team/

You are a Stalinist, hence you are a liar.

tough.

LOL

LOL
giphy.gif
LOL

.So a person comes forward with evidence of a crime (in the case of Linda Tripp), and you figure that such a thing shouldn't be counted or investigated once brought forward ??

Is there anyone bringing forward any evidence of a crime, and submitting it to Mueller or is Mueller just turning over rock after rock on the taxpayers dime hoping to uncover something (i.e. the definitiin of a witch hunt) ???
And Mueller brought forth evidence to those whom he accused of crimes they committed. Still, we have rightards here bitching about how the only charges Mueller has found are unrelated to Trump/collusion claims.
The initial FBI investigation was a Counter Intelligence investigation on the Russians and what they did, to interfere in our Election process,

and

If any Trump Campaign members coordinated/conspired with the Russians, to do that...

When Mueller was commissioned by the Justice Department as special counsel...

Possible obstruction of an on going official investigation, (obstruction of Justice) was added to their task of investigations

along with, any crimes they may come across in their investigation that may or may not, relate.... in other words, Mueller's team CAN NOT ignore any other crimes they may uncover...they CAN NOT turn a blind eye, to any other crimes they uncover in their investigations that may not relate to the official task.

[
And by 'corrupt judge' you mean a judge who has not been charged or convicted of any crime.

Unlike the 'corrupt' Michael Flynn who has plead guilty to lying to the FBI.

By Corrupt Judge I mean one that had to be removed from the case due to his clear conflict of interests as a conspirator in the coup d'etat that the Communist democrat party is attempting.

And by that- you mean the fantasy that is promoted by the Trump propaganda machine.

Unlike the corrupt Michael Flynn who has plead guilty to lying to the FBI

Are you lying that Contreras was not forcibly recused?

Now WHY was the FSB - to wit Traitor Peter Strzok even talking to the General? Oh that's right, the FSB was illegally wiretapping the the incoming administration. But then, why was Flynn in contact with the Russian ambassador? Oh, that's right, the Obama regime evicted them from the house they had been in for 9 years, with no explanation. Seems the Ambassador wanted to know if the new administration was aware of what pukebama had done. It was a setup kiddies, the criminal DOJ fucked with the Russians to set a trap for the incoming administration. Flynn was dumb enough to fall for it.

But that doesn't alter that Torquemada coerced the "confession" from his victim. I don't know if Mewler boiled the general in oil, though I wouldn't be surprised. I DO know that he threatened the son and wife of the general. I know that the filthy fuck told Flynn that he would bury his son in fake charges to bankrupt him. I do know the punk Mewler threatened Flynn that he would incur so many legal costs that when the Inquisition was done with him, his wife would be reduced to eating dog food. I do know that this is how the Inquisition operates.

This is the world you Communists bring us, one of corruption and evil at every level.

Forum List

Back